WAIT

you are born to be a jedi

SinB lunged at the black suited warrior, her light saber poised for a strike to the head only to have it deflected.

Sowon was gasping on the floor, still trying to gather her breath. The world was still spinning a bit and she couldn’t see very clearly.

“S-sinB.”

SinB spared her a glance but continued to focus on battling. Feeling the energy leaving her, Sowon flopped on her back, her lungs seemed to be moving but she couldn’t breath properly, perhaps the aftereffects of the force in her was taking this moment of weakness to get her.

‘Yewon….’

Darth Yarak stopped for a second. That didn’t sound like Somi.

‘Who is this?’

Hearing no response, she flicked her wrist as she walked in a circle facing SinB.

‘Somi, can you track who just called my name?’

Clashing her light saber with SinB’s purple one, Yarak grit her teeth, using as much strength as she could to try and overwhelm the other.

‘Somi?’

She began to panic, there had never been a moment when Somi wouldn’t respond, she had a sneaking suspicion that whenever she dreamed it was because of sleep talking with Somi. What if they did something to her body up on the star destroyer in space?

Hastening her pace, she lunged forwards, swiping at SinB’s side, forcing the Jedi to leap backwards.

“Sowon unnie!”

Yerin ran into the room, Yuju following behind. She knelt at Sowon’s side, pressing lightly on Sowon’s chest to help regulate her breathing. Yuju watched SinB fight, occasionally distracted by the stormtroopers that were trying to distract SinB.

She quickly snuck around the boxes with her light saber turned off. Once she was near enough she jumped up from her crouching position and with a battle cry she swung as hard as she cut through the white armor of the storm troopers.

Once Yerin managed to help Sowon get up from the floor to hide behind protection, she finally focused on the battlefield. Their allies were still fighting some stormtrooper, SinB was still fighting what she heard the stormtroopers called Darth Yarak and Yuju was supporting their allies off to the side.

She blinked when she swept her force over the grounds, attempting to tap into any enemy’s brain to stop their violence.

A familiar sensation hit her and she swept again.

“Wait a second…who’s here that I can’t recognize but remember?”

She peeked up over her crate and scanned each an every person in the room, finding her enigma, she watched carefully.

“You…who are you?”

SinB swung quickly, disarming Darth Yarak by twisting her light saber to nearly touch the sith lord’s hand on the handle, forcing her to drop the light saber.

Before the light saber flicked off automatically, SinB pulled it towards herself, Yarak just let it go, unsure of what to do. Ren had told her how delicate the light saber was, it’d break if she pulled back. How was she going to get her weapon back?

Summoning the force to her hands, they began to spark and SinB’s eyes widened as her own control on lightning was still no where as powerful after all those years of training.

So SinB had deemed it right that if she had moved fast enough, before the lightning could touch, if she could just hit her once, the fight would be over.

Swinging her light saber in large arcs, she forced the young Darth back against a wall, Yarak sweated wondering if she should shock the Jedi or break the wall and retreat untils eh could get her light saber back.

‘If I shock her, she might die of a heart attack. Ooooooh what am I going to do?’

“Yaaaahhh!”

Yarak eyes widened as the light saber swung dangerously close her face, tilting her head to avoid getting decapitated, her helmet was sliced clean off her head, her long hair let free.

Now facing the light saber across her neck, she sighed and closed her eyes.

‘I’m sorry Somi, I couldn’t make it back.’

“WAIT!”