Chapter Thirteen

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yoona got out of the cab that parked in front of her house. Nichkhun got out as well. Yoona turned to him smiling.

"Well, here is where i live. " she said looking at the house still wondering if Jessica is still there.

"Ah, it's a wonderful house. ", he said gleaming at her.

"So ,where are you going to live?" she said putting her hands on her sides.

Nichkhun sighed deeply thinking,"I think I will buy a house. "

She rolled her eyes," Aren't you going to go on another business like in  a week or something?"

Nichkhun ruffled her hair," Nope, not anytime soon. I'm going to stay for a while. "

Yoona smiled like a little kid," Really?"

"Yep, I should be going Yoona. I'll call you later or something. " he said looking at her.

She hugged him. She held on," Thanks for coming back."

The hug was warm and full of Emotions. Nichkhun held onto the hug until Yoona let go smiling at him.

"Your welcome." Nichkhun said getting into the cab. Yoona stepped back watching as the cab started drive away. She waved him goodbye and then smiled.

"Donghae, Isn't that Yoona?" Jessica said tapping on busy donghae.

Donghae rummaged around and looked up immediately. He saw them hug, laugh, and smile.  How is possible? Aren't they together?

'Yoona... You leave this house for him?' Donghae thought rolling his eyes. Deep inside he felt a small emotion of jealousy and anger.

Jessica watched Donghae's emotion closely. She smiled," Donghae are you alright?"

"Yep, it's probably her friend or something. " he said.

"Friends don't hug that long." Jessica said trying to Donghae's mind come to the conclusion that Yoona was cheating on him.

"Friends hug though. Maybe it was a relative. "

Before Jessica could answer back, Yoona opened the door. Yoona looked over at the kitchen seeing Jessica with Donghae.  Her happy face turned to a annoyed face.

'He must like her that much then.' Yoona thought sighing.

"She's still here?" Yoona remarked as she walked toward the kitchen.

"Of course. We were making food for us. Do you want some?" Jessica said trying to be cute.

Yoona turned to Donghae who was busy cooking.

"Your cooking again?" Yoona said looking curiously at what Donghae was making.

Donghae looked at her faced smirking," Yeah, you can't get enough of my cooking?"

Yoona looked away quickly," Who said I ever liked it?" she chuckled. 

Donghae was getting ready to say a comeback but Jessica spoke up. Jessica was tired of this Donghae and Yoona interaction.

"Yoona, I asked you a question " Jessica said sweetly.

Yoona still didn't answer instead she was playing around with the spoons.

Donghae looked at Jessica who looked frustrated at Yoona for not answering. "Yoona, she asked a question."

Yoona looked at the two quickly," I'm sorry.", she started to walk out of the kitchen but then she bowed to Jessica out of respect.

"I am sorry but I don't want your food." Yoona said walking away.

Jessica looked at her with shock," How rude of this priss.'

Donghae wasn't pay attention, he was too busy trying to cook the food.

'At least I have Donghae to myself now. ' jessica thought as she walked towards Donghae.

"Did Yoona want some?" he asked.

"She said she simply wasn't hungry," Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter