A bit of action

you are born to be a jedi

Blinking right above their old base, the hand to hand combat team all landed safely, quickly getting inside their old base, they began to proceed cautiously incase the First Order was still in there, which was a very high probability.

“Careful, check around each and every corner.”

Sowon held hands with SinB, they were partners in this mission, SinB would unlock Sowon’s force the moment they came in contact with any hostiles and then they would work together to make quick work of them, ideally.

Yerin trailed behind the group, using her force to feel out the area around them for any unknown presences as Yuju defended her from the back. Yuju had been given a light saber, it was small light blue short handle type to use for the time being as the young Padawan was still training under Rey who still didn’t even consider herself a Jedi. Yuju had been instructed on how to make one, but she only had a prototype which she left with Chaeyeon in space. She planned on perfecting it when she got back as the construction of a light saber was the indication of a Padawan ready to ascend to the next level.

Yerin quickly patted Yuju’s shoulder, borrowing Yuju’s mass amount of force output, she quickly telepathically told the squad they were in that there were enemies up ahead.

Peeking into the grand cavern of what used to be their hangar, the soldiers lowered their weapons as they saw no hostiles, Yerin was confused, she definitely felt them, but now she couldn’t anymore.

‘You shouldn’t go in there.’

“Wha- Who!”

‘Shhhhh, just don’t go in there, it’s a trap.’

“Who the heck are you?”

Yuju watched Yerin carefully, pulling the other soldiers back from going in.

‘You don’t need to know that yet. For now, go to your old meeting room.’

“How do you know where that was?”

‘Like I said, at the moment, it doesn’t matter, go quickly.’

Yerin grumbled but signaled the soldiers to follow her, Sowon and SinB’s half of the group staying to investigate the hangar carefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“But Yerin said not to go in?”

“Don’t you think that if they set a trap and we willingly got trapped just to turn the tables on them would be a much grander story?”

Sowon sighed but followed the ambitious young Jedi, her hand twitching near her light saber holster.

They stepped into the hangar, seemingly unarmed, when suddenly numerous shots fired from what looked like the middle of nowhere.

“, they have cloaking on. Watch the beams carefully, if that doesn’t work, I’ll unlock your force so you can sense them okay?”

Sowon nodded, her light saber in hand to deflect any dangerous shots. Seeing several shots coming closer, she suddenly realized that she could see them like in slow motion, was this the fruit of her training?

Nope.

SinB had placed a hand on her back, already beginning the process of coursing force through Sowon.

Quickly ducking, she waved towards the direction where the shots came from, successfully pulling their cloaking tarp away, revealing the First Order foot soldiers.

SinB deflected several shots in another direction, luckily damaging their cloaking device. She ran towards them with such a frightening speed that they continued to miss as she got closer.

Quickly jabbing forwards with her light saber she swung and sliced multiple stormtroopers in the middle. These were of the remaining sets that have been trained by Captain Phasma, their skills higher than the other stromtroopers with insane adaptability and ruthlessness.

Sowon ran quickly to SinB’s back, deflecting anything that came for her girl. She didn’t spend all her free time in the shooting range dodging bullets for fun after all.

“SinB, we’re surrounded.”

“Remember, keep calm.”

Sowon nodded even if SinB wasn’t looking at her, she rushed forwards and jetted straight into the middle of a crowd of stromtroopers, releasing her lightning around her, throwing them ot the ground.