Chapter Two

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--edited--

 

"I have a proposition." Yoona said innocently to everyone at the table.

"What is it?" Mr.Lee replied as he set down his empty wine glass.

"On What?" Yoona's father asked curious of her request.

"On this marriage." She replied.

"This marriage?" Donghae said his eyes lit up. He looked at her suspiously, starting to  move his wine glass around which was empty.

Yoona flashed a smile at Donghae and then to Mrs.Lee.

"Why don't we we postpone the wedding...," Yoona started to say.

Yoona's father and Mrs.Lee looked at her as if she was crazy. The reason why everyone was at the table today was to marry the two..not postpone.

"Why don't you let us get to know each other first?" Yoona said with her doe-eyes on them.

Mrs.Lee was about to argue but then Yoona spoke up,"Just for 2 months. Give us 2 months." She said composed.

'What is she up to?' Donghae thought to himself. She can't be sane. Even I know my parents are stubborn, they won't agree.

Then his mother turned to Donghae. "Son, Do you agree with her?"

Donghae knew he didn't want to be with Yoona. He still wanted other girls and in his mind he wanted to find that girl who was NOT Yoona. He did not want to be tied down, but he could use the 2 months to find someone . Donghae finally spoke up after talking in out with his thoughts and facing toward the group of staring eyes.

"Yes I agree, mother."

At the moment he said his answer, the two families decided to talk it out and discuss the situation.

"We will give you 2 months. But we have a condition." Mrs.Lee said clearly unhappy with the night's unplanned event.

They both nodded their heads and glanced at each other, sincerely happy to get these  two months. Two months of freedom, hopefully away from each other.

"On one condition, you have to both live in a house like a couple would." his mother grinned as if mocking them and destroying their freedom.

Both Yoona and Donghae's eyes widen. How could they swallow the hate and face each other EVERYDAY? Donghae decided to stay composed and replied, "Yes."

They both agreed and the two would be a couple starting the next very next day. 

After this incident, Yoona's father decided to go home so they both bid a farewell to the Lees.

" I thought my plan was fool-proof. Now i have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter