Chapter Fifteen

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona suddenly couldn't take her mind off of him. Donghae reached in and kissed Jessica's forehead who giggled.

'Yoona, You know what you have to do now.' she said to herself looking down at the darkness.  'Starting tomorrow, I have to be cold with him.'

She sighed as she walked out of the movie theater and a confused Yuri followed her.

"Yoona!" Yuri said grabbing Yoona's hand making Yoona  to turn to face her.

"Yeah?" Yoona said cooly.

"What's wrong?" she said letting go of her grip.

"It's him. He fell in love. And i think I fell too." Yoona said suddenly.

Yuri shocked face told Yoona that she hadn't shared this with her yet.

"With who?" Yuri asked her eyes wide open.

"Nevermind, let's keep this between us.." Yoona walked away  leaving the building and Yuri in awe.

Yoona felt the cool air of the outside as the night grew. She put her hands in her pocket and  kicked rocks while she walked. Walking towards her house, She opened the door quietly and found that Donghae wasn't home yet.  She took a shower and ate some food. Brushing her teeth,  she felt tired so she climbed onto the master bedroom. Too tired to walk any further, she fell asleep.

Donghae had a smile on his face yet he knew something felt wrong. He yawned as he closed for an mere second. He was sleepy so he lazily climbed up the steps to the master bedroom. His eyes opened quick and his mouth formed a grin as he saw Yoona sleeping on the bed. He walked toward her and pulled a blanket on top of her.

"She looks cute like that." he said to himself as he climbed on the bed.

He fell to her side and turned to look at her. He took a strand of her hair that was stuck on her face and put it behind her ear.

"Yoona you are truly beautiful. How come i don't feel right when i am with Jessica? It feels right with you? Maybe its been too long?" he thought to himself as he looked at her sweet sleeping face.  He fell asleep after watching Yoona sleep.

Jessica looked at the outside of Donghae's house and smirked as she pulled her phone out.

"Hey Sunye. I got him. Now they have to break up and he's mine again. " Jessica said smiling as she walked away.

Yoona woke up in a daze, rubbing her eyes to her surprise donghae sleeping beside her. She touched his cheek and pulled her hand back.

"What are you doing Yoona? Today is a new day. " She said to her self.

She slid off the bed with ease and left the room giving one last look at Donghae this way. Still tired, she slipped into her guest bedroom and fell asleep.

Donghae tossed and felt nothing beside him so he woke up. He scratched his head and remembered Yoona was beside him.

'She must've went to her room,' he thought yawning and getting out of the bed. He walked to the guestroom whose door was cracked open. He slipped in and the air in the room had her scent. He looked aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter