Your name is yewon

you are born to be a jedi

“Sowon unnie? What should we do?”

“Why are you asking me? I ruined everything.”

Yerin sighed, it had been a week and she had gotten over her hatred of the situation, now she needed to solidify a plan about what Umji meant and what they wanted to do. Get Umji back when she didn’t want to come? Join the first order to be with her and risk getting brainwashed or turned into a murdering machine?

“Sowon unnie, I’ve managed to pull myself together, you need to as well.”

Sowon looked at Yerin blankly.

“Whether you like it or not, I’m going to look for a way to get Umji back.”

With that, Yerin huffed and left the ship, holding Joy’s hand. They had both agreed that SinB was not a threat and instead a plus to their forces, perhaps the resistance really the only way to reach Umji again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where is this?”

???? Stepped out of a pod and into the black room.

‘Your real name is Yewon, but you will not tell anyone about it.’

Yewon opened to respond but was then stopped.

‘Nope, don’t respond I can tell you everything you want to know, in return no one must know that you can converse with me. I will teach you to speak with your mind some other time, for now you don’t know anything. Your mind has been wiped, say nothing to whoever walks in.’

True to the mysterious person’s voice, a person walked in in a white uniform, perhaps a doctor?

“Ah, I see you are awake.”

Umji nodded.

“Where is this?”

‘I was going to tell you that later, ignore what he says it matters not to you.’

Frowning, Umji waited for a response from the white coated man.

“This is the star destroyer. Welcome back to the first order.”

“Back? Why do I not remember this?”

“That is irrelevant, there was a little accident.”

Umji frowned some more, this guy wasn’t being very helpful. Trusting the voice more than this doctor, she let the man run his tests before getting changed to her uniform. A black suit with black boots, oddly, she felt rather powerful in the dark outfit.

‘I’m sorry about you having to go through this, but I promised you and you agreed. You will become a Darth, and then our plan can continue.’

“I see.”

Umji followed the doctor to a room. Upon seeing the red soldiers there, she felt slightly intimidated.

“Come now, Yarak. We will now begin your training.”

“My name is Yarak?”

“Yes, do you not remember? My trusted Padawan that I have been raising for quite a while.”

“I’m sorry, but it seems my memory is gone.”

“Really? Come child, let me remind you who I am.”

Umji followed the man to the throne room, there were more red soldiers there.

“I am the supreme chancellor of the first order, Kylo Ren.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin wandered the streets until she found herself sitting at an outdoor food place with Joy, they’d been searching for a clue for days, there must have been something that led the first order here, but they didn’t know, that it was SinB.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Eunha I have a theory.”

“What is it Yuna?”

“My dream, mom became a tomato, then she died. I had a dream about soda and chicken nuggets.”

“Are you sure you weren’t hungry? Did you eat enough these days Yuna?”

“I ate enough! What I’m saying is, what if the missing piece is Umji, then right now we need to find SinB unnie?”

Eunha puffed her cheeks as she thought, making Yuna unconsciously imitating her face.

“Maybe, should we tell Sowon unnie?”

“I don’t know if Sowon unnie would like dealing with SinB unnie again.”

“I’m fine, SinB is a nice girl. Also, Yuna, we’re going to train. We need to get stronger. When Yerin gets back we’ll tell her about SinB. But first, let’s start our training.”

“Training?”

Sowon looked at her with a determined look that they hadn’t seen since they left the first shelter.

“I’m going to relearn how to use the force.”

Yuna slowly smiled before her face was beaming in happiness.

“Then does that mean you’ll teach me?”

“I can’t teach you, you have to learn on your own, but we can help each other. If it comes to it, I’m sure that we can find SinB for help.”

Eunha grinned, it was the happiest she had seen Yuju since the day Sowon yelled at her for using the force.

“Then, I’ll be right here cheering you guys on!”

“Thanks, Eunha ya.”

“Thanks, Eunha!”

=====================

huhuhu its totally not because I haven't decided who that gurl is but everyone get ready for a Darth Yarak hehehehe