meeting in person

you are born to be a jedi

Yewon walked in front of Sowon and SinB who had their hands tied together with some twine, pretending they were completely weaponless. Sowon and SinB hid their light sabers in inside of their pants, and Sowon’s dark saber in her boot.

They observed very carefully as Yewon walked them all the way to her room, they were going to sneakily take a break in there to plan their next steps.

They watched as Yewon nodded to the other sith lords who sneered at them and the stormtroopers who bowed to her.

“Ah, Young Darth Yarak, what happened to your helmet?”

“I’ve merely misplaced it.”

“And what are you going to do with these prisoners? Don’t you know that we don’t keep any because they’re worthless?”

Yarak lowered her head in a sign of relinquishing her power.

“I just thought that since they were great warriors on the surface, perhaps they would do well as our puppets?”

“Very well, I take it you’re going to go see the Supreme Leader?”

“Yes.”

“Fair warning, you may want to wait until after he gets that death ray of his to fire.”

Yarak bowed and led Sowon and SinB away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What is he talking about, a death ray?”

“I don’t know.”

They remained silent as they walked down the dark corridors in case anyone was listening through the walls. SinB nearly walked into Yewon when she suddenly stopped.

“What’s wrong?”

She remembered this room. But what was in there? Yewon rubbed her chin, then she held her head and walked in circles.

SinB nudged Sowon’s shoulder and whispered.

“She’s a bit weird.”

“Shhhh.”

“I should know what’s in there.”

“Then why don’t you just go in?”

“That is true.”

Yewon held her hand to the door, pushing lightly for it to register to open, it was a sealed place.

Spotting a coffin shaped machine, she stepped closer, seeing a small window, she walked over to peek in.

Her eyes widened as she recognized the face of the girl lying inside.

“S-somi.”

Wait, how did she recognize Somi? She never saw the girl after her brainwashing?

With her hands on the casing, she heaved herself up to look in more carefully.

“Somi yah, I’m here, where are you?”

She held a hand to the glass.

“I have questions for you.”

Still not hearing Somi’s voice in her head, she dejectedly slid off the top, gesturing for Sowon and SinB to follow along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m RIGHT HERE!

Shush, you’re being annoying.

Just leave me alone and you won’t hear me anymore.

You and I both know that that’s not the way this works.

Haah, you’re persistent 05.

And you’re absurd for thinking I would be tricked by you 04.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ren cackled gleefully as the death ray was reaching it’s final charging stages, the death ray was the reconstructed laser beam from the death star and death star 2 but in a more compact and portable form.

He had intended to blow the whole of Honoghr away with a shot to scare everyone into submission. And maybe perhaps that blue planet his Padawan came from could go too, he didn’t need anyone to take his best soldier away from him after all.

“The charge has failed sir.”

“WHAT?!”

“Something went wrong, it’s currently trying to prevent a meltdown, three hours until ready for recharging.”

“And how long until full charge after it stabilizes?”

“Another three hours.”

Ren bit his glove in annoyance. These incompetent fools were really just incompetent, there was nothing useful about them at all.

“Then, prepare for firing in 6 hours, I’m going to rest.”

“Yes sir.”

====================

well, the supreme leader sure has the time to go rest in a war...

Thanks everyone, you're all so kind :)

I'm thinking maybe a little bit more before the confrontation, perhaps some more explosions then it'll be the end, of course I don't know how long the confrontation will be, probably not a lot since I'm not a GREAT action writer but still to the point :)

I am feeling a bit better today, how are you? ;)