Secret 13

My Secret Warrior

 

[Listen]

 

It was 5 minutes after 7 am when Daehyun woke up. He was awake by a loud natural alarm, which was Eunji. He groggily rubbed his eyes and tried to open them. Last night after he went out, he was home on almost 3.

“Jung Daehyun, wake up you lazy bunny! You have to remember that you won’t get any special treatment from me as you live here! No more prince-like’s life for you. Wake up before I throw cold water on your face. I’ll count until three, you better obey me, Jung Daehyun.” Eunji warned and got ready to splash Daehyun’s face with water.

Daehyun quickly shot up. “Old witch, shut the off! Why are you being so ing noisy in this early morning? I need to sleep more.” He was about to cover his face with pillow and lie back on the mattress before Eunji sprinkled a few small drops of water to his face.

“There’s no more sleeping time, ex-prince. Wake up! We need to go to school!” Eunji angrily screamed as loud as she can.

“Fine!” Daehyun got up and grabbed a few toiletries and his un-ironed clothes. *Great.* But then someone grabbed the clothes from him.

“I’ll iron these for you and you better wash up in a quick time! Don’t forget to tidy your sleeping place too, okay?” Eunji reminded him and walked out from his room.

“Thanks, old witch.” Daehyun uttered.

“Call me that once again or…”

“You’re going to take me to Yongguk hyung right?” He laughed when he received a glare from Eunji.

Daehyun was having breakfast that made by Eunji. Eunji was busy packing her books and school stuffs in her room and didn’t realize that she was leaving her phone on the dining table.

Her phone suddenly vibrated, signaling there was an incoming call. Daehyun was about to give the phone to Eunji before he realized it was Yongguk’s number. He smirked when an evil plan came to his mind.

He answered the call and Yongguk’s deep voice was heard on the phone. “Aw Eunji, you usually won’t pick up my call this fast or you won’t pick up at all. Do you miss to hear my y voice?”

Daehyun moved away the phone from him for a while and stared at it while trying to hold his laughter.

“y, my . Do you even know who are you talking to right now?” Daehyun tried to make his voice sounded different.

“W-Who are you? T-This is Eunji’s phone, right?” Yongguk stuttered in shock.

“Yes, this is Eunji’s phone and don’t worry, I’m not kidnapping Eunji. For your information, you’re currently talking to Eunji’s official boyfriend and I’m in Eunji’s house, waiting for her to get ready to school.” Daehyun smiled to himself secretly.

“N-No! I d-don’t believe you! You’re lying! I know you are! Don’t try to fool me, Eunji is single and she loves me, how come she got a boyfriend?!” Yongguk shouted on the line and Daehyun put away the phone from his ears.

“Whatever you say, I’m hanging up.”

“No, you can’t hang up! Let me finish talking with you first! I’m coming to Eunji’s house—”

“Bye!” Daehyun immediately hung up the phone call. “. I’m sure Yongguk is going to come here, there’s no doubt.”

Just then, Eunji walked to Daehyun. “You’ve finished eating already? Let’s go before we’re going to be very late. Just ride my bike with me, you won’t catch any bus nor taxi in this time.”

“Sure!” Daehyun gave his agreement and pulled Eunji’s hands. “Let’s go!” He rushed out.

*Why does he suddenly feel excited about coming to school?* Eunji was curious but didn’t bother to ask.

 

==

You waited for Eunji before the school started at the usual spot, which was under a tree near the students’ parking lot.

Your face lightened up when you saw Eunji was parking her bike as usual but then a shocked expression came out on your face. You mentally had jaw dropped when you saw a very familiar blonde boy was walking to her, smiling.

You could that Eunji was smiling as well and sometimes would tap Daehyun. Your heart suddenly ached of the sight.

*Is Eunji dating Daehyun? But I love him and she is my best friend. But still, I don’t have the right to forbid their love if they’re really dating. It’s not like Eunji knows my feeling to Daehyun and so does Daehyun.* You leaved the tree with heavy steps to somewhere where your feet led you to.

 

==

 

“Yah get off!” Eunji said when they reached the school gates. Daehyun huffed and got off. He glared at the students who were looking at him and Eunji with amused stares.

*What the are their problems.* Daehyun put his normal cold expression on his face and walked into the school.

But then he spotted someone under the tree. *What did that girl do there?* He looked at you who was looking at Eunji and didn’t acknowledge that Daehyun was staring at you interestedly.

*Waiting for Eunji, huh?*He smiled as he slowly walked to Eunji and tapped her shoulder shockingly.

“What?” Eunji asked with a slight frown on her face.

“Thanks for the ride. And the breakfast was nice too.” He praised.

A smile was forming on Eunji’s lips. “Really?” She asked as her eyes went bigger, which was a normal thing when she smiled.

“Yup. You have full the conditions of being Mrs. Bang.” Eunji tapped Daehyun’s shoulder hard when he mentioned that but she was still smiling.

“ Whatever you say, Jung Daehyun. I’m lazy to waste my time on immature kid like you.” She said with a small frown and walked off.

Daehyun chuckled. But then he realized that you were gone from the tree. *Where had she gone? That’s weird.* He looked around but didn’t catch a sight of you.

Sighing, Daehyun ran to Eunji. Students gave them weird look since they had never seen Daehyun being so close with anyone in school. Daehyun just let them with their thoughts as Eunji wasn’t feeling comfortable getting deep stares and glares from Daehyun’s fangirls.

*Tsk those stupid es are being pathetic. Jelly huh I’m close with your cold prince?* Eunji smirked but then she remembered something.

*I wonder what JinAe’s reaction though.*

 

 

 

 

Sorry if you guise found Daehyun is always with Eunji. Don't worry ;'D The next one Yongguk gonna take Eunji away[LOOOLLL] and its time for you and Daehyun \o/

C o m m e n t e u u? u_____u;

Thanks c8