Secret 20

My Secret Warrior

Baekhyun rid on his motorbike to go home after school. He is an SM High School student and he is known to be in the big rival with SM High’s kingka, Kim Jonghyun because they fought over Im Yoona, SM High’s queenka who is also the girlfriend to Jonghyun.

But he didn’t care about neither Yoona nor Jonghyun anymore. Although sometimes Jonghyun would try to pick up a fight with him, Baekhyun would just walk away without even care what Jonghyun would think about him.

He was riding with a usual speed since he was actually trying to rest his miserable mind. His eyes glanced around sometimes before stopping at a group of bikers. He pretty sure he recognized those bikers. He stopped his bike near a big tree.

Baekhyun smirked once he had sure it was really B.A.P. *Their stupid blondes hairs are too obvious.*

Yet he was confused when he saw there were only 5. He looked at them and found there was no Daehyun.

*That’s weird. Where the hell is that ing boy?*

“Let’s go to Eunji’s house!” Yongguk suggested as they rested near a tree while drinking ice bubbles each one of them.

“What for?” Jongup asked.

“Err… To meet Daehyun?” Yongguk hesitantly answered.

“Just say that you want to meet Eunji.” Himchan snorted.

“Well, that’s…”

“We don’t need your explanation, hyung! It’s all lies after all. Now let’s go!” Youngjae threw his fist in the air with a grin.

“To where?” Zelo asked, baffled.

He then received a knock from Himchan. “To Eunji’s house duh.” Zelo winced but still nodded.

Their motorbikes roared on the road as they sped off, except for the minor Zelo and Jongup who were riding in a turtle speed.

Baekhyun perked up when he heard Daehyun name was mentioned. He had an ear-worm so he had listened to B.A.P.’s conversation. With a smirk, he carefully followed them from behind.

*Jung Daehyun, you won’t be safe after this.*

Baekhyun noticed B.A.P. had entered an old apartment building. He slowly and sneakily trailed behind them with quiet steps.

He stopped when he saw Yongguk was knocking on the door of someone’s house. The door was opened wide, revealing Daehyun and a girl, who Baekhyun remembered well, which happened to be you. He gaped in shock.

His anger suddenly rose. He clenched his fist tightly like he was going to break his own bones. But no, he wasn’t planning to break his bone, yet it was someone else’s bones.

*I’ll make sure everything goes right with my plan. I’m unstoppable. No one can ever stop me from destroying you.*

Baekhyun’s lips formed a smirk, which had a deep meaning.

 

[][][][][]

 

 

As usual, you just finished teaching Eunji and it was currently late evening. Eunji had a job to do with B.A.P so she couldn’t send you home. When she said B.A.P meant Daehyun was involved as well.

Eunji had actually out for a long time but you decided to stay at her apartment for a while since you thought her apartment was a mess so you wanted to tidy it up a bit.

After closing the door, you took a breath before walking down the stairs. There was a drunken man who was limping at the stair. You fastened your pace. Luckily the drunken man didn’t notice you.

Then you saw a muscular man with tattoos everywhere on his body was holding a bloody bat stick. You were shivering when you noticed he was looking very angry at the moment. You pretended not to look at him. Luck was on you again when the man just walked past you.

*This is a real hell.* You thought bitterly. At first you didn’t get use to those kinds of scenes but nowadays, you started to become use to it as your fear faded little by little.

On your last step before walking out from the apartment building, you heard an agony scream. A woman on her 30’s was getting hit by a gang of merciless men. You heard the word debt and you immediately knew why they beat her, almost to dead.

You wanted to help her but you knew yourself was a weak girl. You weren’t strong like Eunji. You’re always too scared of any circumstances.

*I’m sorry, imo.* You sadly thought and walked away, like there wasn’t anything going on in front of your eyes.

Just then, you felt a steel hand was gripping onto your arm. You looked back in shock.

“Not too fast, pretty.” He smirked, which sent a shiver ran down through your spine.

“W-Who are you?” You still managed to ask even when you saw another four men on his side.

“You don’t need to know who we are because we know you actually know where is Ju—”

“Let her go, bastard.” A voice growled.

Once again, you were shocked. It was your warrior. He came to save you.

*I finally can see him once again.* You were hypnotized with his sudden appearance. You didn’t expect him to come. To be honest, you actually almost had forgotten about your warrior since your mind kept on thinking about Jung Daehyun.

“Wow. You actually here huh. I’ve never thought it’d be this easier to catch you. Seems like this girl does play an important role in your life huh?” The man smirked but still didn’t let go of you.

“You won’t ever get to catch me, Andy. I’m here just for a while, not for giving up and actually get back to your boss. Kindly tell your mafia boss that his son won’t be returning home. Don’t forget to remind him that he actually got another son which is abandoned by him. Tell him that the boy who was once his son is living well and definitely doesn’t need his help like his first son.”

You didn’t get what was that all about but what can you conclude was your anon savior is having a problem with his family and he wasn’t just anybody.

“I don’t care if you’re the young master or who you are, but for now, I’m going to do what you father told me to. I need to get you back home. I’m paid for that job so I’ll do the will. I know you’re living a hard life without your dad. You’re living in that poor and old apartment, aren’t you? Your father’s mansion is more than 10 times bigger than that pathetic apartment. You don’t even need to do use your own money. You dad will give you everything. Every single thing that you ask for, young master.” The man tried to provoke him.

“Tell your boss to give up already. I’m actually a lot happier without him. I don’t care about my shelter, at least I still have the supports of my friends, that would be enough rather than living an illegal rich life.” He stated his wisdom as you listened in interest, forgetting the fact that you were actually betting for your own life.

“You totally inherit your father, young master. I’m sorry to tell you that your father actually doesn’t care about what ways I use as long as you can go back to the mansion. So I guess we’ll end our discussion here, young master since the harsh way is on.” His father’s man who named Andy ordered his lower to catch your savior.

“And this girl, is mine for a while.”

Both of you and your supposed-to-be-savior gasped in shock.

“You won’t get her, Andy!” He shouted in anger but before he could pull you away, something unexpected happened.

“One step means one death, young master. You better think wise.” Andy said while holding onto your neck tightly with his arm, suffocating you.

“Are you going against me, Andy?” The half-blonde boy angrily spoke.

Andy smirked as a respond. “I’m under your father, not you so technically you don’t have any power to make me go down for you.”

“You ing bastard. What the do you get from working with a stupid old man like Jung Daewon?! Is it fun to ing kill innocent people?!” Your warrior screamed in anger.

Jung Daewon… that name clicked in your mind. That sounded familiar. You knew you heard that name before. But you couldn’t recall that name in your mind because you were too worried of your safety at the moment. You were scared if your life would end today.

“Well, not to mention, it is. And your father isn’t a stupid man, young master. If he is one then you might not be living in wealth right now. Young master, I think this girl is going to lose her breaths if I don’t let her go for now. I require a decision from you now.” Andy smirked to see the young boy seemed angrier than ever.

He looked at you; who seemed complicatedly breathing since Andy was holding onto your neck too tight. Your face turned white as a sheet at the moment which worried him a lot.

“ you, Andy. Let her go now. I’ll follow you goddamn it! Are you satisfied?” His first curled up into a tight ball as he tried his best not to beat his father’s yes-man.

Andy’s smirk grew wider. He shoved you down on the ground harshly. “Good choice, young master. I’ll be waiting for you in front of Mr. Jung’s mansion in an hour. If you don’t show up, I’ll find this girl first.” Andy warned sternly as he pointed at you who were still lying down on the floor before he walked away together with his other lower men.

You had no energy left at the moment. Your heart was pounding loudly. You didn’t know since when did you have been living in such a horror state. But you were glad because every time you were in trouble, your secret warrior was always been there for you and protect you.

He walked to you and bent his knees down when he saw you were so weak that you couldn’t even make a small move. “I’m sorry that you’ve to experience this because of me.” He said underneath his mask.

But you couldn’t say anything. Your voice stuck on your throat that it couldn’t be let out. You weakly nodded to his apology. You thought his apology wasn’t even necessary. You didn’t blame him at all. All of sudden, everything was too blurred and your eyes slowly closed unintentionally. Before you completely lost conscious, you felt lifted up by a pair of strong arms and you didn’t know what happened next.

 

 

 

 

-

Updated after a year! The last time I updated was on 21st July 2012 so here's an update on 21st July 2013! Just a warning. I'm going to finish this story with whatsoever idea I have in mind so I don't think I'll be writing a good story. Guess the story will be continued crappily lol. I'm not satisfied with my own writing and I think the quality is gradually going down D; How about if you spare me some idea about how to expand the story? ;; Btw this chapter was written months ago. Or was it last year? ._. I can't remember well ;;

Comment please if you're still here waiting for this lazy me to update this story ;__;