Chapter Eleven

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the elevator, Nichkhun watched as Yoona pressed the button level down to the resturant. 

"Yoona, where  have you been? You are so beautiful." he thought in his mind. 

Yoona stood beside Nichkhun and as soon as the elevator opened up, she linked arms with him. Inside of Nichkhun he felt some feelings he buried himself in. He cleared his throat and followed Yoona. They walked to a restaurant called Red Paper. Apparently it was either this or the FishTail.

The Red Paper was apparently for couples since there were red papers hanging on the wall. Love letters. One letter was from a year ago. It read:

Until i come back, 
I will miss you
Remember you
Remember us

Saranghae 

Yoona looked at a couple of them while Nichkhun got them a table. Nichkhun got the table and turned to find her still reading the letters.
 

He walked up to her," Yoona, we can do one," he looked at her. 
 

She hesitated and looked at the red paper once again nodding. Nichkhun smiled as he led her to their table. They both sat down and looked at the menu. Yoona smirked as she hid behind the menu.  
 

"Khun Oppa!" she said. 

"Yoong?" he said as if she was in trouble. 

"Khunnie," she said puttin the menu down. "Can I have the Kimichi soup?"she said in her agyeo voice. 

He listened to her cute voice smiling,"Ah, Yes yoong." he said waving the waitress over. 

Yoona smiled at him knowing he couldn't resist her cute voice. 

Meanwhile, Donghae was watching television with Jessica who was laughing at a funny scene that passed. Donghae looked up at her smiling and looked away. 
The memories of them together flashed back in his mind. Happy memories. . . From the past. 

'She's so pretty, yet memories come back. Memories With feelings?,' he thought questioning himself. 

"Hae, can you hand me the remote?" Jessica said trying to reach for the remote under the coffee table. 

He bent over grabbing it and looked up. Their faces were right there. Donghae could hear his heart beat a bit faster. Jessica started blush but decided to control the situation. 

She smiled,"thanks." Tell me why did I end up breaking up with you?

Donghae nodded as jessica plopped back onto the couch.  His heartbeat was settling but he would glance at jessica. He got distracted and dropped something. It was his cell phone, he forgot about Yoona. 

Back a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter