Eunhaaaaaaaa

you are born to be a jedi

Eunha held her stomach gingerly, her hands were stained red and Joy was trying not to cry.

Their ship had been hit and a large piece of shrapnel was stuck in her side, she knew better than to pull it out.

“Hang in there, they’ll come, I know it.”

Eunha nodded her head, she had been running on adrenaline since the impact, but it was slowly leaving her system, the feeling of heat leaving her body invading all her senses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yerin unnie!”

Yuju shook Yerin’s shoulders, checking that Yerin was still breathing, Yuju continued to shake the older, there was no reason for her to be asleep for too long!

Yuju jumped when she heard a voice.

“U-um.”

“Wah! Oh, it’s just you Yewonnie. Gimme a moment okay? I need to wake Yerin unnie!”

Yewon watched as Yuju continued to shake Yerin’s shoulders calling her name. Then Yuju stopped and slapped her cheek.

“U-uh are you alright?”

“Wait a second.”

She turned around and looked at Yewon.

“YEWONNIE!”

Yuju threw her arms around her little sister, her happy tears streaming down her cheeks.

“Yewon, yewon, yewonnie!”

Yewon patted Yuju’s back awkwardly, she had no idea how to interact with her ‘older sister’. She knew she had siblings, she knew their names. She didn’t know their faces, and she never knew that they were in the resistance in the front lines. When she had read the letter, she was under the impression that they were being held captive.

Yerin’s transceiver crackled again.

“unha-kchzzz-elp-zzzzz!!!!”

Yuju let go immediately, she grabbed the transceiver and concentrated, trying to strengthen the signal between space and their transceiver by using her field force to clear out any interruptions.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t hear you clearly, what is wrong?”

“Eunha is hurt! We need help! The space team isn’t strong enough!”

“Joy unnie?! What happened!?”

“Just get up here!”

Hearing the line go dead, Yuju frustrated and messed up her hair. She renewed her efforts to wake Yerin as Sowon made her way slowly over to them.

When she saw the black suit she nearly panicked but then she saw her face.

“Y-yewon.”

“It was you, you were the one who called my name in my mind.”

Yewon stared at Sowon, she also wanted to know about her. For the moment, she had accepted her defeat and willingly was acting as a prisoner of war, which meant, she wasn’t going to hurt these people unless she was freed. It was a loyal thing to do according to her self-code of conduct.

Sowon pulled Yewon into a hug, to think that her precious dongsaeng was under the control of the worst organization in the world and nearly choked her to death was still herself.

“S-sowon unnie.”

“Y-You remember me?”

“No, but by deduction by height, you seemed to be the oldest.”

“Aw, you didn’t say I looked old.”

Yewon couldn’t help but smile, there was a warm feeling in her chest and she felt like she had made the right decision to come here to figure out her thoughts.

Feeling a weird force radiating from Yerin, she let go of Sowon to touch Yerin’s forehead. Establishing a direct connection, she found that Yerin was fighting someone in the depths of her mind, defending herself from being controlled.

“I will sever the connection, please hold her still.”

She concentrated on the thread of force connecting test subject 05 to Yerin and forcefully cleaned the area, cleanly breaking apart their forces. Yerin’s body jolted in Yuju’s arms before she groaned.

“Ugh, what happened?”

“You were about to fall prey to 05.”

“05? That voice in my head from earlier?”

“Yes, they are a homunculus Jedi.”

Yerin nodded her head, then she suddenly patted her sides frantically.

“Wait! Where’s my transceiver! Joy needs help! Sowon unnie I need to go up there!”

Sowon nodded, so far the only sith on the surface was Yewon. Sensing that perhaps it was a trap that all the jedi were on the surface, she had a sneaking suspicion that perhaps they were all up in space preparing to bombard their forces and board them.

“Follow me, we’re going to our ship.”