Auntie?!

you are born to be a jedi

Landing on Honoghr, Sowon didn’t know what to expect. Once they got off the ship, they were instantly buffeted by a sandstorm.

“I don’t remember it being this desolate?”

“Did you sleep through your history lessons? This place doesn’t exist anymore, its been inhabitable since the last fight it went through.”

“Oh.”

SinB lead them over to a weirdly shaped rock before placing her hand at the base of it. The watched as the rock clunked into the ground and a hole opened, the sand pouring in from the sides.

“Get in.”

They followed her down the ladder and watched as she closed the hatch again. Sowon randomly wondered if she remembered to flip the camouflage switch for their ship on.

SinB rapped her knuckles on a black door in seven successions, the shutter at eye level slide open.

“Who are you?”

“My name is Hwang Eunbi.”

“Proof.”

Another shutter opened at the bottom and SinB sighed as the guy on the other side stuck out his hand.

She shuffled her belongings, she didn’t have an id card or anything. Pulling out her lightsaber, she put the end of it in the guard’s palm, but not letting go completely. SinB smirked as the guy gasped and immediately shut all the shutters, before hearing the clinking of the locks being opened.

“Please, come in.”

The guard led them around the base, Yerin looked around, observing the many crates and technology left out to be used.

Arriving at a circular module usually used for making hologram messages, SinB bowed, causing the other girls to follow her lead.

“Auntie Leia.”

Sowon’s eyes grew as large as saucers, who was SinB to call Princess Leia Organa, Auntie?!

“Ah, I see you’ve made it child.”

They briefly hugged before turning to Sowon and the others.

“I thank you for helping her get here, your names?”

Sowon stuttered as she introduced herself, she was this close to help for Umji, she couldn’t mess anything up.

After introductions, SinB pulled Sowon by the hand, leading them to their temporary quarters, they were going to talk later, as Princess Leia had an important call to take.

They sat around the small room, all focused on SinB who was nervously twiddling the hem of her shirt.

“Uhm, so welcome?”

“Who exactly are you?”

“Ah, yea, that stuff….”

SinB sighed and ran a hand through her highlighted hair.

“I’m not blood related to the Skywalkers if that’s what you’re imagining.”

She sat down on the floor, crisscrossed. Pulling out a small device, she placed it on the floor. A picture of a bunch of kids and an older guy came up.

“That’s Luke Skywalker, isn’t it?”

SinB nodded before she swiped over to the next picture, it was the same one, only it had red x’s on a lot of the faces, in fact the only face that didn’t have an x on it was a little girl’s.

“That’s…. you, isn’t it?”

“Yeah…. I was the only one to survive that night, just because I was good at playing dead.”

Eunha hugged SinB carefully, SinB cracked a crooked grin.

“You really suit being a coach you know?”

“Maybe, but I’m just the support.”

“The supports are always the most important.”

They sat in silence as the girls processed it. Joy took a breath and stood up, she had joined them because she wanted an adventure, now encountering the supreme leader and surviving, and learning that this girl was one of the last Padawan of Luke Skywalker, Joy was almost certain she had no clue what she got herself into.

“Um, about before, sorry.”

“Huh?”

“About saying your master was the only hope then dumping all that hatred for his death on you.”

“Oh, it’s alright, I wasn’t thinking right either, it’s just that in my view, my master was far from perfect and awesome, there’s someone better.”

They shook hands awkwardly before Yerin clapped her hands together with a grand smile.

“Now that we’re all friends again, SinB yah why don’t you teach Sowon and Yuju how to use the force?”

“I guess so, but just the basics. I suggest you go to find Rey and asking her or maybe I could ask Auntie to help you.”

She pushed Yuju and Sowon into sitting positions.

“Get into the meditating position.”

Pushing Sowon’s back to sit up straight, SinB randomly thought about how silky Sowon’s hair was. She shook her head to clear her thoughts before fixing Yuju’s posture.

“Now, empty your mind and let the natural nature flow through you.”

Before Sowon closed her eyes, she spoke up.

“Ah, about that. So, I remember how to get started, but the problem is that every time I try to feel the force, a cold rush knocks me away.”

“I don’t feel that at all.”

“I know Yuju, that’s why you can move your blocks, but I can’t.”

SinB scratched her head before sitting beside Sowon.

“Uhh, I’ll see if I can feel anything. Try it.”

======================

Bloop, no Umji today sadly, now SinB will dissect why Sowon can't reconnect and slowly they become closer huhuhu