final steps to the end

you are born to be a jedi

Yewon grabbed her spare helmet from the forge before heading to the bridge, she was going to find where Leia was and then find SinB and Sowon.

She nearly smirked as she watched the people screaming at each other behind her mask, they didn’t know that it was her.

Then she thought about the situation. In her morals, it was definitely wrong to shoot that weapon, and therefore was the correct choice to destroy it. But, Ren was the one person here that never lied to her. Sure, he made her kill people and hurt people, but in the end, he remained true to his intentions, whether they were right or not. She was going to be in trouble if she ran into Ren.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB and Sowon took turns picking a block of servers to destroy, they didn’t have much time to destroy everything they could, so they just began to pull every wire they could find and pull anything that was detachable. The computers running whatever they unplugged would instantly notify the first order that something was happening so they took turns blocking the doorway.

“Hey! Who the heck are you!?”

“Shush, you don’t need to know.”

Sowon force shoved the group of soldiers into the wall roughly, knocking them out effectively.

The pile of unconscious soldiers was growing more and more.

“Your turn!”

The server room was large, they had to split the room in two to finish the job. Surely, they could have had one person destroying everything while one stood at the door?

Unfortunately, it was extremely difficult for the person guarding the door to keep it up for long periods of time, so they had to switch so the other could regain some energy by just using physical strength to ruin the servers not channeling the force.

Sowon was feeling better after her quick nap but this was her third time of illegal force transfer. Her body’s inner yin and yang was tilting again.

“S-SinB I can’t do this for much longer!”

Suddenly the whole ship lurched forwards and shook terribly.

“I think I got it!”

SinB leaped over her mess and kicked a soldier in the face before grabbing Sowon’s hand, pulling her along as they escaped the server room.

“Are you sure you got the right one?”

“Of course!”

They ran towards the bridge of the ship (ship term for where the captain drives from) to find Yewon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What was that shaking?”

Ren marched into the bridge with his hair a bit messy.

“Sir, we’ve lost control of half our engines.”

“WHAT???”

“And our Death Ray has been destroyed.”

“WHAT??? Did YoU At lEaSt cAtCH whO dID it?!”

Ren was so mad, his words were literally twisting into the ears of his advisor.

“No, sir.”

He marched around frustrated.

“They have to be on this ship still, its not easy to leave here quickly. Send for a squadron of troopers to scour the ship.”

“We already did.”

“AND THEY’RE STILL NOT CAUGHT?!”

“Sorry.”

“SORRY DOESN’T CUT IT!”

Yewon walked in, dodging a flying piece of a chair that Ren had ripped from his throne.

He stopped short in his rage.

“Yarak, dear. When did you get back? Are they destroyed on the surface already?”

“Yes sir, I came back because I heard they were ambushing us in space.”

“Well, I’ll have you know that we were going to end it in mere seconds until SOMEONE sabotaged my plan.”

“May I know where it was going to shoot?”

Ren gave her some coordinates that pointed straight through the center of the resistance forces in space. She examined the map, drawing a line of how far the shot would go after hitting the fleet.

Her eyes widened as it was set for a crash course to a gigantic gas giant.

And that’s why I told you to destroy it. It would cause a chain reaction after it exploded, it’d blow everything thing up and keep moving and exploding until the whole Outer Rim territories were gone then get to the inner circle. This entire area would be gone.

Somi! Are you alright?

I’ll be fine soon.

Yewon sighed as Somi disconnected again, feeling something probing her mind, she reached out to search the planes. Ignoring whatever Ren was ranting about now.

You, who are you.

See, I knew you could hear us, you’ve been lying to Ren.

Yewon grit her teeth when suddenly the door to the bridge bust open and SinB charged in with a roar, throwing all sorts of grenades everywhere and smoke bombs.

She put up a force field around herself, protecting herself from the smoke and shrapnel.

“Where is Leia.”

Ren chuckled as he bounced a grenade in his hand, the pin hanging dangerously loose.

“Try a bit harder.”

He chucked the grenade through the air, using the force to pull the pin and propel it after SinB who began to run.

“Flies.”

Yewon watched in disapproval but could do nothing, that was her master and that was her neighborhood unnie’s ‘one-sided’ love. Both sides she cared for greatly.