Joy

you are born to be a jedi

Sowon blinked as she came to, seeing that she was still in the cockpit, she sighed. It wasn’t a dream. They were really in space on a planet called Tatooine.

Of course, everyone knew where Tatooine was and why it was famous. The homeland of the good guy turned bad one and only Anakin Skywalker, also known as Darth Vader.

She sighed as she stretched her long limbs, she needed to get out and look for help. Given these coordinates for a reason, she wondered to herself why she decided to jump here when she refused to acknowledge her master as much as the force. Walking into the holding area, she found the other girls resting but noticed that SinB was not there.

Sure, the girl might have been scared away when Sowon fainted upon learning they were on Tatooine, but it didn’t warrant them to be gone without a message, right?

She rubbed her throbbing head, a side effect of fainting after stress. Patting Yerin’s shoulder lightly, she woke her sister up.

“Yerin ah, Yerin ah, wake up.”

“Hm?”

“We need to get ready to get either settled here or get somewhere else.”

Sowon didn’t want to stay here, it made her uncomfortable, to be here on the planet where the most famous Jedi came from. But then again it was the outer rim where nothing really happens, the land mostly run by Jabba the Hutt and his council, a really big crime syndicate.

Yerin nodded, an idea coming to her.

“Sowon unnie, let me go out and seek help. I studied the map earlier, we’re not far from a village.”

Sowon didn’t want to let Yerin go alone but the younger girl insisted.

“You know how my people skills are. Come on, please?”

Finally relenting to Yerin’s puppy face and aegyo, Sowon sighed and handed Yerin a blaster she found in a storage unit.

“Be careful. Also take this communicator.”

“I will. I swear on it.”

Sowon trusted Yerin, she was also sure that if it depended on survival, Yerin would do anything. Including the murder of animals for food.

Watching the back of her sister slowly disappear over the ridge of the mountain, Sowon prayed to their parents. She slumped next to Umji and curled around the smallest. Yuju made a weird noise and Sowon smiled.

“Yuna?”

Yuju wrinkled her nose.

“Yuna? Wake up. We need to talk.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umji opened her eyes to the sound of Yuju crying like the end of the world.

“Sowon unnie did you tell her about our parents?”

“Sorry, wait you knew?”

“I did.”

“Are you okay?”

“Yes, because I know that they’re up there where everything is much nicer than down here.”

Sowon gave Umji a broken smile, no one can say for sure that heaven was better, no once can tell them after all. But if that’s what Umji believed, then so be it.

“Thank you Muji ah.”

Umji patted her sister on the shoulder, letting Yuju hug her tightly.

“Unnie, it’s alright.”

“But! We’re never going to see them again! I never should have dreamed mom turning into a tomato!”

Sowon winced, it must have been coincidence, right? The red and blood had to be unrelated right? She rubbed her forehead.

“I’m not telling you to forget about them, but they’re always in your hearts okay? And, I have a picture too. You won’t forget them. Ever.”

Eunha who had slept through everything had finally woke up, upon seeing Yuju’s crying face, her presence instantly noticed by her loud crying.

“Why are you crying Yunaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(sorry I know it’s sad, but I can’t keep writing about it sorry skip to when they’re calmer and realize that they need to survive one way or another)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin relaxed once she was out of sight from the ship. She didn’t mean to hide it from Sowon, but she knew how to use the force as well. The only thing was, she wasn’t very good at moving objects, instead she had more control over the mind side of the force. She could force the truth out of a person by controlling their minds a bit and she could translate languages borrowing the power from the force. She wanted to go alone so that she wasn’t suspicious when she spoke a different language.

“Um, excuse me?”

“May I help you?”

“Do you know if there’s anyone around that is a good engineer and can fix aircrafts meant for space?”

The person’s eyes widened, and they quickly ran away.

“Darn it.”

The people here were probably scared of what the ship was going to be used for.

“What’s kind of aircraft?”

Yerin turned to face a girl who looked to her around her age.

“Will you fix it if I tell you?”

“Depends if its cool. I don’t care fi you’re a bad guy or a good guy. I just want to tinker with good ships. Even better if it can go through space.”

“So, you’re saying you’ll keep a secret?”

“Sure.”

Yerin grinned and stuck out her hand.

“My name is Yerin! What’s yours?”

“People call me Joy.”

===================

A bit late cuz I was talking with family for a very long time..... also, welcome its a dream come true isn't it? Jedi gfriend. Very rare to see someone this excited. So far its just been me and paperjuice, welcome Potato_Buddy, welcome

Of course I'm not dissin the rest of ya, just these two were super excited about it kekekeke