Secret 21

My Secret Warrior

Daehyun arrived at his father’s mansion with anger was written all over his handsome face. He was aiming for someone at the moment. He couldn’t wait any longer to confront him.

“Welcome home, young master. I’m glad to see you again.” Andy smiled; or more to a smirk as he bowed to Daehyun.

But Daehyun didn’t even take a look at Andy. He darted inside the gigantic mansion and his eyes were frantically looking around for a familiar frame. But when he didn’t spot him, he quickly went to Andy.

“Where the is Byun Baekhyun?” He threw the question to Andy coldly. Andy just shrugged. “I don’t know since Mr. Jung doesn’t tell me to look for him.” That was a thing that Daehyun ever felt jealous with Baekhyun. He didn’t get it why his father easily gave freedom to Baekhyun but he was controlling everything when it came to Daehyun. He wanted Daehyun to be under his feet all the times and Daehyun didn’t like that one bit.

“Anyone is searching for me?” A voice asked. Both Daehyun and Andy looked at the voice. “Young master Daehyun did.” Andy answered which Daehyun quickly glared at him.

Baekhun smirked. “I feel honored, Jung Daehyun. You just got home and you already search for your brother? Wow. I never know you care for me this much.”

“Yeah, you should. Especially when I do this to you.” Without a second to waste, a hard punch was thrown onto Baekhyun’s face.

Andy, who was watching gaped at the sudden punch. But he knew he couldn’t ever interfere things between the two young boys. Years of working with Jung Daewon, he had seen numerous fights between Baekhyun and Daehyun. Those two boys were too stubborn to start being nice to each other. The chance of them being in a good terms were just a huge no.

Baekhyun’s head was tilted to the side when Daehyun punched him unexpectedly. But then he glared at the younger boy. “What the heck was that for?” He tightened his fist; getting ready to punch Daehyun.

“I know you were the one who told Daewon about my whereabouts right?! Don’t you even deny that! I saw you the other damn day! You freaking followed my friends! Because of you, Han Jinae’s life was also at stake! You’re such a useless idiot!” Daehyun roared as his fist flew to Baekhyun’s face but Baekhyun was fast as he dodged Daehyun’s angry fist from hitting his face.

Before Daehyun could attack again, Baekhyun grabbed Daehyun’s collar forcefully before he shoved Daehyun backwards but Daehyun had a firm balance as he punched Baekhyun again. It was like the monster inside Baekhyun had woken up and he gave a hard punch on Daehyun’s tummy.

“Yes I told him! I was the one who followed your damn friends! They’re just too stupid that’s why they didn’t know they were followed! Do you think I’ll let your life to become damn easy huh?! That would be your job to protect that girl so who’s the useless one here?!” Baekhyun shot as he pushed Daehyun continuously.

Their fight continued as they kept punching each other’s faces. Andy, who was just watching felt strange because all they did were only punching each other. But he laughed in his mind of seeing the immature fight with some cursing words. He shook his head and was about to go but stopped in his place when someone was staring angrily at him. He gulped to see him.

The two boys were still oblivious to other presence around them and Baekhyun was about to hit Daehyun with a vase before a familiar rough voice stopped him.

“Stop it you two!” Jung Daewon irritably cried.

Baekhyun grudgingly dropped his hand as he stared at Daehyun but Daehyun didn’t listen to what their father commanded as his fist smacked Baekhyun’s bruised face once again. This forced Jung Daewon to pull Daehyun away from Baekhyun.

“I said stop it, won’t you?!” He held Daehyun tightly as he gritted his teeth. This son of his is surely too stubborn to listen to everything he said.

“I won’t ing stop until he finally dies!” Daehyun agitatedly screamed as he tried to loosen Daewon’s grip on him. Even though his father is old, but his strength was no joke.

“Control yourself, Jung Daehyun! What did you get from fighting with your own brother?” Daewon firmly reminded.

Daehyun laughed mockingly when he heard what his father said. “Brother my . I don’t even admit you as my father and you want me to think as this moron as my brother? Your joke isn’t hilarious at all, old man.” He hissed as he struggled to let himself off from Daewon. Luckily, he barely made it.

Daewon looked stunned with what Daehyun just stated. He was hurt, of course when his own son said something like that. Which father wouldn’t feel hurt though?

