Chapter eighteen

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One plus one

Yoona was still stuck in the moment. She was hugging Donghae. She never thought of back hugging him but really doing didn't make her want to let go. She was worried about what he thought though.

"Yoona." he said softly.

She quickly released her hug from him," I'm sorry. "

Donghae turned around while Yoona weakly smiled. He didn't know what to do. But that back hug made him think a bit with his relationship with Yoona.

"Sorry about that. Someone bumped into me. Well, i am going to skate. " Yoona said putting her hand on her forehead.

She noticed around her that there wasn't many people around the roller rink. She was glad that there wouldn't be people who would misunderstand what happen even though she didn't know what it meant. Donghae watched as Yoona apologized once more and then bowed. She continued to smile weakly as she skated slowly pass Donghae. Her smile faded quickly then she thought. She started to skate pass Donghae when she felt a grip on her wrist.

"Don't say sorry." Donghae said not facing her yet.

Yoona looked at her wrist and then to Donghae. "W-what?"

Donghae turned to face her," Yoona. Don't say sorry. About the backhug. "

"Why?" Yoona said looking puzzled as her heart beat faster than normally.

Donghae didn't know what he was doing but he didn't want her to say sorry about the hug when he kind of wanted one. It was warm and made his heart jump unexpectedly.
He opened his mouth to say something but then something tugged his shirt. He looked over and saw Jessica by his side and Sunye behind her. Yoona looked shocked as well.

"J-jessica?Sunye?" Yoona asked herself quietly.

"Jessica, What are you doing here?", Donghae asked her.

"Oh, Sunye and I were bored and decided to come here. And coincidently you were here. "Jessica smiled still holding on to Donghae's shirt.

Yoona chuckled softly to herself as she saw Jessica and Donghae together.

She tried to free herself from Donghae's grip but he kept holding on.

"And Yoona." Donghae said.

Yoona didn't know why he held on to her but she wanted to be free so she could focus on what should do with the situation. How many days until the arranged wedding? She seemed to lose count these days. Maybe she should call to stall more time.

Jessica looked At Donghae confused," Hmm? What are you talking about?"

Donghae smiled," I'm kinda here with Yoona."

Jessica bit her tongue," I get it. I'll get out of your way but you owe me Donghae. "

She winked and turned away. Donghae smiled at Jessica's ways. Yoona noticed this and knew she had to do something so he could be happy like he is now seeing Jessica. She felt Donghae's grip loosen on her wrist and slipped out with ease. She skated pass him and he never turn to lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter