withiiinnnnn youuuuu

you are born to be a jedi

When Sowon interacted with the force, SinB felt the turmoil inside Sowon’s body, sort of like the yin and yang like Chinese medicine, her will and the force didn’t mix. Even though they should.

“Sowon unnie, are you still holding something against the force?”

“Huh? I thought I already came to peace with it. I need it to save Umji, and I won’t deny its existence anymore.”

SinB ruffled her hair.

“Uh, you see, you can’t just need it. It needs to be a two way relationship. Remember, Jedi do not own the force, you can’t just all of a sudden tell it to work.”

Sowon pouted, what was it that she needed to clear up within herself.

“Feel it within yourself.”

“You all keep saying that, my master did as well, only I used to not feel anything, but she told me it was alright. Now that coldness exists in the place where there should be a void.”

They noticed that nearby, the little pebbles on the floor slowly lifted around Yuju.

“She’s got it.”

Eunha playfully put more pebbles into Yuju’s radius while Yerin also tried the meditation. Unnerved, Sowon moved to sit on the bed.

“There was once a way, by nightmare to solve your problems, but that was deemed too dangerous to create a Jedi from.”

“Wait, some Jedi were created?”

“Yea, by coursing force through their body and creating a nightmare to enter their minds, if they managed to defeat it, they’d gain access to the force. Mind you, access not control.”

“What happened if you lost?”

“Well, you’d die. A regular person would die from the force coursing through them.”

Sowon sighed, if only she knew what was wrong with herself. Leaning against the wall, she closed her eyes. Maybe a rest would do her some good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yarak, are you certain that you cannot hear a voice calling to you?”

“Like I’ve said before, who?”

Yarak was very annoyed, at this point they should give up on it, yet they kept asking.

“See doc, she says she can’t hear anything. We should just get rid of her, she’s wasting our Supreme Leader’s time.”

“Wasting who’s time.”

The soldier immediately bowed.

“Supreme Leader.”

“Even if somehow, we managed to erase her ability to hear test subject 004, eventually it will come back. After all, we wiped clean her force circuits.”

“So, you did brain wash me.”

“Did they tell you otherwise?”

“Said I had an accident, Master.”

Ren smirked, he had no intention of hiding how Yarak came here, only her history was to be omitted.

“Fight him.”

“Who?”

“That soldier, prove to me that you’re not a waste of time.”

Yarak readied her wooden sword before she was stopped. Looking at her master, she wondered what he was doing, he took her wooden sword and handed her his light saber.

“But this is-“

“You are only using it for this fight. Come on, Aaron. Or is she better than you?”

Aaron growled before flicking on his light saber, his basic red light saber glowed against his face, casting a red glow.

Yarak carefully the light saber, the distinct features of the extra hand guard beams glinting at her. She got into her stance as Aaron got into his.

“Begin.”

Aaron charged first with a that Yarak dodged, swinging her light saber as she moved away, she almost nicked his clothes, forcing Aaron to take a few steps back.

“This doesn’t look good for you Aaron.”

He growled at Ren’s comment before readied up for another attack, Yarak holding her light saber slanted in preparation to deflect.

She was caught off guard as a force lightning bolt whizzed by her, letting go to wield her light saber with one hand, she held up her other to counter.

Quickly force pushing Aaron into the wall, she ran forwards with her light saber aimed at his waist. Throwing in a quick shock, Yarak stopped just short of slicing Aaron in two, holding the light saber dangerously close to his neck.

“I won.”

She flicked off her light saber and backed away but Aaron had none of that. Rushing forwards to swing at Yarak’s shoulder, he was suddenly lifted up.

“Ghk!”

Yarak’s eyes widened as she noticed her master’s hand up.

“She spared your life, would you like me to tell her not to?”

Aaron frantically shook his head, breathing heavily as he was freed.

“Yarak, next time I tell you to fight someone, the other must die. You understand?”

“I understand.”

‘Don’t worry, I won’t let that happen again.’

‘How?’

‘I can manipulate the other people’s thoughts. They won’t feel hostility towards you anymore.’

‘Why’d you let them in the first place?’

‘Dunno, didn’t feel like doing it if it didn’t hurt.’