Baekhyun studied Daewon’s hard face and he scoffed in his mind. Whenever Daehyun said something hurtful, Daewon’s face would turn degrees but when it came to him, Daewon didn’t even want to care. He didn’t get it and he never got it. What’s so special with this kid named Daehyun in Daewon’s eyes? He is his son too but why didn’t they receive the same treatment. Why is it always had to be Jung Daehyun instead of Jung Baekhyun?

When Daehyun realized the sudden silence, he quickly grabbed his backpack and went upstairs; to his room. He didn’t want to be there anymore; to face the person that he hated the most.

A loud door banging could be heard; of course it came from Daehyun’s room. Daewon sighed with his son’s stubbornness. He was about to leave before a voice called for him.

“Dad…” Baekhyun uttered hesitantly.

To Baekhyun’s disappointment, Daewon didn’t even look at him, not even a second of glance. “What do you want to talk about, Baekhyun? I’m tired. Let’s talk on some other day if I’m not busy.” With that, Daewon left for his room; leaving the upset Baekhyun.

*I just want to ask, why is it always Jung Daehyun?* He thought as he watched Daewon’s back view was fading from his view.

 

[][][]

 

“Where’s him?” That was the first ever question that you asked Eunji after you had woken up from your hours of sleep.

Eunji, who was still in the feel of relief because you finally awake was baffled with your sudden question. She thought hard about that ‘him’ that you’ve asked. Then a name came to her mind.

“You mean Daehyun? Well, he is—” Her words were cut by your shaken head.

“No, I didn’t mean Daehyun. I mean, him. My… warrior.” You told her.

“Your warrior?” Eunji threw back the question at you.

You nodded eagerly. “Yes, my warrior. Hold on. How did I get here?” You asked again while looking around.

Eunji rubbed her head. How was she going to answer your dozen of questions without leaking anything that you couldn’t know, at least not for the moment.

“Well, umm oh yes now I got it! Well, your warrior was the one who sent you here, I guess. There was someone who rang the bell and as I opened the door, instead I found the unconscious you and there was no one else. I guess this was the work of your so-called warrior. It’s strange that he knows my house though. Well, forget that. At least you’re safe now from Andy right?!” Eunji nervously answered you without knowing her slip of mouth.

“Wait. How do you know it was Andy? I remember my warrior was calling the guy who suffocated me as Andy.” You blurted out your curiousness at Eunji’s answer. At the same time, you felt suspicious. What was actually and exactly happening? You couldn’t figure out anything. Why was Eunji also behaving strange? She seemed nervous about answering your questions as well.

“W-What Andy? Well, I guess it was just a mere slip of my mouth. There’s one guy I know whose name is Andy and guess what, he threatens people by choking their necks so yeah. Oh and I know that you were choked by the bruise at your neck. Luckily, it’s gone now and your pretty neck is looking pretty fine now.” Eunji smiled as she pointed at your neck.

You were still feeling suspicious over the whole explanation and incident but you just didn’t want to think about it so you accepted Eunji’s explanation. “Oh okay, I understood what happened.”

Eunji was relieved as you finally decided to just let the whole things went like that. “You’re not fully okay yet. I guess you were still shocked by the incident. You should rest, Jinae. You’re not looking that fine in my eyes. Or do you want me to cook you anything that you feel like eating right now?” She tried her best to avoid the topic of your warrior and the incident.

“I’m not in the mood to eat. I think I want to have good rest and yeah, I don’t feel that good yet. Thanks for asking anyway.” You gave a pale smile to Eunji.

As Eunji was about to leave the room, a question came into your mind. “Ahh Eunji-yah, do you somewhat know where’s Daehyun?”

Eunji turned around to face you. “Daehyun? Umm, I’m not sure about him. Why do you ask?”

You felt disappointed. Did he even know what happened to you? Just where was him when you felt like you suddenly needed him the most. “Never mind then.” You said to Eunji as you lied down on Eunji’s bed again.

*I know my warrior was the one who saved me earlier, but why do I feel like I need Daehyun so bad right now? Jung Daehyun, what spell has you put on me?*

 

[][][]

 

 

Chapter 21 on 21st!