Yewon...

you are born to be a jedi

“Yuna!”

Sowon closed her eyes as she heard Yuju yelp, she only opened them when she felt a tugging on her sleeve.

“Sowon unnie?”

Looking down, she found Umji, taking a breath she turned to look where Yuju was but Yuju wasn’t there.

“No.”

Then the familiar yet sickening sound of a lightsaber duel filled their ears.

“Wait, what?”

Sowon looked around before spying a purple and red lightsaber clashing up above the roofs of the building. And a familiar voice was heard.

“It’s me you’re looking for!”

Yuju was being held by another elite soldier and Sowon had no idea what to do. She froze when they pointed a dagger to Yuju’s throat, only to have it flung out of their grip.

“Come on! Rush him and get her back!”

Sowon gathered her courage and charged, ramming her shoulder into the soldier’s side, knocking Yuju free.

“Run!”

The soldier then clapped their hands together, using the force to hold Sowon up by , effectively choking her.

“Sowon unnie!”

Sowon gasped as the soldier dropped her. But it wasn’t Yuju or SinB who knocked the other guy away.

It was Umji.

The whole squad of the elite soldiers finally regrouped, they were pissed from being thrown around by a bunch of little girls.

The one who looked to be their leader gave a warning.

“You will come with us quietly or someone is going to die here.”

They grabbed Yuju and Umji, SinB jumped back away from the soldier she was dueling, brandishing her lightsaber to make one let go of Yuju. She had then wanted to make them leave Umji alone too but was caught off by a force lightning. Defending with her lightsaber, she grunted under pressure as the lightning attempted to go at her, her lightsaber barely soaking it up.

A light saber came flying at her from the side, forcing the young Jedi to jump backwards to avoid it from slicing her through the middle, resulting in an opening for a stray bolt to strike her.

“Ah!”

Sowon was still being held down, now not by the force but because someone was stepping on her chest. She had to do something, anything! But she couldn’t think of using the force in her state of mind full of denial and chaos.

“Yuju run!”

Umji calmly looked at her unnies before turning to the soldier gripping her arm with a gun to her face.

“If I go with you, will you leave them alone?”

“What? No, we need those two as well.”

“I will suffice.”

The soldier stared at her a bit longer before nodding. He told the leader who agreed, and they began to back up.

Electrocuting Sowon one last time, knocking her unconscious, they threw SinB into another wall as Yuju tried to get to either of them, being held back by an invisible wall.

“No! Umji! Don’t do this!”

Sowon who’s vision was fading, not yet out yet.

“Ye…..won…..”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What.”

“Like I said, Umji is gone.”

Yerin broke down, her eyes were unblinking, yet the tears streamed down. She couldn’t help but hate the younger girl unconscious on the floor.

“Why is she here?”

“She-“

“Why is SHE HERE?!”

They held Yerin back as she thrashed about, inside, she knew that it wasn’t SinB’s fault, but she needed to let out her grief one way or another.

“Yewon ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

They all cried, Sowon sat in the corner, holding her head to her hands. She could’ve done something, she could’ve gone in place of Umji, right?

“No, they wouldn’t take me because I can’t use the force.”

Eunha who was sitting near her patted Sowon’s sleeve.

“Sowon unnie, you’re lying. You can use the force. I’m the only one who can’t.”

Sowon looked at Eunha sharply, it hurt, but it was true. She had the force inside her, yet she didn’t accept it and now Umji was taken away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When SinB woke up, she jumped right up to a standing position, her hand at her waist where her light saber would have been. Except it was on the ground next to where she lay. Quickly picking it back up, she walked through the hold, finally recognizing where she was.

“No.”

Yerin glared at her, Sowon was looking dead in the corner, Yuju was crying, Eunha was sobbing with her. Joy stared blankly at this mess, she also internally thought about how it was her fault they went back outside.

“What happened.”

Joy was the only one to look at her.

“What do you mean what happened. You were there weren’t you?”

“Why am I here?”

“Because Yuju was a kind little girl and hauled your *** back here.”

“Why is there only four of them?”

“Because they took Yewonnie.”

SinB looked down at the crying twins. No.

“I have to get her back.”

“What do you mean?”

“They’re going to brainwash her and turn her into a murdering machine if we don’t get her back now!”

“There’s nothing we can do! Even if we went by ourselves to take them down, it’s only a suicide mission.”

Yerin had finally spoken up. Her rage was clearly shown through the ripples in the air around her, the force was reacting to her emotions, and it scared SinB quite a bit.

“Then we need to find the resistance and ask for help.”

=======================

Early update because later I have a midterm to take and I expect to be brain dead after it.....