finale

you are born to be a jedi

The first order was not completely gone, but their main forces where destroyed. The universe could take a break for a bit.

They had settled in a house on Tatooine, with the help from Joy’s parents, they managed to get a big house, so they could each have their own rooms.

SinB still didn’t want to date Sowon because she was still working with the resistance, Sowon had to settle with sitting in SinB’s room when she was away, but SinB did return her affections more than before.

“SinB yah, hug me.”

Almost reluctantly, she stepped over and wrapped her arms around Sowon’s skinny waist.

“I’ll miss you, be careful out there.”

Sowon’s beast had disappeared, it was destroyed by SinB’s force, making it impossible for Sowon to use the force ever again. It was unfortunate, but Sowon was fine with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The war against the first order had taken a long time to fight. But it was nearing its end.

SinB was leading a full squadron of padawans of Ray’s through the home grounds of the first order.

Bursting through the final door, she charged in with her purple light saber blazing a spare light saber hanging from her belt.

She battled through sith lord after sith lord, defeating each and everyone thoroughly before letting the padawans finish them off by cuffing them and taking them away.

Wiping her sweat, she glanced around the grand halls.

Her stomach growled, and she thought of Sowon’s home cooked food.

“Geez, why do I have to think of her now?”

She smacked her abs to shut up her stomach before taking a drink of water. They were so close to getting to the top where Ren was, she couldn’t stop now.

Picking up her light saber, she looked back to make sure the padawans had all the stormtroopers under control before moving ahead.

Entering the final door, she stepped forwards, deep into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEWON!

Yewon dropped her plate of food to the floor with a crash.

“Yewon? Are you okay?”

There were shards stuck in her legs but she didn’t care.

“Ssom?”

You need to go save SinB ssi.

“SinB unnie?”

She needs your help. Farewell Yewon.

“Wait! Ssom!”

But Somi didn’t respond. Yewon cried, hugging Sowon tightly before letting go and grabbing her quarterstaff she ran outside to find a ride.

“Wait! Yewon!”

“I’ll be back Sowon unnie!”

The tears were burring her vision, but she couldn’t stop. Once she had learned the true reason why the resistance existed, she saw that Ren was indeed in the role of a bad guy. She still didn’t hate him, but she knew it would be right to remove him from his place.

“I’ll bring back SinB unnie! I promise!”

Sowon’s hand dropped and Eunha back-hugged her comfortingly.

“I’m glad you didn’t go after her.”

“But I could help.”

“Yuju would get mad if you let me be here alone.”

“I know.”

Yuju was also fighting in the resistance, but only as a reserve troop, she didn’t see the battlefield unless it came to them. Chaeyeon had studied enough to become a battle tactician, now accompanying Leia everywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB heard sounds of marching feet coming behind her, must be her padawans right?

The doors burst open and SinB groaned, the padawans were all knocked unconscious.

“Useless.”

She fought back against the stormtroopers, the red elite soldiers joining in.

“Just let me fight Ren! He needs to go down!”

She struggled under the pressure of a thousand soldier’s worth before it suddenly thinned.

She watched as the outskirts of the group around her flew away from her, whatever that was doing it coming closer and closer.

A dark glow suddenly made the unknown not so mysterious anymore.

“Yewon? How did you get here?”

“Ssom sent me to help you, not that I want to, you keep hurting Sowon unnie.”

SinB laughed once, wiping the blood from her lip on the back of her hand.

“Hah, as if I needed help.”

They fought back to back, throwing and kicking anything that stoo din their way until the actual final room door.

SinB threw it open and wen tin, expecting Yewon to follow her in, but she stayed outside the door.

“You better win your fight, otherwise I’ll be defending this door for no reason you hear me?”

“Wha- you!”

“This doesn’t mean I approve of you, you got that!”

SinB chuckled and pat Yewon on the back before stepping into the room with her light saber raised.

“Hah, it’s you again.”

SinB growled. Flashing forwards, she aimed a strike at the middle of his chest, only to have it pass through a shadow. He had mastered shadow stepping away with the force. Too bad SinB also knew how to do that now.

Shadow stepping forwards, she actually stepped to her side to intercept Ren’s shadow step in the middle.

They clashed lightsabers, SinB’s skills shocking Ren. Since he was too full of himself, he hadn’t been improving his swordsmanship.

“I see you’ve improved.”

“And you’re an old bastard!”

SinB swung gracefully, pivoting to dodge at the perfect timing, she could read every single move.

Pointing her light saber at his head, she chuckled.

“Check, mate.”

She cuffed him quickly with anti-force bands in it, preventing the use of physical force. It disrupted the person’s inner balance to make it so that the force could not channel through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the arrest of Supreme Leader Ren, the first order was officially declared as disbanded. Of course, some rich people may have the power to do it again, but not with the resources they have now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sowon unnie.”

Sowon looked at the doorway, tears pricking her eyes.

“SinB yah!”

“S-sowon unnie.”

“I told you I’d bring her back.”

SinB shushed the other girl, Yewon retreated to the couch to snuggle with Eunha, as SinB fiddled her fingers.

“C-could I get a hug before I talk?”

“Of course, honey.”

“Geez.”

SinB took a deep breath, hugging Sowon lightly. Stepping back, she looked at Sowon in the eyes.

“Officially today, under the orders of Princess Leia and the rest of the universe, the First Order is hereby disbanded, and I Hwang SinB am to be retired.”

Sowon listened carefully, proud of her achievements.

“Will you -ugh gosh this is so embarrassing- willyoubemygirlfriend?”

Sowon laughed.

“It’s not that hard SinB yah.”

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

SinB blushed but held Sowon’s hand. Sneaking a quick kiss to her cheek.