Secret 18

My Secret Warrior

 

 

 

 

*Shoot. This is serious.* Daehyun bit his lips and didn’t look back as he was still holding onto your hands and wanted to take a step to the front before the husky voice shouted again.

“Take another step and your live will end here and tonight!” The voice growled.

Yet it didn’t make Daehyun changed his mind. He casually walked off before a hand stopped him, which was yours. He looked at you with his eyebrows slightly pinched together which gave the meaning ‘do you want to die?’

You didn’t move and stayed on your tracks. You were being stubborn when Daehyun tried to pull your wrist. He didn’t pull you hard since he didn’t want to leave any red bruises on your wrist.

“We need to save Eunji!” You said to him in a panicky voice and were about to go back to Eunji’s door.

*We don’t ing need to save her! In this freaking moment, I’m the one who need to be saved!* Daehyun didn’t want to sound selfish in front of you so he gritted his teeth to bear with himself before losing his patience.

“Jung Daehyun, you freaking bastard!” A familiar girl’s voice shouted in outrage.

*See? . I’m going to be killed after this.* Daehyun gave up on having you to run with him so he let go of your hands but before he could run afar, two pairs of strong arms grabbed him on both sides. He huffed in annoyance as the two ‘chasers’ smirked at him.

You blinked your eyes, didn’t know what was happening at the moment. But you were scared when you saw the two boys dragged Daehyun inside Eunji’s house. Before you could ask anything, you were also dragged inside by the short-haired girl. You were too shocked to do anything.

“Let me go, you ing idiots!” Daehyun angrily roared to the men who were still holding him.

The shorter boy shook his head while giving Daehyun an apologetic look. Daehyun rounded his eyes at him but he looked down on the floor.

Daehyun looked to his other side. The taller boy, that was even taller than Daehyun was whistling while looking into other direction but he then winced when Daehyun stomped onto his foot. He pouted at Daehyun but at the same time, he tightened his grip on Daehyun.

Daehyun was suffocated between the two younger boys. *These kids. I’ll teach them a lesson later.* Daehyun already set his revenge.

Two tall figures headed over where Daehyun was standing with the two escorts. It was the boy with scary look and the tall girl.

Daehyun gulped when they went nearer to his face.

“Jung Daehyun.” Both of them uttered his name yet he didn’t bother to reply them.

“Stop saying my name, seriously.” He said with a sigh and gave them a smug look.

You were watching the whole scene in front of you with many question marks in your head. You were too scared to ask anything at the people around you. Before you tried to figure what was a happening, a flirty voice was heard beside you.

“Aye, you’re cute.” Your immediate reaction was searching for the voice but it didn’t take you long since the guy was standing next to you.

He eyed you up and down and that made you felt uncomfortable. “I’m shocked to know Daehyun has such a taste on a girl like you.” His comment made you flushed.

“I’m not his girlfriend.”

“And I didn’t say that you’re his girlfriend.” You could sense a smirk on his voice.

“Then don’t.” You lowly scowled but then your eyes darted to the middle of the room when you saw the guy’s hand was flying over near Daehyun’s face.

You wanted to run to Daehyun and protect him but another guy stopped you.

“Don’t even bother to help. Nothing is going to happen to your prince, princess.” He closed the book on his hand and gave you a bored look.

You were confused at first but you knew he was right when the guy who you assumed as the leader didn’t even actually slap Daehyun.

“I know you won’t dare to hit me, Bang Yongguk.” Daehyun smugly said while looking at his leader who was gritting his teeth.

“Then, I’ll take his job.” The tall girl said and gave a quick slap on Daehyun’s face.

You gasped in shocked. There was no way you had seen your best friend slapped a boy on the face, especially since it’s the boy that you love.

“Park Eunji!” You yelled before running to Eunji and asked her, “What did that for?!”

*I should’ve been the one who asked that, but never mind.* Daehyun smiled, a tiny one but Jongup took notice of his sudden smile.

“Why are you smiling, hyung?” Jongup asked the 2 years older boy.

“I didn’t.” Daehyun denied before scoffing. He glanced at Jongup who was nodding and Zelo who was focused at Yongguk, Eunji and you. *My chance.*

He quickly elbowed both of his younger on their ribcages. He made sure it was pretty hard for them.

As expected, Zelo and Jongup let go of Daehyun from their grips as the impact and held onto their stomach while wincing. “Aw aw aw aw aw awhhh!” They both madly shouted around.

“What the hell are you trying to do to me, hyung? Eunji?” Daehyun asked, playing dumb even though he actually knew the reason for their angriness.

“Don’t act stupid, Jung Daehyun.” Both of Yongguk and Eunji squint their eyes at Daehyun.

“The heck did I freaking do?” He raised an eyebrow questioningly.

“You pretended to be Eunji’s boyfriend on the phone call!”

“You acted to be my boyfriend to this weirdo psycho!”

“Hey, who are you calling weirdo psycho?!” Yongguk looked at Eunji with an unsatisfied look.

“You, Bang Yongguk, who else?!” Eunji shouted back at him.

“No one ever calls me those before!”

“Like I even give a on that!”

“You should call me honey, darling or even oppa, not weirdo psycho.”

“What the , Bang Yongguk?! I’m so not going to call you with names like that, psycho beast!”

“And now I’m a psycho beast?!”

“Yes, beast! I hate you! You’re so ugly like a beast and what worse is you’re a psycho!”

Before the unstoppable and the most childish fight that ever happened couldn’t be stopped, Himchan immediately thought of a solution.

“Jung Daehyun! Yoo Youngjae! Moon Jongup! Choi Junhong! Take these lovebirds out from this house!” He ordered his younger to drag Yongguk and Eunji out from Eunji’s own apartment.

“I’m going to do that actually even if you don’t tell us to.” Youngjae rolled his eyes before doing his job.

After they completed their given task by Himchan, they sat on the living room and enjoyed their dinner which was prepared by you and helped by Daehyun.

The six of you were enjoying the dinner moments so much as the others started to keep on spilling stories to you about their friendship but Daehyun was quiet and what he did all time was only smiling.

While for the abandoned Eunji and Yongguk, they were still bickering.

“You said you’re strong and tough but where are your strength?! Can’t you even push this door with your so-called muscular body?!” Eunji angrily mocked Yongguk.

“This is your own house! Don’t you even have a spare key?!” Yongguk fired her back.

Both of them spent their bickering night together outside Eunji’s apartment. From inside, you could hear their bickering loud and clear.

Himchan growled as he felt bothered with the loud bicker. “Seriously, I’m going to throw them to the trash later!”

He shouted from inside. "Bang Yongguk! Park Eunji! Shut the off if you guys don't want to be friends with the trash!"

A minute later, the fight shut down and a peace silence accompanied them. But that didn't happen long for sure as Eunji and Yongguk's voices were getting loud and louder again.

"BANG YONGGUK! PARK EUNJI! TRASHES!!"

 

Ooopsss... Mamachan is angry c;