Chapter Twelve

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you want to go to the store?" Jessica asked.

Donghae turned around,"Uh, sure. We need food in the house anyways."

Jessica smiled with joy and got dressed. Donghae lingered around the living room already dressed. Jessica came out of the bathroom and down the stairs dressed in a simple blue shirt and jeans. Donghae looked at her amazed that she looked good even in casual wear.

"I hope Yoona doesn't mind." She said looking at her shirt.

"She won't mind, I know her." But in reality he didn't really know her. 

They got inside the car and Donghae drove on.

Jessica looked around thinking to herself," I should hold his hand....Maybe his feelings will spark up and he will eventually leave Yoona and come to me. Little by Little everything i did for him will make an effect." She smiled to herself raising her eyebrow.'i shouldn't hold his hand yet....i should...."

Suddenly Jessica leaned on Donghae's shoulder making him jump as well as his heart. Donghae smiled as he kept his eyes on the road.  They arrived at the store and Jessica got out the car. Her plan was in action. They walked beside each other as they went to go inside the store. Jessica quickly held his arm as she grabbed a cart basket. Donghae looked at their hands and how they locked together. His feelings started to come back little by little but in the back of his mind he had Yoona.

"Oppa! We should buy Kimichi."Jessica said dragging him.

"Sure. We should make it for Yoona." Donghae said accidently.

"Oh, right. Your girlfriend." She said. 

Donghae looked away embarrassed and then looked at their intwined hands asking himself is this wrong to enjoy.

"We could cook something together," Jessica suggested.

Donghae smiled," Sure. We could."

'Still thinking about Yoona. Hmmm....I almost forgot about her.'Jessica thought rolling her eyes.

"Donghae...Why don't we make some Sushi or something?" She asked him.

"You don't like cucumbers remember?" Donghae said looking at the foods.

"Oh you remember!" Jessica said happy.

"Of course." Donghae said looking at her and then dropping his eyes.

"Why don't we make meat and rice?" 

"Hmm...Sounds good." Donghae said looking for rice. "Hey, I'll be over here to ge---"

Jessica held onto his arm."Oppa, don't leave me. I don't want to get lost." 

"But I---" Donghae started to say but Jessica held on his arm tightly.

"Alright." He said eye-smiling her making her heart beat louder.

They bought the grocery and got inside the car. 

Meanwhile, Yoona woke up to an empty bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter