I need your help

you are born to be a jedi

SinB gasped, trying to contain the pain in her side from crippling her. Sowon was still trying to yell at Umji to come but the younger girl wasn’t listening.

“I told you unnie, someone is calling to me.”

Umji waved her hand and the elite soldiers stopped what they were doing, following Umji’s coercion.

“Umji! You can’t leave us! Yewon! Come on please!”

“You shouldn’t have come in the first place, you could’ve died here.”

She paused as something flashed from above, was that a jump?

SinB nearly cursed as another first order ship appeared above them, she bit her tongue as a figure dropped down.

“What do we have here?”

“Supreme leader!”

Sowon nearly choked on her breath, there was no way the supreme leader would come to the battlefield. Why would the leader go to the front lines?!

Sowon was flung against a tree and SinB came crashing into her waist.

“Oooofhhh!”

“Why are you struggling against these kids?”

He shocked a soldier in the face, causing the soldier to bend over holding his face in burning pain.

“Because I told them to.”

“Umji….no….”

Umji glared once in Sowon’s direction, she had a mission and Sowon wasn’t about to ruin it.

“Shut up. I keep hearing a voice telling me to help them.”

“Help? On our side? I wonder who that could be, hahahahha!”

Kylo Ren cackled evilly before patting Umji on the shoulder heavily.

“Welcome to the first order kid. If you come with us without any resistance, I’ll guarantee their life today.”

“I already intended that.”

SinB watched with half opened eyes as they boarded their ships and lifted off a bit to prepare for lightspeed.

Sowon raised a trembling hand, finally using the force that SinB unlocked for her. Grabbing hold of the ship, it teetered dangerously as it began to glow.

A panel ripped off the back as it blinked away and Sowon collapsed against the tree, unable to keep holding on.

“I need to get you help.”

SinB groaned, her adrenaline leaving her, the pain increasing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sowon unnie. I thought better of you.”

Yerin was lecturing Sowon, who was sitting there with dead eyes. When they returned to the ship, Yerin was furious at first but now she had calmed down to a more nagging angry than furious. Joy finished wrapping SinB’s side and tapped her shoulder for her to sit up.

“So, you guys went and got completely destroyed but not killed. Why?”

“Because of Umji.”

“What?”

“Yewon said that someone was calling for her help. She convinced Kylo Ren somehow that she was all they needed, then they left.”

They all looked at SinB. Did she just say Kylo Ren? The current supreme leader of the first order after he killed Snoke? In fact, Yerin didn’t even know who Snoke was, all she had ever heard of was that the new leader was a complete crazy bastard.

“The supreme leader was there, and you didn’t die.”

Sowon nodded.

Joy nearly ripped her hair out as she scrambled her brain thinking.

“Exactly who is Umji for that to happen? Like seriously? He tried to kill Luke Skywalker! I mean we all know that Luke is dead now, but He never did it!”

“Which is why I was saying we need to get help.”

“The resistance is gone, no matter what the rumors say, I don’t think they can do anything without another Jedi as powerful as Skwalker.”

SinB finally glared. This was something that she hated hearing.

“Just because he was a widely known Jedi doesn’t make him the best one out there!”

Joy froze. SinB had been giving them a face that spoke no emotions but now SinB was giving off angry vibes and very ticked off face.

“If there was a better Jedi than Skywalker then why aren’t they famous too huh?”

SinB growled before grabbing her lightsaber from the floor and leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Stupid master.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umji followed closely behind Ren as he led her through the newly rebuilt Mega Star Destroyer. The dark halls that only had lights on the sides of walkways and sometimes along walls, the pitch-black walls that Umji could only think was endless.

“The one calling for you is probably her.”

They stepped into a room where a girl was propped up in a chamber. Her eyes were closed but Umji could hear her speak.

‘You actually came.’

“Of course I did.”

Ren grinned evilly before leaving the room.

“Why did you call for me?”

‘Because I know that you are the key to something important. I don’t know who’s in the right at the moment, but I’m here and the only way for you to help me is if you came here.’

“What?”

‘Unfortunately, you’re going to be brainwashed, but don’t worry. I’ll be here to remind you of what you came here for. They can’t hear me after all, just you.’

Umji stared at the sleeping girl in the pod. Reaching up to touch the glass, Umji patted it lightly.

“You promise?”

‘I promise, Yewon.’

=====================

Aw, not as much feedback about this new character, who is she?