Secret 5

My Secret Warrior

 

 

KRING!!!

The bell loudly rang. It was dismissal time. All the students started to walk out from the classroom while chattering together along the hallway.

You and Eunji were not an exception. Some students that were in rush still had time to smile at you and you’d also gave them your breathtaking smile.

“Aish , stop smiling to all people , JinAe-ah. It’s not like you can trust all of them. They just smile at you because you’re the school’s princess. It’s not like they don’t have any real intention. Who knows they might actually talk something bad about you on your back.” Eunji retorted.

You just shook your head in disapproval. “Park Eunji , you’re being way too prejudice. Don’t worry , I know that I’m not perfect , and it’s their opinions about what they think about me. The person that I trust the most in this world is you!” You beamed and clung onto her arm.

Eunji pouted but then she quickly grinned widely when she heard the last sentence that you said. “I know that already. No need to remind me.” Eunji joked.

“Ayy conceited much?” You giggled. “I’m not!” Eunji looked at you with an unsatisfied face. You pinched her cheeks. “Okay okay!”

As you and Eunji continued to walk , suddenly there was a loud commotion in front of the school gates. All the students gathered around and whispered with each others.

“What happened?” You asked a junior girl named Eungyo , which was in front of you. The red-haired girl shrugged at your question. “I don’t know , JinAe eonnie.”

Eunji craned her neck. Being a tall person , she easily could see what was happening at the front.

“!” You heard Eunji cursed. You looked at her. “What’s wrong , Eunji-ah?”

Eunji looked at you and you can sense the nervousness on her face. “Park Eunji , tell me what’s happening!”

“Zico is here!” Eunji shouted , but not too loud. You blinked at the name. *Zico?? Who’s that? Is he a Jamaican rapper or what?* You thought.

Your brain couldn’t progressed the Z-I-C-O name. Your eyebrows furrowed of trying to remember that name.

After a recall , you looked at Eunji with wide-eyed. “THAT ZICO IS HERE?!!” You couldn’t keep your voice any lower , yet you shrieked and all the students shifted their attention towards you.

You held onto Eunji’s shoulders. “He’s not looking for me , right?!” Eunji hesitantly shook her head , saying that she didn’t know.

Suddenly , the students made a way , revealing a group of seven delly boys.

“Han JinAe , if I’m not mistaken?” You can sense his smirk even you were not looking at him.

“According to the students here , you’re the school’s princess , which is also known as the most perfect girl here and most importantly , you’re friend with the most delinquent girl in town , Park Eunji.” Zico stated and smirked at Eunji.

“Is that even your problem , Woo Zico?” Eunji growled. “It’s not my problem , I just feel like it’s one of my business.”

“Just scram from here now , Zico. You’re disturbing our students. If you have any business here , just come by tomorrow. Students are going home now , yet your presence are preventing them from doing so.”

“I’m sorry to disappoint you , but I need to settle up my business right now , right here.” Zico suddenly grabbed you near to him. You let out a gasp , while Eunji stared at Zico in shocked.

“What do you want from me?” You managed to choke words out. “Nothing.” Zico answered. “Then , can you let me go now?” Zico shook his head.

Eunji was about to pull you away from Zico , but she was held by U-Kwon and B-Bomb. She groaned in dismay as U-Kwon and B-Bomb smirked at each other.

“No. By the way , I should be the one who’s asking you about what do you want from me.” Zico grinned like a kid. “Tsk. Tell me a reason why should I’m asking you that.” You huffed.

“Because your school’s ID card is with me.” Zico answered victoriously. Your eyes widened. *It’s what I was searching for like mad last nigth!*

You held your palm out at him. He looked at you with a baffled expression on his face. “What? Do you want me to massage your hand for you?” He grinned cheekily. You narrowed your eyes at him. Before he could do something with your hand , you quickly pulled your hand back.

Jaehyo sighed. “Isn’t it obvious that she wants her school ID back?” Taeil shrugged . “It’s his dumb time.” P.O poked the elder’s shoulder. “Lee Taeil-yah! Zico hyung is not dumb! He just played dumb with the girl.” Kyung rolled his eyes. “Yeah right.” Block B knew that P.O is a fanboy of Zico himself.

 Zico sent a glare to his noisy members. Then , he looked back at you. “Wanting your school’s ID huh? I see. I’ll give it back to you , don’t be worried.” He assured.

“Then give it back to me now.” You required. “Not that easy , woman.” Zico wiggled his index finger at you. “Then?”

“A date, equated with a school’s ID. What say you? I’m waiting for the answer.” Zico tapped his chin with his fingers.

 You didn’t know what to answer. If you said yes, you knew that Eunji wouldn’t agree, but if you say no, this Zico guy might be keep chasing you after this.

Eunji shook her head swiftly. And suddenly , she reminded of something. She smirked. “Hey Zico , that’s lame. You know what, about the ID, it’s not like she can’t make a new one if you keep it. Rather than wasting her time to go on a date with an idiot like you, it’s better if she doesn’t.” Eunji said as she stepped on U-Kwon and B-Bomb’s feet hard, making the duo winced in pain.

Eunji grabbed you from Zico and smiled brightly. “Goodbye, Woo Jiho. Make sure this’ll be the last time I see you nearing my friend, or, I’ll make sure you shave that blonde head of yours.” Eunji threatened the Block B’s badass leader.

“Let’s go, JinAe. You don’t want to be late for your date with Youngjae right?” Eunji winked at you and pulled your hands. ‘Youngjae?’ You mouthed a question to Eunji. ‘Just nod!’ Eunji mouthed back.

You nodded your head hesitantly. “Ah, I don’t want to make Youngjae oppa waits for me.” You forced a smile on your face. Both of you walked off, leaving the dumbfounded Block B.

Block B’s jaws dropped. “I can’t believe it!” “Dude , she’s dating that so-called B.A.P’s brain?!” “OMFG. I rather choose her to be with that mute masked boy rather than that Yoo Youngjae.” P.O’s comment made all his hyungs snorted.

“Whaaaat??”

 

~~~

 

“Achoo!” Youngjae sneezed out loud. Himchan growled and looked at him in disinterest.

“Are you sick , hyung?” Jongup asked in concern. Youngjae shook his head. “I’m not. I bet someone is talking about me.”

Hearing that , Yongguk snorted. “Yeah right. But that someone definitely talk bad about you , seeing the way you sneezed.”

“Psh. Jealous much ,huh? I bet Eunji is talking about me.” Youngjae smirked as Yongguk narrowed his eyes at the younger. “Excuse me? Who? Eunji?! Dream on!” Yongguk hollered.

“Tsk. You think I want that monster to think of me? Hell no!” Yongguk’s eyes rounded. “Yah! How dare you to call my girlfriend a monster?!”

“Wait! What? Your girlfriend? Yeah right. Didn’t she reject you like around 4-5 times like that? Are you still trying to get her?” Himchan sneered.

Yongguk’s face reddened in embarrassment. “Shut up , Kim HimChan! You , yourself can’t even get the DT High , that Lee Hyeri girl so stop talking about how many times Eunji rejected me. I’ll still assume her as my girlfriend!”

“Hyeri is a special girl! I won’t confess to her randomly like you did to Eunji! I’ll take one step in a time. Step by step , then she’ll be mine.” Himchan grinned widely.

Zelo immediately stopped reading his magazine. “Lee Hyeri from DT High? She just confessed to me today.” Zelo said bluntly.

Himchan gaped in shock and fell to the ground with a total broken hearted as he shouted as loud as he could.

“HYEEEEEEEERRRRIIIIII!!” 

--