Chapter Seven

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona smiled feeling the monkey in her hands. Donghae started walking away, as she was slightly distracted at the scene that happened.He didn't know why he did what he just did. He had to make her forget it before she mistakes it as kindness to her. He had fun tonight though.

Yoona narrowed her eyebrows,"Why are you walking away like you are in a hurry?"

Donghae turned around showing his grin, he was unable to come up with a reason. But since she asked, he had to come up with something ridculous to somehow change how things happened.

"Aren't you going to cook me dinner?"   "Cook YOU dinner?" She said doubting his grin. What a guy, I tell you. He changes as if he was on his period.... What can I do?   "Yea, I mean you are a woman." he said fixing his jacket. That he did not lie, she is a woman.   "You are such a jerk right now." she said putting a loose strand of hair behind her ear.  Yoona groaned at the memory they just had which was lost now.   Donghae noticed her expression on her face and decided to once again. What's a better solution?

"I bet you like this kiss on your kiss rather your forehead. " he said turning walking towards her again.

Yoona sighed with irritation," Whatever." she said looking at him.

"You know you want to kiss me." He said getting close to her face.

"That's where you are wrong." Yoona said leaning closer to him. He's definetly bluffing..like any playboy..I won't fall into his tricks.

"You know you want me. You got me but you can't control me." she said breathing on him.

Donghae was shocked while Yoona chuckled at his expression. She pushed his shoulder away with two fingers and chuckled while she walked away.

"That girl is something." he said to himself holding his tongue in his mouth. 

He followed her footsteps into the house. Once he reached the house, he closed the front door.

Yoona walked to the living room to put her phone down and then to the kitchen. He watched as Yoona entered the kitchen.Donghae smiled at her and walked to the living room.
He saw Yoona's phone lit up and it read: New Message. He looked over his shoulder to see if Yoona was watching or not. Luckily for him, she was too busy preparing dinner.
Opening her phone, he found out the message was from someone named: Khun Oppa.

Yoong! Can't wait to see your pretty face in a week. How are you right now? Remember the date we agreed. FIGHTING! :)

Donghae looked at the message like it was a complicated math problem. He reread it a couple of times. What is this nonsense?

'Who is Khun Oppa?' he thought to himself raising his eyebrow,"Is she seeing another man?"

Donghae immediately caught himself feel a bit jealous. What am I even saying...or even thinking?

'Whatever.' he said to his heart.

Yoona heard him say something and she peered over at him out of curiousity. Donghae quickly hid her cell phone behind a throw pillow.

"Donghae did you say anything?" she asked with innocent eyes.

"I never said anything." he said turning the television on, quickly setting his attention onto the television.

Yoona shrugged and went back to cooking. That was weird. I thought he said something....

Donghae looked at the message again and shrugged at why he ever cared about this guy or Yoona. Girls is just trouble...trouble..

He flipped the channel and he thought he saw his ex-girlfriend. He turned off the tv and he formed tears remembering the memories he had with her. Donghae cleared his throat and walked to the kitchen to get some water. Yoona watched as Donghae came to the kitchen. She could see tear streaks on his face.

"Did you cry because it was your first time seeing a chick flick?" Yoona said looking at the ramyun she was making.

Donghae glared at her back. She is so rude. "N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter