Endor

you are born to be a jedi

Yarak watched as the Mega Star Destroyer got ready for light speed, it was incredible, that this humongous ship could go through light speed and not get split in the process, even with how wide it is.

“Darth Yarak.”

A lower ranked soldier bowed to her and she nodded her helmeted head. She had taken to wearing her helmet within the mothership as many soldiers tended to ogle her despite being only sixteen.

“What is it?”

“Supreme Leader Ren wishes to speak with you.”

‘I suppose he wants the coords.’ (coordinates)

“I’ll be right there.”

‘I guess you could tell him, I think they’re ready.’

‘Alright, I hope your gut feeling is true.’

Yarak entered the throne room where Ren sat on his throne grandly. Gesturing for her to lift her head, Yarak stepped closer to Ren.

“I presume you called me for the information?”

“Yes. Do tell.”

“The coordinates are here, on this paper, but I have singled out a recurring place on the star map.”

She pulled up a holographic map and dragged her fingers to enlarge a section.

“Honoghr.”

“Isn’t that planet dead?”

“Wouldn’t it be the perfect place to hide a base?”

Ren nodded his head before shooing Yarak away with his fingers.

“Dismissed.”

Yarak bowed before retreating to her room.

‘You should get a voice changer installed in your helmet.’

‘How do you suppose I do that?’

‘Just tell that you were afraid of running into people you once knew, they’ll do it.’

‘Even though I actually need to meet them?’

‘Oh shush, I don’t like feeling those stares on your body.’

‘You’re younger than me remember?’

‘Shush! I’m smarter.’

Yarak chuckled to herself, slipping her helmet back on, she left for the mechanics lounge to find someone to do it for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The resistance was boarding the ships, this base was to be abandoned and they were moving to a different planet for their final preparations. Leia had a thought that perhaps that as a final precaution to move base once before the beginning of the end.

“Is everyone ready to jump?”

They were headed somewhere the enemy would not think of, as it was very close to home.

“Alright, set course for the Forest Moon of Endor.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“All hands secure deck.”

“Secured.”

“Proceed jump to Honoghr.”

“Charging for light speed.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“LAUNCH!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunha sat in between Sowon’s legs, wrapping Sowon’s arms around herself carefully as if a seat buckle. She enjoyed seeing SinB’s annoyed face and receiving affection from Sowon.

“Eunha? If you sit there, you need to stop wiggling around alright? I don’t want you to fall, you’re sitting on like the itty-bitty edge of the seat.”

“I’ll be fine unnie.”

She swung her short legs, giggling as Yuju snored particularly loudly on Chaeyeon’s shoulder. Chaeyeon just held still, her cheeks a light pink.

Yerin stared out the window, watching the streaks of white pass by, feeling arms around her waist, she intertwined their fingers gently.

“What’s wrong Yennie?”

“It’s, it’s just that we’re finally doing this.”

“Yea.”

An emergency code beeped through the intercom and Joy immediately let go to decode the message.

“They said that they detected the Mega Star Destroyer warping in the area right outside Honoghr.”

“What? They knew we were there?”

Joy ran to the back of the ship informing everyone else.

SinB was angry, there was nothing stopping her from running straight back there and smacking that stupid Kylo Ren in the face, but she didn’t. For the sake of Sowon’s sanity, she didn’t.

Noticing a small rattling sound, she noticed that Sowon was shaking slightly, her light saber clinking against her seat. She watched jealously as Eunha turned around and hugged Sowon, calming her down slowly.

‘Stop, I shouldn’t be jealous when I rejected her so many times.’