Chapter Twenty-Eight

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for those subscribers that have stuck with me. I am back from my hiatus! ^_^

 

 

*****----------------

What? What is he saying? All of a sudden?

Their faces was inches away yet they couldn't part from each other. Could this been a result of the separation they had? 

"Move back with me. I can't to stay away from my girlfriend.", He smiled at her softly.

"Wait... girlfriend? " She glanced at him confused.

"This place needs a femine touch and why can't my girlfriend come and stay?", He pulled on her wrist, bringing him close to him so that it was backhug.

Yoona smiled to herself, " Why don't I?"

"That's what I'm saying!!", Donghae shouted out of happiness," I mean MY girlfriend has her items still here. And she did say she misses this place...did she miss me in the process?"

"I don't think she missed you at all. I think she just misssed the house... ", She giggled as felt the warmth of Donghae warmed around her.

"Hey! This house wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for me!", He messed up her hair and she retailated by turning around and simply smiling, making him completely stopping his mischiefs.

"I missed you.", She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the forehead.

"I missed your touch. I miss your pretty face.",

They laid there for a long time... just laughing and enjoying their present and future goals. Maybe it was wrong for them to hate each other at first, but like the dramas... love happened.

"Donghae, I have to leave soon...", Yoona said sorrowfully as she pulled his arm lightly from her waist.

"No," He groaned as his face laid on her back," Don't leave me.", His arm tightened around her waist.

"I have some unfinished business with... Nichkhun.", She gulped as she said his name.

"Nichkhun? Why him?", Donghae released his grip angrily," Go to him, then."

Yoona chuckled at his jealousy, " I'll go to him then. I'll come back soon." 

She sat up and climbed out of bed. As she left the bed, Donghae grabbed her hand feeling her touch once again before she left.

"Don't go. I didn't mean it. Don't go to him.", Donghae said as he pulled her toward him.

"I won't be long... Don't be too jealous.", She ruffled his hair playfully. She left the room with a sorrowful wave goodbye.

"Yah! Why are you like a guy? A girl would've given me a goodbye kiss!", He yelled out.

"I'm no normal girl!", She shouted back.

He chuckled to himself. You aren't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter