Secret 6

My Secret Warrior

 

 

 

--

Daehyun lied down in the bed while staring at the ceiling , deep in thought. He was not going to school today because he got something to do under his father’s instruction.

Suddenly , there was a soft knock on his door. “Young master.” He recognized that voice immediately. It was the senior housemaid , Kahi.

Daehyun walked grumpily to the door and opened it. He looked at Kahi with his eyes obviously asking why was she knocking his door.

“Your friends are downstairs , Young Master. Should I invite them to your room?” Kahi asked politely. She was the only maid in the house that had the braveness to speak with Daehyun since Daehyun would ignore all the other maids.

Daehyun shook his head. *My room won’t be a room anymore if they come here.* Daehyun rolled his eyes on that thought. He walked out from his room and not forgot to close his door. Kahi move aside and bowed at him before walking to other direction.

Daehyun walked down the stairs with his hands in his pockets. Jongup was the first one to notice Daehyun. “Hyung!” Jongup waves happily at Daehyun. Daehyun shot him a bored look.

“What are you guys doing here?” Daehyun asked. Zelo blinked at Daehyun’s question. “Why , hyung? You don’t like to have us here? It’s not like we’re going to mess your house.” Zelo grinned innocently. *Yeah right.* Daehyun thought as he sat down next to Himchan.

He took a notice of Himchan’s unusual frown face. He slammed a cushion to Himchan’s head , making Himchan snarled , “What’s your problem , Jung Daehyun?!”

Daehyun gave him a look that obviously saying , ‘Who’s actually got the ing problem here?’ Himchan sighed and leaned back to the sofa. “It hurts.” He said while patting his chest. Zelo rolled his eyes of seeing his hyung’s brokenhearted.

Jongup quickly sandwiched himself between Daehyun and Himchan. He tapped Himchan’s chest hard and put his ear on Himchan’s chest. Himchan gawked and moved away from Jongup instantly.

“Yahh Moon Jongup! What are you doing to me just now?!” Himchan shrieked and hugged himself.

Jongup scratched his head innocently. “I’m checking whether your heart is still working or not. You said that it hurts just now. I’m afraid that it might stop beating if it continues to hurt.”

Youngjae face-palmed himself. “Moon Jongup , this is why I don’t want to be any closer with you or I’ll lose my title as B.A.P’s brain.”

Himchan grimaced. “Moon Jongup , do you think that I was about to die just now?!” Jongup eagerly nodded his head. Himchan felt like knocking his head on the wall.

“No one wants you anymore, Kim Himchan.” Zelo smugly smirked. “Shut up you kid!” Himchan yelled angrily. Zelo sniggered.

Himchan looked at Youngjae. “Do you still want me?” Youngjae pointed to himself then to Himchan with wide eyes and shook his head rapidly. Himchan tried to give the most piti-est look to Daehyun , and of course being a Jung Daehyun , he gave Himchan a ‘WTF’ look.

Himchan batted his lashes at Yongguk. Yongguk wrinkled up his nose. “Yongguk oppaaaa!!” Before Himchan could run to Yongguk , Yongguk already prepared his fist and punched Himchan on his face.

“Oof!” Himchan covered up his bleeding nose. “Don’t make me feel like I don’t have any girl fans.” Yongguk bitterly said.

Youngjae sighed at the usual situation of Yongguk and Himchan. “Let just ignore the two. Daehyun hyung , do you want to know about something?” Daehyun told Youngjae to continue.

“Block B came to your school today.” Youngjae said like it was nothing.

Yongguk and Himchan stopped their bromance-ing fight as Zelo and Jongup stared at Youngjae shockingly. “Seriously?!” The four of them shouted in unison , making Youngjae flinched at the loud sonic screams.

Daehyun’s eyes went wide and his eyebrows furrowed. *Block B in my school?!*

“What did they want?!” “What did they do at your school?!” “Are they trying to flirt with my Eunji?!” “No harm was done right?!”

Youngjae raised his palms at them. “Wait! Wait! Wait! I wasn’t there at that time so how can I know?! Don’t bombard me with questions , okay?!” All of them nodded. They didn’t like it to make Youngjae burst out or they’d had to prepare their ears for Youngjae’s nags.

“How do you know?” Himchan asked when Youngjae seemed to relax. “Eunji told me.” Yongguk gawked. “She supposed to tell me , not you!” “It’s because I’m the brain , and you’re a useless leader.” Youngjae’s comment made Yongguk narrowed his eyes.

“Were they coming for Daehyun hyung or Eunji noona?” Jongup asked. “Does Block B know that hyung isn’t schooling at ST High anymore?” Zelo asked before Youngjae could answer Jongup’s question.

“One , they weren’t there for Daehyun or Eunji and two , being a bunch of idiots group , of course they’re still assuming Daehyun as a ST High’s student.” Youngjae answered.

Yongguk was baffled. “Then , what’s the point of them coming to TS High?” Youngjae shrugged. “According to what Eunji told me , they were there for Eunji’s friend named JinAe. Remember the girl who was with Eunji last time we had a fight with Block B , Jongup-ah? It was her.” Jongup nodded.

Daehyun’s body stiffened. *Block B was coming for JinAe?! Dammit.*

“Block B is hitting on a girl?! Are you kidding me?! Eunji’s friend must be so pretty right. I want Eunji to introduce her to me.” Himchan grinned flirtatiously and of course , Yongguk was being his flirty grin’s target. The oldest looked at him like he was like some sort of non-straight guy.

As they all were protesting at Himchan , they didn’t realize how red Daehyun’s face that time because of anger.

Youngjae was the one who noticed Daehyun’s angry face. “Aye, what’s with the face , Dae?” Youngjae asked the older.

Daehyun immediately threw a glare at Youngjae. “What face? I’m fine. There’s something effing wrong with your eyes I guess.” Daehyun howled and got up from his seat.

“Whoa. I guess Youngjae hyung can’t tame Daehyun hyung anymore.” Zelo cackled together with Himchan before he felt a cushion was thrown onto his face.