who do I trust

you are born to be a jedi

“WAIT!”

Yarak had her eyes closed, slowly peeking out, she saw the Jedi with the purple light saber looking behind her. This was an opening.

Delivering a powerful punch to the gut, she shoved the other off of her and ran over to scoop up her light saber, ready to fight again.

“Please!”

SinB backed away from Yarak but kept her light saber at the ready.

“Why did you stop me Yerin unnie?”

“That’s Yewonnie!”

Yarak froze, how did this person know her real name? Her posture dropped a bit as she stared at Yerin.

“Do you know me?”

Yerin walked forwards but as she came closer to Yarak, the young Darth held up her light saber in a defensive position, almost as if she was afraid of Yerin’s approach.

“It’s me, Yerin unnie. The neighbor that used to live to your right on Earth.”

“Somi didn’t tell me about this. She didn’t tell me that you were on the opposite side!”

Yarak was sweating, she didn’t know what to think, was it okay to trust Somi or this person in front of her that looked genuinely upset that she didn’t remember her?

Her hands were shaking as Yerin stepped closer, and closer.

“Yewon ah.”

“Please tell me this isn’t true.” Yarak pleaded weakly, hoping that Somi would give her and answer, but as Yerin came closer and no response from Somi, her mind scrambled to find a solution, albeit temporary.

“You don’t have to hurt anyone anymore. We’re here for you.”

Yerin reached out with her arms, gesturing a welcoming hug that Yewon couldn’t help but feel the need to be in. She shook her head, tears streaming down.

“No! I can’t! Do you know how many people I’ve killed? I can kill you!”

The light saber shook dangerously close to Yerin’s heart but she remained steadfast. Smiling at Yewon, Yerin tried to get into her mind, worming her way in to disarm her at least.

Yewon flinched as she felt the intrusion into her mind.

‘Shoot. She got in.’

Yewon dropped her light saber under Yerin’s command. Once Yerin let go of her control of Yewon’s mind, the younger girl backed away carefully. This person could get in her head, that couldn’t be better than talking with Somi. Unable to trust anyone, she kept backing up, not knowing that she had cornered herself.

When her back hit the wall, she registered her surroundings, in defeat, she slid down to her knees, hugging them as she cried.

“Just…what is going on?!”

Yerin could only watch from her spot as Yewon cried. SinB huffed and patted Yerin’s shoulder.

“If you’ve got this, I’m going to help the others.”

Yerin nodded, mentally noting where Yuju was and whether Sowon had managed to crawl away yet. Hearing a crackle at her hip, she quickly grabbed her transceiver.

“Hello?”

“zzz-Rin!-kchzz-not-kkkhh-ell!-zznd he-kchzzz”

“Sooyoung? Sooyoung!!!”

She smacked her transceiver several times desparately.

Just what was going on up there?

‘Simple, your forces are currently being destroyed.’

‘And who are you? You don’t sound like Somi.’

‘Somi? Never heard of her. I am test subject 005. Prepare to die.’

Immediately after that, Yuju heard a thump and she found Yerin passed out on the floor.

“Yerin unnie!”

She ran over quickly disabling her immediate enemies. Pulling Yerin up by her shoulders, Yuju heaved the older on her back, slightly dragging Yerin, she managed to make it out of the area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Did you send the message?”

“I did, I don’t know if it made it completely though, please, you have to hang in there.”

“I’ll try.”

“You can’t just try, you absolutely make it, Yerin would kill me if I let you die!”

“Thanks Joy unnie, that’s very motivational.” *cough cough*