Secret 3

My Secret Warrior

 

 

 

You told Eunji about what happened to you last Saturday and as you expected, she’d be exploded when she heard her one and only bestfriend was in trouble but she was not being there to protect you.

“What?! What happened to you?! Did they hurt you?! Did they touch you?! Who were them?! Tell me , I’m going to kick their asses for you! No one dare to mess with this Park Eunji , but now they’re daring to touch my innocent friend! Aish they’re going to hell once I find them!” Eunji clenched her fist in anger and seemed ready to beat anybody at that moment.

All the students threw Eunji a weird look when they heard what Eunji said since Eunji said it out too loud. You face-palmed yourself.

“What’s with the looks?! Go mind your own business and don’t into others’!” She spat.

“I don’t know how can the perfect JinAe befriend with a person like her.” “She’s lucky that she’s JinAe’s bestfriend or I’m going to slap that face of hers!” “Tsk she’s annoying.” All the students started to murmur about Eunji.

Hurt by what she heard , Eunji quickly went away. “Eunji-ah! Wait!” You called her and quickly followed her.

You had a hard time to catch up with her since she’s a fast runner. Just then , someone grabbed your arm. You almost squeaked but he put a finger on your lips.

You looked up and were shocked to meet Daehyun’s eyes. This time , his eyes looked empty. No coldness in his eyes like usual.

Your heartbeat went faster when his finger touched your lips. He quickly removed his finger from your lips when he looked at your shocked face.

“Your friend is there.” He showed you a direction as you quickly looked at where his finger pointed at.

Just when you were about to thank him , he disappeared already. You blinked on how fast was he disappeared from your eyes.

“I think I just looked there for a second and he disappeared already?” You shrugged it off and went to look for Eunji.

From afar , you already heard about Eunji’s complaints. You chuckled to yourself and slowly tapped her shoulders from behind.

She turned around with an unsatisfied expression. “What?”

“Wanna go to Pojangmacha after school? It’s on me.” You smiled at her. Her face lit up instantly.

“Sure!” Eunji grinned ear-to-ear. You knew if you mentioned about food , her bad mood will go away instantly.

 

~~~

You watched as Eunji swallowed all the foods that were served. You took a bite of your tteokbokki.

“Omo! Thish sheokboggi ish sho dilishious.” Eunji said with full mouth.

“Yahh , eat slowly will you? I guess I need to teach you ladylike manners after our math lesson after this.” You chuckled.

Eunji frowned when she heard that. Suddenly , her phone rang. Eunji pulled out her phone from her pocket and her face turned sour when she looked at the number.

She looked away and talked in a very slow voice. “What else this time? What? Where? Okay I’ll be there in 5 minutes.” She sighed as she hung up the call.

“Err JinAe ah , can you wait for me for around hmm 15 minutes? I need to go somewhere near here.” Eunji told you.

You nodded your head. “Sure. But where are you going? Can I follow you?”

Eunji shook her head. “Well , you don’t need to know about that. Err I need to meet a friend. No , you can’t follow me! It’s quite far!” She said fervently.

“But earlier you said it just near here.” You eyed her suspiciously. “Err , it’s near but you’ll be tired of walking. Just wait here and don’t go anywhere , okay? And don’t follow me , stay here , promise?” Eunji held out her pinky.

You laced your pinky with hers. “Okay.”

“Don’t worry! I’ll be right back as fast as I can!” With that , Eunji disappeared as a flash.

You couldn’t help to feel curious about where was Eunji going. You got up from your seat but immediately sat again. “Aish , I promised her that I won’t follow her.”

You looked outside. “It’s not like anything will happen if I follow her right?” You took your bag and walked out from the pojangmacha.

You tried to remember the direction that Eunji was going. You scratched your head when you didn’t remember which direction that Eunji took.

“Aish! Eunji will kill me if she finds out that I’m following her and get lost. What to do now?” You pursed your lips and continued walking while looking around to any sign of Eunji.

Then you heard a commotion on an alley. You peeked from the corner of the building and you gulped when you saw two blonde boys with a tall girl , who were all wearing masks that covered their faces defended their friend from got beaten up by the other group.

“Your maknae made trouble in our territory!”

“Do you think we care whether it’s your territory or ours? But still , you have no right to beat him like this! It’s not like we can’t make a deal like we usually did!”

“A deal my . You’re the one who’ll always break our deal , so you’re expecting us , Block B to make another deal with you? I’ve enough of these craps!”

The only girl stepped frontward. “Please let go of Zelo this time. Don’t worry , I’ll tell him about not to step into your territory anymore. Just this time, Zico, I’m begging you.”

The Zico guy smirked. “Oka, I trust you , Park Eunji. If I find this young bastard makes trouble around our territory again , you’re the one that I’ll search for.” Zico shoved Zelo hardly towards Eunji, luckily Eunji caught him in no time or he’ll be lying down on the hard ground.

*Park Eunji..?!* Your eyes enlarged , not believing what you just heard. You dropped your bag onto the ground unintentionally.

You gasped when your bag dropped onto the floor. 10 pairs of eyes shot up to where the sound was.

“Who’s there?!” You heard Zico yelled.

“Kyung, go check who is there!” Zico commanded one of his friends.

 Your body froze. For a moment , you became paralyzed as your legs were wobbly when you heard footstep was coming closer to you.

Before you could collapsed onto the ground , a strong arms were wrapped around your waist and dragged you away from the dark place.

Kyung frowned when he didn’t find anyone but only a bag. He gave the bag to Zico.

Eunji stared wide-eyed at the bag. *! That’s JinAe’s bag!* She thought as she bit her lower lips.

Zico rummaged through the bag and found your school ID. “Han Jin Ae , TS High School. Hmm she’s quite pretty , isn’t she?” Zico smirked as he showed the ID to his friends.

“Let just keep this.” Kyung suggested. Zico nodded and tossed your bag aside as all Block B members walked past Eunji.

“Remember my warning , Park Eunji. And Zelo , I hope you already learnt your lesson.” Zico said as he patted Zelo’s head. Zelo was too weak to even slap Zico’s hands away.

Eunji ignored Zico’s warning but she was worried about you.*This Zico better not do anything to JinAe.* Eunji thought angrily.

As for you , you were squished between two close buildings with your savior. He peeked out from the building and quickly pulled you closer to his broad chest when he saw Block B was walking towards your direction.

You looked up to his eyes without even blinking. No matter how familiar those cold eyes were , you failed to remember where had you seen those eyes except for the last Saturday’s incident.

When he made sure that Block B had left , he gazed down at you. Your cheeks turned pink when he caught you staring at him. You looked somewhere else around the narrow space between you and him.

“It’s okay. They left already.” He assured you. He took your hands and went out from the buildings. He quickly went to his friends while you looked at Eunji with mixed of emotions.

Eunji looked at you apologetically and looked away , not daring to look at you.

“Eunji-ssi , take your friend away from here now.” Your savior said to Eunji.

Eunji nodded and took your bag on the ground. She walked to you. “Let’s go , JinAe-ah. You don’t want to be here for a long time right?”

You didn’t move , yet you only looked at Eunji with the looks in your eyes demanded her to explain everything to you. She sighed.

“This place is dangerous for you. Let’s go , I’ll explain to you later.” She pulled your hand as you followed her. For a second , you glanced back to see that he was looking at you. As you looked back at him , he quickly looked away , avoiding your gaze.

*Thanks again , my warrior.*

 

--