There's someone calling me

you are born to be a jedi

“Do you know where they are?”

“I have but a guess.”

“Then what’s the point!”

Yerin slapped SinB in the face. SinB just held her stinging cheek gingerly. There was no other option. Unless she went in covert.

Silently, she made her leave, Yerin angry crying behind her. It was slightly her fault and therefore, she felt the need to save Umji.

“Take me with you.”

SinB jumped, she didn’t feel the person behind her at all.

“What do you mean?”

“I said to take me with you. I swear I will be of some use.”

Sowon stared at SinB with pleading eyes.

“I’ll be a distraction.”

SinB sighed and dragged her hand over her face, a covert operation meant in and out without no one knowing, there was no need for a distraction if everything went well.

“You rejected the force.”

Sowon looked away immediately. How did she know?

“I can feel its conflict within you.”

SinB ruffled her hair, she had already known since they first met, but the force within Sowon was something she had never felt before. It fluctuated and appeared to be fighting against something in Sowon. Whether it caused the person pain, SinB had no clue, but it looked that if it did cause pain, it was probably excruciating, the way it fluxed inside.

“If I stabilize you, it’ll only work for a limited time but, you’ll be able to use the force without coming to terms with it. If you want to come with me, you’re going to have to use it.”

Sowon bit her lip, she really didn’t want to, but there was no choice.

“Alright.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They hid in the forest where the elite forces’ ship was camouflaging in. SinB placed a hand on the small of Sowon’s back, concentrating to try and connect with the force through Sowon, creating the temporary calmness Sowon needed to use the force properly.

Sowon gasped as the sensation of the force flow through her, only this time, it wasn’t cold and scary. SinB nodded to her and then ninja dashed right up to the ship, hiding under the ramp where they got in and out.

“So, why did we give up on the two other force users? Why in the world did we not take that purple lightsaber?”

“It was this girl.”

SinB heard a slap, her hand reaching up her cheek, reminded of Yerin’s angry face.

“She must have used the force and coerced us to leave them alone.”

“No matter, she’ll be trained soon enough.”

“Captain, when are we leaving?”

“Tonight actually.”

SinB creep up to the beginning of the ramp, peeking into the ship. Her eyes widened as the first thing her eyes set on was the younger girl. Making eye contact, SinB hastily made a retreat.

‘You will leave here and take Sowon unnie with you.’

SinB felt the urge to listen to the instructions pull her from her gut, was Umji a good manipulator?

‘No.’

Overpowering her instinct of running away, she stepped back up the ramp and lightly pulled one of the soldier’s shirts with the force before running back under the ramp. As the confused soldier walked out of the ship, SinB nodded to Sowon who walked out of the bush and began acting.

“Mister? Do you know where the town is? I’m lost.”

“What the hell? No, get the hell out of here!”

SinB quickly walked up behind him, using the blunt end of her lightsaber, she bonked him in the back of the head, only to recoil as a metal clang sounded. .

The soldier shook his head a few times before turning around, SinB didn’t know what to do, this one was a cyborg.

He was about to notify his teammates but Sowon quickly put him in a choke hold, stopping him from forming words even though he didn’t need to breath. SinB quickly used that opportunity and ran into the ship, force pushing the remaining elite soldiers into the control panel, entangled in each other’s limbs as she grabbed Umji.

“Follow me!”

Umji followed a bit hesitantly, her boots dragging in the dirt.

SinB then turned to the soldier who Sowon was still holding down, she didn’t like using force lightning, she wasn’t very good at it.

“Let go Sowon unnie.”

“What?”

SinB’s hand crackled and she knew she had one shot.

“Move.”

Sowon finally let go of the soldier, who then got up and attempted to charge Sowon. SinB’s hand shot out and a flash of lightning shot out, striking the soldier in the back. She frowned as the other soldiers got out of the ship in stumbling steps.

Grabbing Umji’s hand, SinB took off, hoping that Sowon was following. Sending a quick coercion, she felt the pull from her force that Sowon was following her order to come.

“Did you think you could get away this easily?”

SinB gasped as a soldier dropped in front of her. She should have known better when the number of people in the ship didn’t match the number she saw in the city. He brandished his red lightsaber, forcing SinB to turn her’s on as well.

He rushed forwards with amazing speed, SinB barely blinked as she deflected his attack with full concentration. They exchanged blows, each clash bouncing off and creating sparks.

Unexpectedly a laser was shot and SinB didn’t dodge in time. It clipped her side and she fell over.

“Ah!”

Sowon quickly ran over, picking her up.

“What?! Why are you still here? Go! Run! Take the kid with you!”

A flying light saber flew towards them, forcing Sowon to shove SinB down.

“Stop!”

They looked up and saw Umji stepping forwards.

“Umji! What are you doing?”

“Sowon unnie, you don’t understand. There’s something calling me.”

===================

Who is calling for Umji's help? ;)