Chapter Twenty-nine

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please comment below guys! I really like feedback... and it gives me motivation to not go on hiatus again!!!

"Jessica?", Nichkhun scrunched his eyebrows together. Why is she calling me? How did she even get my number?

"I need your help.", She pleaded through the phone. Biting her lip, her heart couldn't take it if Donghae was to leave her again. It couldn't happen. She fiddled with her pants, as she spoke every word carefully to Nichkhun.

Hearing her soft-spoken words being broken down, he stayed on the line," What's the problem?"

"I need you to help me keep Donghae. I can't have him away from or falling in love.", She sighed deeply.

"It's a bit too late for that.", Nichkhun slowly spoke, remembering Yoona leaving with Donghae.

"What do you mean?", Jessica rebutted, her eyes widen at the news.

"I think He's falling back in love.", 

"With who?"

He chuckled bitterly," You know I am in the same situation as you. I fell in love with someone at the wrong time, only for her to fall for someone else. You could say I need a time machine right now... If things were differently, we wouldn't be talking like this."

Jessica tightly gripped the phone," The difference between you and I is that I don't tolerate that. I'm not the nice girl who lets go of her love, just like that."

"So you rather have someone who doesn't love you back? Just so you could have them right by your side?," Nichkhun tried to reason with her," There's no love between you guys. It's just  a one-way love."

Jessica scoffed at his ridiculous comment," He loves me. We are back together, and I'm holding him tighter."

"NICHKHUN!!!", Yoona yelled from downstairs. Nichkhun quickly covered the phone, in case Jessica could listen to the background.

"Let's talk later.", He said, cooly hanging up.

"Nic---Wait!", Jessica yelled in the phone, but it was too late. He was gone. It was too late. She stood up from her couch of her hotel, pacing around the hallway. What was she to do?

Donghae....Donghae...Have you already fallen in love with that Yoona? You can't... You promised me that you would comeback to me. Is it worth living so far from you. I miss you already...unless.....

 

Yoona folded her arms, watching Nichkhun come down the stairs so slowly. She tapped her phone anxiously, as well as calling Sooyoung by her side. Nichkhun shrugged his shoulders at the two, unable to comprehend why she would be mad. Sooyoung rolled her eyes at the young dapper, who was he to be coming down late? Especially with her best friend waiting right at the doorsteps.

"Yah! You are in my household and why are you late?", She yelled at the confused gentlemen.

"Hey! My mom called and I had to take it.", He laughed knowing he was lying through his teeth.

Yoona shook her head at her friend's excuse, it was weak and he doesn't even speak to his mother that often. She silently hugged Sooyoung, and grabbed Nichkhun outside,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter