Yewon ah please

you are born to be a jedi

Sowon entered the room when the grenade went off. Quickly pulling SinB away from the falling ceiling panels, Sowon tucked and rolled them out of the way.

Yewon bit her lip. She was worried for a second for SinB’s sake but then it wasn’t like she could beat Ren.

“Tell me, where is Leia?”

Ren just glared, his hand on his light saber hilt. He glanced at Yewon as if ordering her to fight them, but she just turned her hands up. No light saber.

“Ugh, even you become useless.”

He threw her his light saber and stepped back.

“Defeat them.”

Yewon clicked the light saber on, the familiar weight of it settling comfortably in her hands. She was nervous, was she really going to attack them? SinB in turn pulled out her purple light saber, Sowon just holding her hilt.

“Yewon ah, don’t do this.”

The tip of the red light saber trembled a bit.

“I didn’t teach you to be swayed this easily Yarak! Do them in!”

Unwillingly, she leaped forwards, forcing SinB backwards as Sowon watched helplessly. She could never lay a hand against Yewon.

“No! Yewon ah! Please!”

She pulled Yewon from the back, hugging her away from SinB. Yewon was frozen, any closer and that light saber would kill her neighborhood unnie.

“Wait a second.”

Ren used the force to pull Sowon off of Yewon and then proceeded to wrench the light saber out of Yewon’s hands.

“That purple light saber, I saw it before. Was is Tatooine? It must have been. Which means one thing. I need you dead for Yarak to obey me completely!”

Sowon stumbled back as Ren jumped on her, her wrists stopping Ren’s hands just barely, her hair was getting singed.

“Sowon!”

SinB in turn force pushed at Ren, but he just deflected it with a force field. With one hand off of the light saber, Sowon took her opportunity and kicked him in the stomach, connecting with a solid thump. (which btw I think the body proportions of Ren’s actor is a bit weird ;-;)

Rolling backwards, Sowon returned to SinB’s side, her green light saber now on.

The trio’s fight was intense, and Ren’s raw energy was tiring to fight against. Especially since Sowon couldn’t use the force, they were being pushed back, cornered.

“There’s no where left to run.”

His hand crackled with sparks when Yewon finally moved, quickly intercepting her grabbed his outstretched arm and forced him to his knees with a shoulder lock.

“Stop, there’s no need to hurt them.”

“There is a reason. Shut up! If you disobey me again I will not hesitate to get rid of you!”

Yewon backed off, letting her master stand up again, her hands shaking some.

Ren turned to face SinB and Sowon again, only to find that SinB was gone.

“Hah, your little friend left you here?”

He glanced around the room, wary of his position. Sowon stepped forwards with a low stance, she needed to buy SinB time.

Clashing sabers for a good three minutes, Sowon finally disarmed the supreme leader, in turn he kicked her arm, a loud crack sounding.

“Agh!”

Her forearm was broken, she couldn’t hold the light saber anymore, but Ren kept moving towards her, throwing punches that she was lacking the energy to dodge.

A low sweep knocked Sowon off her feet, the dark saber handle flew out of her boot in Ren’s direction.

“Oh? What’s this?”

As he leaned down to pick it up, Yewon ran forwards and grabbed it. Ren was angry and began to pull at the dark saber handle with the force. Yewon pulled back with physical strength, she knew that if she used the force as well, the saber would explode most likely.

Reaching a wall, she used it to her advantage, jumping off of the wall using Ren’s force as extra propulsion towards him, with the dark saber pointed straight at him, she closed her eyes as she flew straight at him.