Chapter Seventeen

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yoona laughed to herself as she turned to Donghae. Looking at Donghae caused herself to look away at times. He just made her heart confused too many times... what is she supposed to expect?

"Yes?" she asked bravely but coldly.


"Tell me. " Donghae said looking up at her since she was on the stairs. All he focused on was Yoona.

"Tell you what?" she said unmoved.

"Tell me why you lied. " Donghae asked slowly.

"There's nothing to tell. I wasn't lying. " she said defending herself. ," I was meeting a friend. "

Donghae scoffed," I thought it was a girl friend. Not a friend that was a boy. "

Yoona rolled her eyes," What's the difference anyway? They both end in friend. Nichkhun Is my friend, if you don't mind. "

"I don't like it. Maybe you should stop.", Donghae replied angrily.

Yoona shook her head slightly," Why should I? Why do you even care?"

"We are boyfriend and girlfriend." He said as he walked up the stairs to meet her.

"Right. Arranged. There's no way for you to have feelings for me, anyways. "Yoona said watching him get closer to her.

"But still. We are together either way. ", he put his arms around her.

Yoona was in shock by his action. He hugged her. She felt the warmth of his body pressed on her. Her heart was being warmed up to the thought of actually liking him. The thing is she actually hugged him back. Without knowing. It was a long time before they released the hug.

"Now. Let's hang out. Go somewhere. "

Yoona stood there as her arms dropped to her side. She stared in Donghae's eyes unsure what to think. In the mist of confusion, she nodded slightly in response.

"Now. " he said smirking.

"Now?" She said as he grabbed her hand and dragged her outside to the car.

He opened the passenger door for her and then went to the other side to sit in the driver's seat.

Yoona turned to him without seatbelt on," Donghae, What about Jessica? Wouldn't you rather hang out with her?"

Donghae reached over to Yoona's side and got the seatbelt. He secured the belt over her waist.

"Nope. We haven't been hanging out since we are 'Together'" he said.

Yoona was about to say something to protest but Donghae stopped her.

"We are going to go rollerskate. " he said.

"I don't know how.." she said quietly.

Donghae looked at her face and poked her cheek softly," I'll teach you. "

Yoona smiled slightly as Donghae started the car and drove away.

Jessica stood about in her house thinking about Donghae abrupt leaving her.

"What was that all about?" she whined.

"Is your plan working?" Sunye asked.

"I'm not sure. They are alone now so you never know. "Jessica said sadly in anger.

"What if you accidentally called him?" Sunye said handing her over the phone.

"Ah, accidentally. " Jessica agreed.

She dialed Donghae's number and waited for his voice but no one answered.

"He didn't answer."

"Try again. Maybe he was bus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter