Secret 31

My Secret Warrior

 

 

Chill ran down your spine to hear that voice. You sure it belonged to the one and only Jung Daehyun. You glanced back with the corner of your eyes to find it was really Jung Daehyun and as you looked upfront, you saw Byun Baekhyun. A wave of protection was hitting you and you felt protected by both of the boys.

“Oh wow, what an encounter! Arch nemeses are protecting a girl together! God, how amazing this can be more?” the guy spoke as he guffawed together with his friends.

“Snap out of it, Woo Jiho. You should know your limit if you don’t want my fist to touch that ugly face of yours,” Baekhyun hissed furiously. His eyes were sending daggers to Zico.

U-Kwon looked at B-Bomb with shocked eyes, “A human actually had the nerve to call Zico with his real name. I am impressed.”

The elder guy rolled his eyes, “Are you implying Park Eunji isn’t a human?”

“All of us know she’s a freaking monster,” Kyung interjected as the trio laughed.

Zico sent a warning look at them as the laughter was immediately stopped. He turned back to look at Baekhyun before his eyes went to you, “I’m shocked to find you’re actually such a feisty girl, Han Jinae. Two boys at the same time? And everyone knows they’re freaking enemies? To make it more dramatic, they’re even siblings?! I know I didn’t make the wrong choice when I first saw you,” he smirked in a way that you hated very much.

But that was not the point. It surprised you when he said ‘siblings’. Did that mean Jung Daehyun and Byun Baekhyun were actually… siblings? You stiffened at the sudden new fact. No wonder their relationship was not good. Zico was right. How dramatic could this be?

Daehyun, who just moved forwards could feel your static position. He felt bad that you found out about it in such an inconvenient time but he kept in mind to settle about that after he had settled this troublemaker in front of them, “Shut your nasty mouth, Zico. You know nothing and you’re good for nothing. I don’t want to talk much so just scram now and take your idiot friends somewhere else.”

“A theme park or brothel will fit losers like the all of you,” Baekhyun mocked with a smirk.

You could see Block B looked totally pissed with the siblings. Your heart was racing at the moment. You could only hope there wouldn’t be a fight occurring when there were only Daehyun and Baekhyun at your side while Block B was seven in numbers. Where would you find the remaining five so the fight would be fair?

“Just freaking fight, damn it!”

You heard a familiar deep voice shouted. All heads were turned towards the voice and your eyes widened. There were ten boys walking as a group. Since when did they…?

Jaehyo laughed in a cynical way before snorting, “Since when did BAP and Exo become alliances? I’m truly shocked.”

Suho gave a disgusted face that was obviously saying, ‘Since when did we declare ourselves as alliances, you big fat idiot?’ but instead answering, “None of your business, .”

BAP and Exo walked to Daehyun and Baekhyun respectively. You could feel a pair of flirty eyes was looking your way and as you had expected, it was the ultimate player, Kim Himchan. How could he look at some girl despite the tension? You decided to ignore him and let him stare all he wanted.

“What’s the occasion, huh?” Chanyeol asked with his creepy expression.

“For your information, I just want that girl. There was nothing big at first before these fool siblings started to make it as if it was such a big deal,” Zico scowled.

“It’s really a big deal, not only for them, but for all of us too,” was Himchan’s immediate reply.

“You enrage our friends so you’re making us furious as well,” Sehun noted with his stoic face.

“Oh please. Why do they need to be so angry over such small thing? We’re not targeting them, we just want the girl. Besides, she’s not anyone’s girlfriend!” Taeil said.

“She’s my girlfriend!” who just said that?

Daehyun looked at Baekhyun with angry eyes as Baekhyun stared back at him with a hard look but then a small voice chimed.

“I don’t need people to fight just because of me! Can everyone just take care of their own problems and not to disturb people anymore?! And you, Woo Jiho,” you called him as you pointed your index finger at him.

“You should really stop ruining my days! Do you know how peaceful I live in a few months without you? I thought you wouldn’t appear anymore! And today you suddenly appeared without warning claiming that you want me. What kind of bull is that?! I've had enough with all these goddamn things!"

The boys rounded their eyes at your sudden outburst.

“Did she just use vulgarity?”

“At a moment when I think she is too innocent, forget it. She is still a human nonetheless.”

“I can tell this is an effect of befriending with Park Eunji.”

“Do not involve my girl in this.”

You halted before continuing, “Zico, if you really want to befriend with me, can you stop this? Can you stop disturbing me? I mean, I’m not used to such life. I don’t know what bad luck I got when things started to be uncontrollable for me. Living in such way is too hard. I need my old life back where there was no surprise and no truth was hidden,” you felt like crying at the moment.

Daehyun felt a pang of hurt at your last sentence. He felt bad that he became the reason of your messy life.

The others couldn’t understand your point as they looked at each other questioningly.

Zico was the first one to speak, “I’m sorry that things become worse for you. To be honest, I didn’t expect to see you again after a few months. Today is just a coincidence. It must have been hard for you to handle such troubles, right? I don’t know what are you going through but whatever it is, just remember there is always a solution to every problem in the world. You just need to find the root before resolving it. I should take my leave now. I hope we’ll meet again in the future. And for you Jung Daehyun, make my girl happy or I’ll really want her for real,” he smirked at Daehyun before gesturing his friends to leave.

P.O. waved at you for the one last time with a happy smile. You smiled back at him and you thought that was so cute at him.

As for Daehyun, he glanced at Zico in awe. Did he just say those things? Since when did Zico become that clever?

Baekhyun was the one who felt awkward at the moment. He wondered if Daehyun’s love for Jinae was so deep that even Zico who cared for nothing could feel it. Did that mean he had to step down from the competition? It was too early to assume such things. He’d see how things flow from now on before making a decision for the sake of everyone.

 

 

-

 

Forgive me for this weird chapter ~.~