I'll bring her back

you are born to be a jedi

Sowon pointed the girls in the correct direction before running back to get SinB, that girl was too engrossed in her fight to notice that they were gone.

“SinB!”

The girl threw down another enemy before turning to Sowon.

“I know you probably want to keep fighting down here, I understand, but right now, our space allies are in danger. We need to leave.”

SinB took a breath before nodding. It made sense, after Yarak there wasn’t another sith lord.

Sowon grabbed her hand and pulled her along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sowon unnie, SinB! Hurry!”

Yerin was bouncing in her seat, she needed to get up there for Joy’s sake. She regret letting the other girl out of her sight the moment she first heard the transmission.

Yuju was just very still in her seat next to Yewon. SinB spared her a glance but noticing that the young Darth’s light saber was hanging off Yerin’s loop instead, she relaxed a bit.

“Get seated, we’re launching immediately, Yerin, alert the others that we’re leaving.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What they saw when they jumped into space was terrible, their allies’ ships were on fire, and you aren’t supposed to burn in space without oxygen.

“Oh my god.”

Yerin scanned the area, spotting the main ship where Joy and Eunha were on.

“Okay, here’s the plan, I’m going to dock us there, and we’re all going to move as a group to kick out anyone that’s not supposed to be there out. Together.”

Sowon gave SinB a pointed stare but the younger Jedi nodded her head willingly.

“After we do that, we’re going for their star destroyer.”

Yewon just watched. If they went to the star destroyer, would they kill Somi? Would she meet 05?

Since the side of the ship where the docks were blown up, Sowon maneuvered through the debris and had a rough landing on the debris strewn landing area. Quickly putting on their small air bubbles to get inside the ship, they rushed past the fire and floating shrapnel.

Spotting the airlock, they got in quickly with Yuju’s force, they didn’t have the time to use aa keycode. Shutting it behind them, they closed the airlock and proceeded to the sick bay where Eunha was stationed. Since Joy was talking about Eunha, then she should be there as well.

They ran past the numerous corridors in the ship, past the meeting room, the meditation room, and past the engine room to the sick bay.

(Actually, do you guys understand what I mean by sick bay? It’s a med bay, or the doctor’s place)

Bursting through the door, Sowon froze as a blaster knocked into her sternum causing her to cough.

“Omo! Sorry Sowon unnie.”

Joy helped Sowon stand up, Eunha was laying in one of the cots, the side of it drenched red in her blood.

“Oh no.”

Sowon immediately rushed to Eunha’s side, Yuju following, her tears already running down her face.

“Eunha! What happened? Joy!”

“The med bay we were in blew up, they invaded and some of the stormtroopers are in here looking for Leia. Our other forces haven’t had the chance to come help.”

Immediately, SinB ran out to find her aunt. She needed to protect her at all costs. Sowon hesitated.

“Yerin, can you try to find if there’s a working med bay? We’ll move Eunha there and get that officer to treat her. Then I’ll go find SinB and help her out. You guys just need to protect Eunha.”

Yerin quickly went out of the room, checking the terminals in the wall for the nearest med bay that was not returning a distress signal. Then she checked the camera feeds to make sure that there was space for Eunha to get treated before running back with the information.

Together they rolled Eunha carefully out of the half-destroyed room, Yuju holding Eunha’s hand all the way. Yewon walked behind them, unsure of how to feel. When she had first seen the injury, she winced. Then she thought about how this was possibly her older sister, she still hadn’t decided whether everything they said was true just yet.

Once they managed to get Eunha to the doctor in the new med bay, Sowon was about to leave to help SinB when Yuju grabbed her arm.

“U-unnie, take this with you.”

She handed the dark saber to Sowon carefully.

“You might need it.”

“Where did you get this?”

“In our base on the surface, I promise that I will protect Eunha, so you better come back so you can spoil her okay?”

“I promise.”

Sowon pulled Yuju into a hug, wrapping her long arms around Yuju. She kissed her forehead before letting go.

“Ah, uh could I go with you?”

“You don’t have to. You could just stay here Yewon ah.”

“I want to go. I need to figure out some things.”

Yerin then unclipped Yewon’s red light saber from her loop gesturing for her to take it. Yewon shook her head, she didn’t need it.

“You can keep a hold on it. They won’t attack me, even if they did, I’ll take care of it.”

For emphasis, she sparked her hands with a snap.

Yerin could only nod and put the light saber back on her loop as Yewon walked out the door.

“Yerin ah, I promise to bring her back too. Yuju ya, I won’t let anyone hurt your little sister alright? I swear.”

Sowon quickly pinky promised Yuju before leaving after Yewon.