Beginning of the End

you are born to be a jedi

With the newly improved cloaking system, the resistance began their final preparations. Before the first order left the orbit of Honoghr, they planned on an unmanned bomber ship, remotely controlled to light speed jump right in the middle of all of the first order ships and blow up as much as it could before getting neutralized.

“Everyone, on my mark we will be going light speed into war. Most of their fleet is scouring the surface of Honoghr still, provided that they haven’t hacked our security system over there to give false information.”

The people listened to Leia carefully.

“Therefore, up in space is where most of us will be, destroying their way of going home while the young Jedi warriors will be going to the surface to fight them on land. Surely, the first order wouldn’t let their searches go without a higher form of protection?”

They agreed, nodding their heads. Sowon remained back hugging SinB who couldn’t care as she continued to listen to Leia carefully.

“Are we all ready for the end?”

The crowd of civilian turned soldiers cheered. Eunha couldn’t help but wonder how things would go. She was assigned as a medic on a space bound ship whilst all her unnies were going to the surface.

“Unnie, I’m not sure I agree with this assignment.”

“I’m not either but there’s no changes we can make.”

Yerin held Eunha carefully, Joy was going to stay with Eunha as the emergency mechanic as well. Pulling both girls into a group hug, Yuju pulled Chaeyeon to join in. Chaeyeon would be staying on the Forest Moon of Endor with their backup forces that were to show up in the latter part of the fight to drive in their victory, or, they were to be the ones to revive the resistance if they failed.

Sowon let go of SinB to hug with them, the younger Jedi shivering at the loss of contact. Brushing it off, she watched the group hug sadly. She knew that the chance of all of them surviving was slim, but it was even less when they were not in her sights where she could do her best to protect them.

“Promise to always have our emergency channel on. We’ll keep in touch.”

“Yeah.”

Putting their hands in a circle, they lowered it some.

“Cha, everyone, promise that you’ll do your best to survive no matter what. We will meet again after this is over you hear me?!”

“YEA!”

“HWAITING!”

They cheered to themselves, making the elder soldiers smile at their optimism.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Don’t worry, since we sabotaged the main thing, everything will be alright.’

‘If you say so.’

Yarak walked away from a locked room in the main ship. There was something in there that Somi told her to mess with and she did, although Somi never told her what it did.

A soldier saluted Yarak and she nodded in return. Later she needed to go to the surface again, Ren was unhappy that they found nothing that could lead them to the resistance hideout.

“Darth Yarak.”

She turned around and face another man dressed in black.

“Ah, Darth Mueron.”(just another made up darth)

“You’re heading to the surface again later right?”

“Yes.”

“Hah, must be nice, being the supreme leader’s dog. Don’t hold it against me if you get hit in the back later.”

“What do you mean?”

“Haven’t you noticed it yet? This is a perfectly prepared trap. They’ll be coming here soon.”

“What? How did-“

Darth Mueron held up a blue sheet of paper.

“I’ve got a spy.”

Yarak gasped, her hand flying to in shock, only to be reminded that she had a mask on.

Clearing , she squared her shoulders.

“And why are you telling me instead of the supreme leader? Should I tell him for you?”

“No, no no no honey, what you can’t understand is this. To the resistance that man is not a spy. But to us, he is.”

‘He brainwashed someone and is using his body like a puppet. The man he took over will never know that he’s doomed them all.’

‘No way.’

Yarak just quickly bowed and walked away as she saw another sith lord walking by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Begin jumping sequence.”