Begin the operation

you are born to be a jedi

They sat inside Yewon’s small room, Sowon taking a nap while SinB decided what she wanted to do, Yewon providing the blueprints of the ship.

“So, I do want to destroy this ship, but my first priority is to get Leia back safely.”

They exchanged ideas off of each other, one idea being Yewon just asking to take Leia out and another being SinB just go head first against Ren.

SinB shook Sowon’s shoulder, waking the older gently.

“Unnie, we need to go now.”

“Mm, thanks beautiful.”

SinB looked away as Sowon stretched. Yewon watched in amusement.

“We’re going to make the engines first, once they begin panicking about their power source, then we’ll grab Leia and get away. I would love to destroy their whole force but this is all we have the manpower- ah well I guess its womanpower in this situation.”

SinB nodded to herself as Sowon smiled.

Yewon let a small smile grow on her face, she had a nagging feeling at the back of her head but since she couldn’t figure it out, she just enjoyed the moment, she was beginning to like the idea of her being their younger sister.

YEWON!

She jumped in her seat her eyes wide.

“Somi?”

WonB turned and watched Yewon carefully. The young Darth seemed really shocked.

YEWON I CAN ONLY TELL YOU ONE THING, THAT THING I TOLD YOU TO MESS UP, GOT FIXED-

“Somi? Somi are you okay?”

T-HE DEA-H RAY

And Somi was gone.

“Is that girl okay? Do we need to go back and check her body?”

“I-I need to go destroy something. I’ll join you guys later.”

With that, she ran out of her room to the lab where she had messed things up before.

If it was the death ray that one of the other sith told her about, and that was the thing she touched, then it must be extremely dangerous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin waited outside Eunha’s operation room with Joy wrapped in her arms. Yuju was sitting near, but she didn’t dare ask for the couple for help. She was scared, and her hands were shaking, hiding them by crossing her arms she sat there and stared into space.

Chaeyeon ah, are you doing okay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Last half hour until ready to charge.”

The engineers ran about the lab checking and double checking everything again and again. They had no idea who had tried to sabotage the death ray, but they couldn’t afford to have it be broken again. Supreme Leader Ren would have their heads.

“Excuse me.”

“I have to be in here.”

“No, you don’t who gave you permission to enter, just because you’re the Supreme leader’s protégé, doesn’t mean you can walk everywhere you want.”

“Really, because I’m pretty sure I can.”

Yewon was frustrated and this soldier boy didn’t understand that he stood no chance against her. She clenched her fists, this wouldn’t have happened if she was wearing her helmet. The soldier put his hand on the wall behind Yewon, putting her between his bottom and the wall.

“Move before you regret it.”

The boy scoffed before he yelped as he was flung through the room with a flick of Yewon’s wrist.

“You all need to stop working.”

“No, we cannot.”

“You will, or you will die here.”

“We will die later by Supreme Leader’s hands if we let you stop this.”

“Suit yourself.”

Not particularly aiming at anyone, she released her force lightning throughout the whole room, beginning to fry all the equipment in there.

Once she had deemed that everything was charred enough, she spotted a scientist holding his burnt side laughing.

“Why are you laughing?”

Her face was stone cold and her glare pierced into his soul but he still couldn’t help but laugh at her.

“Yo- you just charged the death ray hahahahahah!”

She looked back at the machines in horror, was this not the correct thing? In the far corner, she spotted a door that was revealed after her destruction, she marched her way towards it but hands grabbed at her ankles. The scientist spat blood out as he clung to her legs.

“I’m not letting you ruin my life’s work. NEVER!”

Yewon sighed, she could just kick him, shock him, or drag him over and show him what destruction she would cause.

She continued to march forwards, dragging the man across the floor as he struggled to hold her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB and Sowon sneaked around the ship, hiding around corners when people walked by.

They were this close to cutting off the engines from their ship, and they needed to get to the control box. Before Leia had discussed how to destroy the engine, they had explosives, but now they were going to try Sowon’s idea, remove the engines from their control.

Finally reaching the right rooms, they knocked out the guards and pulled their bodies in with them into the server room.

“Do you think you can find which one is the right one?”

“I dunno, just destroy everything?”

“That would take too long.”

The room was big and there were many many walls of servers.