Chapter Twenty-four

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jessica?", Yoona said confused with Jessica's actions. "What is she doing here?"

She watched as Jessica Ran up the stairs and entering the bedroom. Yoona walked up slowly upstairs following Jessica. 

She stood by the door and saw Jessica leaning down sobbing down and hugging him. Yoona stood there frozen listening to their conversation. 

"Jessica. I am okay. ", Donghae said patting Jessica's back. 

Jessica released her hug and wiped her tears stained with the mascara. "I'm sorry. I just... When i think about you, i just realize how much i really miss you. How much i love you. So when i came over and saw you like this, i just broke down. "

Yoona slid down the door," She really loves him. She misses him like a normal person. I am not the one for him. He doesn't love me. He loves her. I am in the way. " 
Yoona sighed and let one tear escape her eyes. Yoona stood up and went to her own room. 

"Jessica, this is kind of impossible since i am not single. I am kind of happy Right now. I don't want anything to change. ", Donghae said glancing at his door as if he expected Yoona to come in. 

"What? Are you telling me that you don't want to be with me?", Jessica said dropping her hands. 

"I'm just saying right now i don't want anything to change. I like how it is right now. " , Donghae said smiling at Jessica. 

"What if things change? Just know one thing. I will always wait for you. Until i have your love, i will wait for you. ", Jessica said confidently. 

Donghae looked at her shocked at her words," Jessica..."

"I mean it. I will not let go. I will wait for you even during the rainy days. " Jessica said looking up at him and smiling. 

"Jessica..."

"Do you need anything? Shall i go get a drink for you?", She said getting up. 
"At least what i can do since this happened," She said to herself. 

She left the room and went to the kitchen. 

Yoona laid on her bed trying to sleep but she grew irritated that Jessica came. She sat up in her bed.  "Stupid heart. "

She walked out of her room and tried to walk pass Donghae's room but she had to look. He watched her as she walked in. 

"Hey. I got tired so...", Yoona said not meeting his eyes. 

"Yoona. ", Donghae said staring at her. 

She looked at him confused. She walked towards the bed and suddenly Donghae grabbed her and hugged her. 

"Don't go. ", he pleaded. 

Yoona gulped not knowing what to do. She hears footsteps coming up the stairs and she pulls his arms off of her. 

He looks at her confused with her actions. 

"Uh, i forgot my dad is supposed to call me at this time. " , Yoona said quickly getting out.

"Yoo...", he started to say but it was too late.  Jessica came up with a glass of water. 

She handed him the glass," Here. "

Donghae smiled and took the glass setting it on the table. "You should go home. It's late. Plus you have your party."

Jessica played with her fingers as she  bit her lip," Can I stay here? I'm worried about you."

He looked puzzled,"It's..."

"More than ever. Just one night.", Jessia said tilting her head.

He nodded,"I will just sleep on the couch." He got up and Jessica stopped him.

"Stay here. I will sleep on the ground.", She said reaching for a pillow.

Donghae shook his head and slightly smiled," No, i will be the one sleeping on the ground." He threw a pillow on the ground and grabbing a blanket.

Jessica smiled and climbed onto the bed smelling the Donghae's scent on the blanket. "Good night."

"Night...", Donghae said slowly. He couldn't close his eyes. For once in his life, he wanted something more. He thought that getting  his ex girlfriend back would be the only thing he wanted. But there was something else missing now. 

Jessica fell to sleep quickly and Donghae was still rolling in his sleep. 

"Why can't I sleep?", He said to himself.

*******

Yoona woke up and stretched herself. She rubbed her eyes and went to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and went downstairs. She could smell the scrambled eggs and honey.

"Honey!", Jessica yelled from the kitchen.

Yoona looked puzzled walking to the kitchen finding Jessica dressed with an apron making eggs. "You're still here?"

"Can't I?", Jessica said scoffing.

"I don't know what you are up to.", Yoona said," But thanks for taking care of Donghae."

Jessica looked at her surprised at her words,"Your...welcome."

Yoona smiled and at that same time, Donghae came in with an ed shirt.

"Can't you button your own shirt?", Yoona said under her breath. She went toward him  but Jessica was already there buttoning his shirt.

"Silly. Button your shirt." Jessica giving a wink.

Yoona averted her gaze and looked at the eggs Jessica made," Oh, those look good."

Jessica slid the plate of eggs away from Yoona's reach. Yoona looked up at Jessica confused.

"I made these for Donghae." 

Donghae sat down at the table,"I can share."

"and Me. There isn't enough.' Jessica said smiling friendly.

Yoona looked away,"Fine. I will just go with an empty stomach." 

"Where are you going?", Donghae asked her.

"I am going to get some coffee.", Yoona said leaving.

"Too bad, Donghae. Why don't you eat?", Jessica said looking at her eggs uneaten.

Donghae looked at Jessica,"I will..get right to it."

********

Yoona walks with to the cafe and sees Nichkhun sitting by the window. She smiles knowing she had someone to talk to. She quickly joggs inside and slids into the seat beside Nichkhun.

"Hey."She said nudging him.

"Oh, Yoona. You startled me.". He said getting back to reality.

"Why are you here?", Yoona said not seeing a coffee at his table.

"I came here to think. What about you?"

"Coffee shops tend to have Coffee. Stupid.", Yoona .

 What's up?," Nichkhun said he glanced at Yoona.

"Hey, you never showed me your house. ", she said.

"Is there something wrong?", Nichkhun said noticing that Yoona avoided his question.

"I think I lost. "She said leaning on his shoulder.

"Lost?" Nichkhun asked her.

"I think i fell for someone and ended up losing. "Yoona said smiling.

"You... Fell for someone?", Nichkhun said sighing.

"I think. I am not quite sure. ", Yoona said looking at the table.

"If you lost, why are you smiling?", He asked her.

"If you lose in a game, you would try again right? i don't know i have strength to do that, but i am glad i have you beside me. ", Yoona said clutching his arm.

Nichkhun looked at her and leaned his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter