Chapter Five

One Plus One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona woke up with her eyes trying to close again. She blinked twice and rubbed her eyes. She realized she wasn't shivering and it wasn't cold like the night before. Yoona discovered she was covered in warm blankets. Trying to sit up, she felt a pair of arms around her waist. Yoona was confused and looked to the right of her.

She didn't recognize Donghae with his messy bed hair. She thought it was kind of nice of him to move her in his warm bedroom.

Then she recollected all her thoughts," Wait, Did he do something to me? Why is his arms around me? Why is he so close?" She pryed his arms off and tossed them away from her.

Donghae rolled to the edge of the bed on his side.

"Aish, What's wrong with you?!" Yoona said standing right before the bed with her arms crossed looking at him. Her voice was full anger and annoyance.

Donghae woke up to the sound of her screeching voice and fell of the bed. He groaned in pain unable to process the situation.

"YAH!" he said getting up and scratching his head.

"What?" She said.

"Yah! You should be more thankful towards me!" He said defending himself.

"For what? Touching me?" She said shouting.

"I saved you from getting cold and sick!" He said shouting with her ignorance.

"Whatever. You were trying to do something!"

"No, I wasn't!" He said quickly.

"Then why was your arms around MY waist?" She said her voice louder.

Donghae had no reason or answer to her question.

'Why WAS my arms around HER? '   He thought in disgust. I probably thought she was some kind of pillow. 

Yoona left the room rolling her eyes. How annoying.

Donghae stared at the door that Yoona left.

'Aigoo, what's wrong with you Donghae? You hate this woman.' He said to himself.

He went to the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter