Chapter Three

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Donghae groaned as he got up from the couch. He walked to the front door and opened it. It was Yoona .She was wearing a white blazer with a white tee shirt inside and a black skirt. 

He looked at her uninterested and then walked back to the couch leaving the front door wide opened. Yoona, whose smile was fading quickly, was appalled at what just happened.

"He is so rude! He at least should've said hello!", She thought as she walked inside and shut the door behind her. She walked to where Donghae was at which was the living room she assumed. She saw Donghae lazily sit on the couch flipping channels. She ignored him and let her eyes wander the room. As Yoona's eyes focused on a painting on the opposite side of the room, Donghae's eyes would glance at her.

"She seemed a bit sweet but still annoying", he thought to himself. Then he stood up smiling mischievously like he was up to something which he was.

Yoona's back was still facing Donghae, unaware of her surrounding and too immerse to the paintings.

"Perfect.",He thought to himself.

She was still admiring every detail of the painting. She didn't get to admire the house when she was here the first time.

Behind her, Donghae walked towards her quietly and then wrapped his arms around her waist. His body was so close to her. Before Yoona could say anything, Donghae's lips were by ears.

"Don't you like this, Sweetheart?" He said on the emphasis on sweetheart.

Yoona rolled her eyes at his attempt to scare her out of this 'marriage' and she turned her head.

When she turned her head, their lips were so close to each other. Yoona's eyes grew big from seeing how close they were. But then she composed herself and then looked straight into his eyes,

"What are you doing?" She said softly restraining herself from yelling or anything she would do to a person she hated.

"I'm holding on to my honeybun. Since we are a Couple." He said smirking.

Yoona sighed at his ridiculousness. "As if we would be a real couple", she thought chuckling to herself.

"Whatever you say, Sweetheart." She said sweetly with a hint of annoyance. She then pry his hands off of her and went to sit on the couch.

Donghae was surprised. No other girl would let him go.Usually they would kiss and more.... But Yoona didn't. She was different. He smacked his teeth with anger. "She is not my type.What is wrong with her? Don't she want this? Most girls would chase me!", He thought to himself.

Donghae turned around seeing Yoona on the couch. He smirked looking towards her. Yoona looked up with her Doe-like eyes obviously disturbed at his actions.

"What now?" She said turning her head back to the TV. Her attention would rather not be placed on her enemy.

Donghae bent down and sat next to her  with his arms spread out on the top of the couch. Yoona felt his existence and scooted away from him. He was going to lean in and use his choding side.

"Maybe I should try again.", He thought to himself. But before he could do that, his phone ran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter