Secret 12

My Secret Warrior

 

 

 

Eunji ended her phone call with you as she heard someone was knocking her door. It wasn’t in a harsh way which made her became curious. She slowly walked towards the door and took a peek through a small hole on the door.

She squint her eyes to get a better view of the person that was standing outside her house. There was nothing that caught her eyes.

*Is it that bastard neighbor again? Usually I’ll hear his laugh though.* Eunji pulled the curtain on the window a bit to see who was outside. That was when she could clearly saw a blonde head.

She thought for a while before calculating whether to open the door or not. Then the person knocked on her door again.

“Who is it?” Eunji bravely asked behind the door.

“It’s me.” The person answered.

“Who is that me?” Eunji asked again. She huffed of hearing that person’s answer. *It’s not like I can recognize everyone’s voices in this world!*

“Daehyun.”

At the short answer, Eunji’s big eyes became bigger. In a second, the door was opened big.

“Jung Daehyun?!” Eunji eyed him from up to down.

“What are you looking at?” Daehyun hissed. This was what she hated about Eunji. She surely was nice but she always couldn’t believe something easily even though the proofs were right in front of her.

“At you for sure.” Eunji replied without even care about Daehyun’s look at her. She looked at him again and found he was carrying a bag together with him.

“Well—that bag… May I know…? Wait! Don’t tell me…” Eunji looked at Daehyun with a horrified face.

“Yes, I left home again. And now could you possibly give me some space to get in?” Daehyun softly pushed Eunji from blocking the doorway and entered Eunji’s small apartment without a yes from her.

Eunji stood there, dumbfounded with Daehyun’s action before she put both of her hands on the hips and looked at Daehyun who was currently fixing his seat on Eunji’s sofa with bewilderment.

“Jung Dae Hyun!” She shouted his name with one by one syllable.

“I’m tired and I need my ing sleep.” Daehyun was about to close his eyes before he felt a shadow in front of him. He tiredly opened one of his eyes and saw Eunji’s outrage face. He opened another eye and stared at the tall girl with a small sigh.

Eunji didn’t say anything but she had a look on her face which showed that she required an explanation from Daehyun.

“I had a fight with that old bastard and left home last night. Then I went to my late mother’s grave in Busan and now I’m here in your house hoping for you to have a pity for me and let me stay here for a while before I can manage a shelter by myself. Is that satisfying you, Park Eunji?” Daehyun explained in a  breath.

Eunji suddenly cackled that made Daehyun’s eyebrows pinched together. “This isn’t a source from 9Gag you know so you shouldn’t have laughed that way.”

“Fine, Jung Daehyun. Since I still have my sense as a human, I’ll let you stay here for as long as you want to, Daehyunnie.” Eunji winked playfully.

Daehyun snorted in response. “Silly ahjumma.”

Eunji ignored his comment and sat next to him as Daehyun moved an inch. “I’m not interested in seducing you, Daehyun.”

“That’s not what am I afraid of. I’m scared of Yongguk’s burning jealousy.” Daehyun smirked. He could see how reddened was Eunji’s face at the time at the mention of Yongguk.

“Leave Yongguk in this matter, can’t you? I want you to explain one more thing. Why are you going to my small house instead of your friends’ luxurious homes?” Eunji asked. That was one thing that she had been curious about.

Daehyun thought for a while before answering her question, “I don’t want to trouble them. I didn’t mean that I want to trouble you. It just they had helped me a lot in the past. They were hurt because of me. That old man will find out if I stay with them so that’s why I’m choosing a safer place which is happen to be your house. I don’t think he’ll be able to find me here. He doesn’t know that I’m friend with you. Even if he eventually finds out later, don’t worry, I’ll be leaving to find my own place and I don’t want you to get in trouble that I cause. And I’ll tell Yongguk to protect you at that time.” Daehyun chuckled.

“I said count him out! Seriously Jung Daehyun, you just won’t understand, right?” All Daehyun could do was continuing his laugh.

Eunji lazed to argue with Daehyun. “You can have the small room. Sorry but there’s no bed in the room. I’ll take out the small mattress for you. Sit here first, I’m going to prepare the room for you. Do you want to have a midnight coffee?”

Daehyun just nodded his head like a kid. Eunji left him alone in the living room to get the room ready for her honored guest.

After a few minutes, Eunji went to the living room with two mugs of coffee to see a bored Daehyun who was keep on switching the tv channel.

“Are you going to break my remote control?” Daehyun was startled with that sudden voice.

Eunji smiled widely and put one of the coffees on the table before sipping down hers.

Daehyun took the coffee and put it on his lips. “Thanks Eunji.”

“Just a coffee though.” Eunji bluntly said.

Daehyun laughed. “What I meant was, thanks for letting me to stay here. And thanks to the nice coffee.” He showed the mug to Eunji and finished the coffee in a sip.

“I’m glad that I can help you though, even not much. Truthfully, you’re like a brother to me.” Eunji beamed.

“Yeah, brother-in-law, am I right? Since you’re getting married to Yongguk, so you’re a sister-in-law to us. Or should I call you Mrs. Bang instead of sister-in-law?” Daehyun put the mug on the table with a grin.

“Stop relating anything about me with Yongguk!” Eunji’s cheeks flushed red.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Bang.” Daehyun apologized but was still in a teasing way.

Eunji knew there won’t be any need of arguing with Daehyun since he was a matured male, not like the elder, Himchan .

“Whatever you say, Daehyun! I’m going to sleep first. If you want to go out, don’t forget to lock the door and bring the key with you. I hang the key near the door. Don’t lose it or you’ll die!” Eunji reminded before heading to her room.

“Okay, Mrs. Bang!”

Eunji secretly smiled to herself. *That name sounds nice though. Mrs. Bang Eunji.* Eunji thought to herself but quickly shoved it away from her mind.

Daehyun smiled with Eunji’s bipolar behavior. He sat on the sofa for a while before thinking of taking fresh air outside. He put his sweater on his body and didn’t forget about what Eunji told him earlier.

 

 

 

 

C O M M E N T S  A R E  N E E D E D ;_; 

 

Thanks~~~ <33