Secret 1

My Secret Warrior

 

You were on your way to school’s library while carrying your revision books. You walked past a few students as they approached you.

“Hi JinAe! How are you today?” A student named Chaejin asked you with a bright smile on his face, hoping that you’ll reply his smile and to his pleasure, of course you smiled back at him.

“Hi Chaejinnie! Thanks for asking, I’m very fine.” You bowed a bit at him as you continued to walk your way to the library as your smile stuck on your face.

Some of the girls squealed to see you smiling at them.

“Aw she got such an angelic smile!”  “No wonder why JinAe is our school’s princess.”  “I want to be like her!” You heard them talked.

You were known as the school’s princess. Why? Easy – because you’re perfect. You’re pretty, intelligent, kindhearted and rich, but you’re not snobbish and bratty like the queenka(sounded so Mary Sue-ish much? I know). Girls and boys both liked you a lot, girls made you as their role model while boys wanted to have a perfect girlfriend like you. You were loved by everyone. Your pretty smile, that showed your cute dimples was like energy pills for other students.

While you were giving your happy smile to everyone around you, somebody walked past you and bumped onto your shoulder hardly, making your books scattered on the floor.

“Great. What a way to start a day,” you sighed when you looked at your books on the floor. You bent down to pick up your book but too late, the one that made your books dropped had already picked it up for you.

“Thank—” You smiled when you looked at the person , who was giving your books back to you , but your smile slowly faded when you saw his fierce eyes looking at you. “…you.” You finished your words.

He got up and walked away with both of his hands were on his pockets without even smiling at you nor saying anything to you. You watched his figure slowly fading from your view as you got up.

*Jung Daehyun. The cold prince is helping me picking up my books? Is this even a dream?* You thought as you shook your head. You looked at your book in your hands , looking for any fingerprints of Daehyun as you scanned the book.

“Han Jin Ae , what are you doing?” A voice said from behind you as you quickly turned around while hugging your books on your chest.

“Omo Park Eunji! You scared me!” Eunji giggled. “Did I? I’m sorry, princess! By the way, back to my question, what were you doing just now looking at your books with such a weird look?”

You turned red in embarrassment. “Did I look so weird just now?!” Eunji pressed her lips in a firm line then nodded. You sighed and looked down.

“Hey, what’s with the sigh? You’re always a weird girl! Now let’s go and teach me Math! You know how stupid I am if it’s involve math.” Eunji grinned as she slung her arm around your shoulder boyishly and dragged you away to the library, making you forgot about the earlier incident between you and Daehyun.

 

~~~

 

You finished teaching Eunji already but she couldn’t send you home since she got an errand to do. Even you’re from a wealthy family, you told your chauffeur not to take you from school everyday since Eunji will send you home. But since Eunji couldn’t send you home, you called your chauffeur to pick you up.

Since school time was over, there weren’t any students around the school. You were wandering around the school while waiting for your chauffeur.

When you walked past the music room , you heard a beautiful voice was singing to your favorite song while playing the piano. You stepped back in front of the music room as you pushed the door slowly. The door creaked open.

His voice sounded full of sadness, loneliness and you can felt a bit of anger. You peeked to see who was inside the room and your eyes widened as your body was frozen. It couldn't be him, could it? Were your eyes lying to you?

It was Jung Daehyun, the coldest boy in your school and known as a heartless lad, singing to a sad song. You couldn’t even believe what were your eyes seeing.

You’ve never know that Daehyun had a very angelic voice and also knew how to play the piano. You watched him with so much interest as he sang every notes of the song and every lyrics that he sang noticing you that you didn’t know anything about him, except for his cold act. You put your hands to your chest, feeling your sudden raising of heartbeats.

Suddenly, you felt like the wind was pushing you ahead, making you stumbled frontwards. The door was opened widely, as you stepped accidentally into the room.

You didn’t hear that heavenly voice anymore, yet you heard footsteps towards you. You froze but managed to straighten your body up. You looked up and met Daehyun’s pierce eyes. You can see angriness in his cold eyes.

Your body shuddered of thinking what was he going to do at you. *I hope he’ll just leave like he did earlier.* You hoped.

“Were you stalking me just now?” He hissed. You shook your head rapidly. “No , I’m just….watching you.” You mumbled the last part when you realized it was the same meaning.

“Don’t you dare to tell anyone about this or you know what am I going to do at you , no matter if you’re the school’s princess or whoever you are because I don’t give a damn about that.” His voice was no longer a warm voice , yet it was the coldest voice that you’ve ever heard.

You nodded your head. You couldn’t even let out your voice because of you were too scared by his cold voice and scary eyes. Even he didn’t say much , but he still scared you.

He stared at you for the one last time before he slung his backpack on his shoulder and stormed out from the music room , leaving you alone.

Your heart was pounding loudly. You gulped. “What’s wrong with me? Am I too scared of him? Or… am I falling for him?”

---

 

Do leave comment and subscribe please ;D tehehe ~ till then :]