Secret 17

My Secret Warrior

 

 

 

Eunji groggily rubbed her eyes when she heard the knock on the door. She got up from the couch and suddenly she realized that she hadn’t prepared the table.

*. They’re home and I don’t even prepare anything. JinAe is going to be real mad at me.* Eunji thought and walked to open the door while trying to put an innocent face.

She got a big real shock once she opened the door since it weren’t Daehyun and you. She gasped and was about to close the door once she saw the furious man in front of her but her strength couldn’t be compared to the man’s strength as the door was pushed opened as Eunji let out a yelp.

“Where’s him?!” The man angrily asked.

“I don’t know who and what are you talking about!” Eunji denied.

“Don’t play dumb, Park Eunji! I know he’s here. Now tell me where the is him!” The man darted inside and his eyes looked around.

“Who are you searching for? Can’t you please go out from my house right now? I seriously don’t know who you are talking about. Can’t you see that I actually live alone? There’s no one else here. Now, scram from here!” Eunji shouted and was about to attack him before two hands grabbed her on the left and right.

They smirked at her as she snorted in annoyance.

“Let me go you idiots!” Eunji barked as she tried to let their grip off of her.

“Not that easy, woman.” The duo exchanged mischievous glances with each other as Eunji groaned in angriness.

Their leader was searching around the small apartment and even kicked the wall when he failed to find someone that he really wanted to confront at that time.

“Where the are you hiding him, Park Eunji?!” He interrogated angrily. His face showed no mercy.

“I don’t ing know who is that him that you’re talking about and I don’t even hide anything. What are you searching for actually huh? My panda bear that I love so much? I didn’t hide him, it just that he is hidden.” Eunji sarcastically told him about the panda bear that she loved very much. It had been one of the most precious toy stuff that she had in her life since it was given by her late parents.

“This is not the right time to joke! Do you even know why am I here?” He asked as he kept coming closer to her.

“I didn’t joke. It’s one true thing.” Eunji insisted about her panda bear but then continued, “Why are you here in the first place?”

“I ing want to kill him and destroy him!” The man bellowed.

Eunji was still baffled with his sudden presence and outburst. She didn’t get him at all. “Him? Who’s that him that you want to kill huh? And what harm did he do to you?”

“Why do you seem to protect him that much huh? Just give him to me before I’ll find him by my own and make sure he doesn’t alive anymore and after that, I’ll send his ashes to you!” The man with mischievous yet small eyes threatened her.

“I’m sorry but I think there is a misunderstanding here. I’m sorry to tell you this but seriously, you won’t ever find him! Try to find him, but no, you just won’t, trust me.” Eunji was trying to be diplomacy with the-still-angry-man. Although inside her, she seriously felt like kicking his ball.

The man just smirked at her. “Really? We’ll see about that, baby.” He tried to touch Eunji’s face but she immediately gave a hard kick on his belly which made he flew backwards.

“Hyung!” All of them ran to their leader once they saw he was lying on the floor.

Eunji satisfyingly smiled. *You’re lucky that I still considered about your chance of getting baby in the future.*

 

 

[][][][][][][][]

 

On the way home or to Eunji’s apartment to be exact, you noticed the dark aura around Daehyun. He was quiet and didn’t even say a word to you. At least he did talk to you on the way to the market earlier even it was just countable words for you.

You let him carried all the plastic bags since he insisted. You didn’t dare to go against what he said at that time. His cold eyes somehow scared you.

The time sure flew so slow for you. You didn’t walk side-to-side with Daehyun. He didn’t even notice that you were walking away from him.

You sneakily stole a glance on Daehyun’s face. He looked like he was thinking hard about something. You knew something was bothering his mind after the unexpected meeting with Baekhyun.

*I wonder who is that Baekhyun guy to Daehyun. They seem to hate each other so much. Daehyun also changed so much after meeting Baekhyun. What kind of relationship do they have actually? But I’m sure they’re nemesis, no doubt for that.*

You were in your own thought about Daehyun and Baekhyun until you didn’t even realize that Daehyun was watching you all the time. He stopped in where he was standing and waiting for you to walk faster.

As your mind was too busy thinking about Daehyun’s cold relationship with Baekhyun, you didn’t know that Daehyun was actually standing in front of you and you bumped onto his chest.

“Ow!” You yelped, not in pain but because of shock.

You looked up to find Daehyun’s face. You quickly backed away from him and ducked your head as you felt your cheeks were heating up.

“What were you thinking just now until you weren’t aware of your surrounding? What if there is car coming your way, what will you do to save yourself? Or robbers, can you fight them?” Daehyun started to nag at you.

“I’m sorry.” You apologized.

Daehyun sighed. “Forget it. Now let’s go. I bet that sleepyhead is falling asleep of waiting for us.”

You smiled at the nickname ‘sleepyhead’. It was true though, Eunji did love to sleep and she can sleep anywhere and anytime.

“What are you doing there? Make a quick move, Han JinAe!” Daehyun called your full name as you ran in a slow motion towards him.

His face wasn’t as cold as before but there wasn’t still a smile or a sign of being happy on his handsome feature.

 

[][][][][][][][][][][][]

 

The both of you were finally reached Eunji’s home. You were about to enter before you saw pairs of shoes in front of the door. Your forehead wrinkled.

Daehyun came a minute after you. “Why didn’t you…” He wasn’t got to finish his words when he looked at the shoes that you were looking at.

“Shoot!” He panicked as his mind recognized those shoes.

“What’s wrong, Daehyun-ssi?” You asked him. You were confused with the men’s shoes at Eunji’s house but you didn’t want to think negatively about Eunji.

“We need to go now, JinAe!” He shouted but in a whispery voice.

“But, why?”

“Don’t ask! Just follow me!” Daehyun grabbed your hand before a voice called his name out loud.

“Jung Daehyun!”

 

 

 

 

C O M M E N T A A A A R R  B A B I E S 8DD 

S U B S C R I B E U U R R C;