Secret 2

My Secret Warrior

 

You were teaching Eunji at her house on a weekend day. “So, what is the inverse function of f(x) equal to 5x minus 3?” You asked her as you put your book down on the table.

What you saw in front of you was no longer a surprise for you , you’ve already used to it already. You watched the sleeping Eunji.

“Aigoo Park Eunji, how can you get better in math if you sleep everytime I teach you?” You sighed and looked at your watch. It was already 5pm. You need to be home by now.

You pulled out your smartphone from your bag. You dialed your chauffeur’s number. You waited for him to pick up but to your disappointment, you heard the operator’s voice. You called again for the second time, yet the operator spoke up again.

You threw your phone inside your bag and looked at Eunji. You debated to yourself whether you should wake her up or not.

“Eunji-ah.” You called out and poked her arm softly. She didn’t budge at all. “Eunji-ah.” You tried again but what you got as your reply was her loud snore.

She looked tired so you gave up already. You packed all your books and stationery into your bag and got up from your seat. You whispered at Eunji , “Eunji-ah , I’m going home now. See you next Monday at school. Make sure you do your homework , okay? Goodbye.”

You closed the door of Eunji’s apartment and locked it from inside. You looked at your surroundings with fear. You past a few house and you heard all kinds of frightening sounds.

*I don’t know how Eunji can stay in such a scary place.* You walked down the stairs and you were shocked to a couple around your age were making out lustfully. You quicken your pace and your body shuddered of thinking what you just saw.

After you made your way out from the dark apartment building , you sighed when you looked at the dark alley in front of you. You walked warily as you glanced around.

“Here goes nothing.” You said and almost smiled before you felt a presence in front of you. You looked up and found 6 boys were smirking your way.

*Did I speak too soon? Unfortunately I did.* You mentally smacked your own head.

“Woohoo ~ We got such an awesome chick today.” A tall boy spoke , and hi-fived a taller boy beside him or maybe the tallest among the 6 of them , you supposed.

They walked closer to you and you stepped a few steps back but one of them got impatient and grabbed your wrist hard.

“W-What are you doing?! You hurt my wrist!” You yelled. “Really? Sorry , but I’m aggressive.” He gripped your wrist harder.

“Kyungsoo , be softer to her.” A quiet looking boy said. He looked less mischievous rather than the others.

But the ‘Kyungsoo guy’ didn’t even listen to him. “Don’t you listen to what him saying?! Please just let go of me!” You said in angriness.

“Tell us a reason why we should let you go.” The tallest boy demanded. His big and deep voice scared you a little bit.

“Because… I need to go back home or my mum will be worried!” You answered. You couldn’t think of any better reason and you felt so stupid for giving them such a childish answer.

One of them chuckled cynically. “Wow ~ Way too innocent. I like her already.” He smirked. “I like her too , Suho hyung!” The one that spoke up to you first earlier said. “Yeah , she really suits your taste , Kai.”

You looked at all six of them in confusion. “Don’t make a stupid conversation in front of me and let me go now!” You glared at the kinda-short-boy. “Sure , but let’s have some fun first , shall we?” His big eyes went bigger as his face came closer to yours.

“I can give you money if you want but please don’t do anything to me.” You begged. Sehun looked at Suho , and the leader shook his head.

“We can get money anytime , but to get a girl like you , it’s once in a time.” Kyungsoo said , with his hand still holding your wrist.

“I don’t want to be your satisfactory stuff!” You shouted with a shaky voice.  “Too late. You’re too attractive to resist.” Kyungsoo your cheeks using his fingers and you took the chance to bite his hands.

“Ow! !” Kyungsoo immediately released his grip on your wrist. You were about to run but someone grabbed your long hair.

You winced in pain. “You think you can run from us? You’re only a weak little girl, you know that?!” Chanyeol hissed and pushed you to the brick wall.

“Please let me go.” You pleaded. You couldn’t say anything else, but you continued to beg at them to let you go. Tears started to well up in your eyes because of pain and fear.

“Play with us once and then, you’re free from us.” Kai said at you with a playful grin. 

“No!!” You shook your head vigorously. “Well, it’s not like we need your permission.” Sehun stared at you, the look in his eyes scared you.

At that time, you didn’t know why but the one that you can think of was Daehyun. *I need someone’s help here! I don’t know why do I feel this but I want Daehyun to save me.* You closed your eyes tightly and hoped for the best for yourself as your heartbeat quicken in fear.

“Woot, I’m hella excited!” Chanyeol cheered with a cheeky grin on his face.

Before they could do anything further towards you, a familiar voice snapped.

“Let her go, s.” All of them looked at the person.

“What the hell does this guy do here?!” You heard Kai growled. Slowly , you opened your eyes and found a boy with wearing mask  that covered half of his face standing casually but his eyes were intense. His cold  eyes were somewhat familiar to you.

All of them targeted towards him, except for one person – the quiet one. He didn’t look interested to enter the fight. *I wonder why don’t he fight like his idiotic friends.* Suddenly you thought of something. *This is my chance to run away!* You started to glance around to find which way can you used so you won’t get trap with dead end.

Sehun threw punches towards the mysterious boy yet he dodged it easily like Sehun was throwing paper towards him. Kai attacked him from behind but he nudged Kai’s abdomen hard making Kai flew to the ground.

Your eyes widened at the sight of their fight. You’ve never seen any fights before except in movies but you rarely watched action movies. “You better close your eyes. I know you’ve never experienced something like this before.” The quiet guy spoke expressionlessly.

You blinked. Before you can even closed your eyes, Suho shouted, “Byun Baekhyun! Take her away now to our place!”

“There’s no way I’ll let you to take her away!” The masked boy said and kicked Suho on his face. He quickly went to you and grabbed your hands but Baekhyun held your wrist.

“Let her go now, bastard.”

“Hell no, .”

You shivered as Baekhyun’s expressionless eyes were staring at the mysterious boy’s cold eyes. It was like they were having staring contest as you felt both of them tightened their grips on your hands.

“Dang. Arch nemesis are going to have another fight huh?” Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo shrugged. “Let just see.” For a moment , they forgot about you and were more interested to watch what was going to happen between Baekhyun and your savior.

“If you let her go now, I’m not going to break your bones again.”

“I’m not going to let her go that easily.”

Before any fight could break between the two, a police siren was heard.

“Shoot. I guess that’s our cue till later, .” Baekhyun glared at the mysterious boy before walked away with s.

Your heart was still racing because of fear. “Go away now. Don’t worry , you’re safe for now. Go from here right now.” You nodded your head. “Thanks.” You uttered but he didn’t reply you.

“Go.” You quickly ran the fastest you can and caught a cab when you reached the main street.

Then 5 other boys showed up. They were all wore masks and had blonde hairs like him.

A boy with curly blonde hair jumped. “Yay! My siren actually worked this time! Hyung , I saved your ing this time!”

The curly boy got a smack on his head from another boy. “Darn little kid. I warned you not to use vulgar words , didn’t I?!”

“Psh ~ I don’t give a about that.” He casually said, making him received another smack from the one that saved you earlier.

“Yahh! Stop being so jelly with my curly hair!” His comment made one of the boy smacked his head..again.

“Hyung , stop that!!”

--