what am I doing

you are born to be a jedi

First jumping to space, SinB relaxed slightly as they made it off Earth. Sowon watched the girl wearily.

“Um, excuse me-“

“What?”

“What is your name?”

“What’s yours?”

Sowon stopped for a moment. Randomly dazed by the way the other girl’s eyes shimmered in the faint light of the cockpit.

“Sowon.”

“SinB.”

They shook hands awkwardly. SinB sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

“Sorry about this really.”

“It’s okay.”

“I didn’t mean to kidnap you guys, just- I needed to get off Earth.”

“We did too. I saw the hologram of Earth, eventually it’d become inhabitable.”

SinB nodded her head, her arms crossed. They locked eyes for a few seconds before the ship rocked dangerously.

They both searched the control panel for any indication of damage. They were getting shot at from behind.

“! I’m going to return fire, I don’t even understand why they want to target us! All they want to do is escape on their own, why bother coming here?”

Sowon held the wheel whilst SinB pulled up the screen for targeting, aiming carefully for each ship shooting at them.

Hearing a yelp, Sowon began to sweat. She could not lose here, not when Yerin, Eunha, Yuju and Umji’s lives were at stake.

Checking the fuel quickly, she gasped as a beam hit them in the side.

“SinB! We can’t keep taking fire like this.”

“I’m working on it!”

But SinB was still just returning fire.

“I’m jumping us out of here.”

“What!? No! We can’t!”

“We are.”

Sowon flipped some switches and remembered some coordinates that her master had once told her, saying that it was as important as a phone number.

“If we go there, maybe we can find help.”

SinB ignored her as she kept shooting backwards.

“Hang on tight!”

Sowon’s eyes widened as a beam came for the front of the ship, nearly blinding her before she smashed the jump button. Turning insanely fast, they jumped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They held their breath as they watched the white streaks of light speed past them. Reaching their destination, they were thrown back into their seats.

SinB yelped as the land came into view, they had blinked several meters above ground headed straight for a mountain of sand.

Sowon pulled the brakes as hard as she could, and they just barely touched the mountain. Breathing a sigh of relief, they relaxed.

SinB checked the coordinates and then looked quizzically at her locator.

“We’re on Tatooine?”

Sowon stared as the name lifted up from the holographic map.

[Tatooine]

No. It couldn’t be. Not this place.

SinB looked up to find Sowon passed out in her chair. Slightly shocked, she stepped away, into the holding area.

“Um, your unnie is passed out.”

They watched her with fearful eyes.

“I didn’t do it.”

She watched as the youngest relaxed first. Staring at an out stretched hand, she looked up to the person offering it.

“Hi, my name is Yerin.”

“SinB.”

They shook hands. Yerin then grinned at her. Slightly weirded out, she SinB looked away.

“Uh, sorry about putting a gun to your head. I just needed to get out. From here though, we part ways.”

“Really? That’s a shame. You were really cool back at our neighborhood.”

SinB blinked before coming to a realization.

“Ah! That’s why you looked familiar. Anyways, goodbye.”

The twins watched in unison as SinB left.

“Bye bye.”

Umji quickly ran to the cockpit to check on Sowon. She looked fine, perhaps a bit tired but other than that Umji could not tell what was wrong with her neighborhood unnie.

“Sowon unnie?”

She pat Sowon’s cheek lightly. Pulling at Sowon’s arm, she pouted.

“Sowon unnie.”

Yerin walked in and saw Umji pouting, scooping up the twelve-year-old, she smooched her head.

“She’ll be fine. Aren’t you a bit too old to cry now? You’re a tween already.”

“Yerin unnie you cry all the time anyways.”

They giggled for a bit before they settled down to watch over Sowon.

“Our parents are dead aren’t they.”

Yerin looked at Umji incredulously. Pulling the younger under her chin, she took a shaky breath.

“I’m sorry.”

“Why? You didn’t kill them.”

“For hiding it. I wanted to tell you guys, but Sowon unnie said to wait till the next time we settled down, to make sure that your unnies won’t panic.”

Umji nodded her head, it made sense, her unnies reacted to everything like a tv show. Perhaps Eunha won’t think of it as too big of a bad shock but Yuju would definitely cry for weeks. She once cried about a nightmare where her mom turned into a tomato after all. Eunha would be depressed and lay there for a long time but she wouldn't cause problems, at least that's what Yerin thought.

If only she knew that those insane dreams that made no sense would come to mean something one day.

=========================

Hehehhehehe what am I implying with that last sentence? Mwahahaha