encounter

you are born to be a jedi

Hearing the alarms of an attack, Yarak jumped out of her bed, she was laying there in her tent on the surface, awaiting her orders.

“What’s going on?”

She fixed her helmet as the soldier told her how they lost contact with their special stormtrooper squad that was supposedly investigating still. Yarak knew that the group there was probably part of a trap.

“Are you heading out?”

“No, I must wait for my orders.”

Even though she had gone ahead to get completely geared up, she still had to wait for the orders from Supreme Leader.

Feeling his presence coming nearer, she straightened her back.

“Darth Yarak! Get out there and show them what a menace you are!”

“Right away.”

She bowed and ran off in the direction he pointed at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey! Our other team is being attacked by a sith!”

Yerin frowned, how did she not feel them? Yuju shivered as they continued forwards, no matter what happened, they were to keep to their original plan.

‘Once you get to the meeting room, there will be a metal container that you left behind, in it is a weapon that you all will need.’

“Seriously, why are you telling me this? How do I know if you’re lying?”

‘You don’t, but I will give you my name.’

“Your name?”

‘It was given to me by someone important in this war.’

Yerin scrunched her face in a frown, nothing this ‘being’ said made much sense but she still listened.

‘Somi.’

“Huh?”

 

‘That’s all.’

And the voice was gone.

Yerin shrugged and entered the old meeting room, true to Somi’s words, there was a metal crate. Seeing that there was a lock on it and they didn’t have a key, Yuju tried the thing she did before. Minute control of the force to move the gears.

After a good minute of slow creaking Yuju finally got it open and the first thing they saw was a handle.

“W-wha?”

Sifting through the crate, Yerin pulled out a letter.

[If you are reading this, then you have either finally figured out how to reach the true force or you just broke in somehow without burning this paper. This is a dark saber. Use it wisely.]

Yuju held the handle in her hand, finding the button, she clicked it once. A short dagger of dark energy popped out and Yuju nearly dropped it in shock.

“W-wait, didn’t this used to belong to Sabine Wren?”

Yuju clicked it off and shrugged, she didn’t pay attention much in her history of Jedi’s and lightsabers lessons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon was getting tired, after using the force that SinB had unlocked, her body was beginning to feel the toll of using something she wasn’t meant to be.

“S-SinB.”

SinB instantly looked over, throwing another stormtrooper through the skies. Quickly battling her way over to Sowon, she held out a hand for Sowon to hold.

“The second dose, are you sure?”

Sowon just nodded, her lightsaber flickering a bit of electricity for some reason. Once the force transfer was complete, SinB let go once more, running back into the fight.

Facing her own set of enemies, she growled. They had been fighting for the last hour under intense strategies. The stormtroopers moved as one, which made it easier for Sowon to locate them, but it wasn’t easy to face all of their attacks head on.

Feeling a jerk in her gut, she instinctively dodged a lightning bolt.

“Darth Yarak!”

“Shut up.”

Sowon choked as this Darth Yarak held her up by her collar. Summoning her energy, she quickly threw her lightsaber at the Darth only to watch it get deflected away. SinB who had noticed the flying light saber but not the owner, was getting worried.

Running around and dodging bullets, she vaulted over some cargo boxes when she saw what was going on.

With a great push, she force pushed Darth Yarak away, successfully dragging her attention away and freeing Sowon, who collapsed to the ground trying to breathe.