time skip 4 years

you are born to be a jedi

4 years later~

Sowon sighed as she thought about her confessions to SinB. She had started to confess to the younger girl after they managed to fix the issue within her.

Turns out, since she never defeated the beast, it lay dormant in her. (Please note that the beast is basically the incarnation of the force to check if you’re worthy.) So since, she was friends instead, SinB was able to feel the force in Sowon but Sowon wasn’t able to use it unless SinB temporarily put the beast in submission by coursing her force through Sowon.

Every day, Sowon would confess to SinB, everyday SinB would reject her. But she hadn’t given up even after three years, the reason being, SinB’s only response was that she was afraid of having a lover in the middle of a war.

“I won’t die! There’s no way I would die when you’re protecting me.”

“Don’t be ridiculous.”

Like that, SinB walked away every day.

“Yerin ah, do you think I’ll ever get to date her?”

“Aren’t you basically dating her already? You see her every single day, profess your love to her every time, and you still spend time with her whenever you see her.”

“But then I don’t get to kiss her.”

“Is kissing all that your love is? I’m pretty sure that just being there would be enough for me.”

“I mean, I guess not. I just want some affection in return I suppose.”

Yerin patted her unnie’s shoulder, she was there every time Sowon felt like giving up, only to tell her unnie the same thing again and again, some may think of her as cruel, stringing Sowon to keep getting rejected by SinB, but that was only because she knew something that no one else knew.

SinB and Yerin actually got along really well, they played well together, and the atmosphere just naturally got exciting when they were in the same room together. One might think that SinB and Yerin would have been the best couple, if only Yerin wasn’t dating Joy.

Joy and Yerin got together approximately one year ago, when she was working with Joy on fixing and building new ships for the resistance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin stared at Joy who was laying on a creeper (the legitimate word for that rolly thing that people use to get under a car) and her shirt was lifted up  a bit high and caused Yerin’s brain to fry before she realized that she looked at her friend that way.

Immediately after that revelation, she pulled Joy out from under the ship and pulled her up to face her. Always the straightforward person, Yerin collected her thoughts before sharing them.

“Um, don’t laugh at me and promise that we’ll be friends if this doesn’t work out.”

Joy nodded whilst wiping some soot off her face, only smudging it more on her cheek unknowingly.

“What did you do? Did you break an engine? It’s alright, I won’t stop being friends with you even if you broke a whole ship.”

“It’s not that.”

But that was also true, through her explorations into the mechanical parts of things, a lot of things got broken as she learned.

“I just wanted to let you know that I just realized that I didn’t look at you like a friend.”

“You realize that now? After all that skin ship, now?”

“Wha-“

“You dork!”

Joy laughed and smudged some soot onto Yerin’s pouting face.

“I’m being serious! Will you be my girlfriend?”

“Yes, now go wash your face, you have a unibrow babe.”

Yerin flustered and ran away, but not before turning around and telling her girlfriend that her face was just as sooty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Today onwards, you are to leader your people as Darth Yarak.”

“So, I don’t have lessons anymore?”

“No. You should have realized already that there’s nothing left for me to teach.”

Umji’s sword technique was on even par with Ren’s and her handle on the force was spectacular, she could do anything she truly wished to do.

“Then, what is my first mission, Supreme Leader?”

“I need some more people out to search for the resistance base, recently there’s been readings of light speed jumps in the outer rim territories. Go and see what’s up over there.”

“Understood.”

Yarak returned to her room, sitting on her bed. She had grown taller, at the age of 16, she was the youngest dark side Jedi to become a Darth.

Looking at her personalized black suit and helmet, she ran her fingers over the black material. The chest piece was a simple crafted multi layered chunk of black metal. (Imagine a typical runescape platebody for those of you who don’t know of that, imagine a black chestplate with like four layers leading down to the stomach idk man google some.) The rest of her outfit being tight fit black metal meshed on fabric.

Lastly, her helmet. It was a simple design that was meant to protect her head from any snipers, and keep her from breathing any poison gas, meaning it covered her head completely. (Anyone who plays PUBG I’m stealing that helmet design only instead of the chin being free, it’s got a gas mask combination stuck in.)

“I guess the first place would be to check the first outpost for some information.”

‘That would be Tatooine, Yewon.’

‘Tatooine?’

‘There, Jabba the Hutt’s people will be willing to give some information.’

‘But don’t you know where they are?’

‘I do, but you need to find them on your own, I cannot interfere.’

‘Right, no stepping on butterflies. Except for the ones absolutely necessary to save the future.’

‘Good.’

=================

I is very sorry if it seems rushed, I suppose it is rushed, I'll acknowledge that....but I just really want to get to the action ;-; spare me