Set course for Honoghr

you are born to be a jedi

Eunha watched over her sister as Yuna practiced meditation to keep the peace within herself stable always. One must remain in their right minds in any situation.

She opened her eyes, releasing a sigh from deep within herself.

“Eunha, thanks for sitting here with me. I know you’re bored, you don’t have to stay here with me all the time you know? You can go play with Yerin unnie and Joy unnie.”

Eunha shook her head and smiled.

“I want to be here with you, I can’t do anything after all. Yerin unnie is just practicing her mind control on Joy, and I just feel headaches afterwards. I don’t know why Joy unnie doesn’t get headaches.”

Yuju smiled and hugged her tightly.

“You’re not useless though Eunha, you’re there for me when I have nightmares after all.”

“Hm? But you haven’t had a nightmare in a while, not since the chicken nuggets and sodas?”

Yuju looked sheepish as she blushed and held Eunha’s hand.

“I had another one yesterday, but it wasn’t super scary though.”

“Really? So, we don’t need to talk about it with Sowon unnie?”

“No, I think you’ll be enough Eunha.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon sat on a rock outside their ship, they had moved to a bigger mountain’s caves to hide better and to be in the shade to waste less fuel on powering the air conditioning.

‘Feel within you.’

Carefully, Sowon proceeded to feel for the force within her. Hoping that this time, perhaps she could withstand the cold sweep of the dark side and enter the light.

‘Jedi do not own the light.’

Sowon gasped as the cold hit her once more, quickly gathering herself she sat through it as best as she could, cold sweating through the effort.

‘Remember the Jedi code.’

“There…is, no emotion. There is peace.”

Sowon chanted the familiar words that she once rejected with all her soul, still trying to withstand the cold rush of dark energy.

“There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.”

But it failed her again as the cold knocked her from her concentration once more.

Takign shaky breaths, Sowon cursed silently.

“Why….why can’t I do it?”

She punched the ground roughly before she stopped short of smashing her fist on the ground again when she felt hands wrap around her fist.

“Huh?”

Eunha was holding Sowon’s fist gingerly, running her fingers over Sowon’s scratched knuckles.

“Sowon unnie, you shouldn’t hurt yourself you know. It hurts.”

“Eunha…sorry.”

“It’s okay, come on, go get cleaned up and then come for lunch, okay?”

Sowon nodded before Eunha got up to go back in the ship, leaving Sowon to calm down some before wiping her sweat.

Feeling a presence, Sowon quickly grabbed her blaster. Aiming at the lip of the cave carefully.

“Who’s there?”

Two hands went up and the person slowly revealed themselves.

“Chill, it’s just me.”

“SinB?”

“Well, and this kid.”

Sowon sighed and dragged her hand down her face dramatically as she recognized the younger girl, Chaeyeon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Chaeyeon!”

Yuju grinned and hugged her friend.

“How have you been?!”

Chaeyeon only managed a half smile, her arms still clinging to Yuju’s clothes tightly.

“Yuju, I never got to thank you for saving my family.”

“Oh, that stuff! Don’t worry about it, I’m glad you guys got out safely.”

Chaeyeon’s smile slowly faded as she tried to piece her words together for Yuju.

“Y-you see, we were worried about you guys but then you guys moved the ship. And so, my parents, even though I told them what you told me. That if you guys disappeared, to never look for you again to be safe, th-they didn’t listen.”

Sowon’s eyes widened when the next words came out.

“And they asked the wrong people for information.”

SinB placed a hand on the smaller girl, shaking her head.

“I didn’t get there in time, but then I felt you trying to connect with the force these past few days, I didn’t want to come back, but she needs you guys more than my mission right now.”

Yerin nodded and pulled Chaeyeon and Yuju into a group hug, patting both the upset girls on the backs, calming them down.

“What were you doing though? We can help you if it’s in our abilities, as thanks for helping Chaeyeonnie.”

SinB scratched her cheek in light embarrassment.

“Uh, would you guys mind giving me a ride to Honoghr then?”

“Honoghr?”

Sowon watched SinB’s posture carefully, it seemed as though the other girl had been searching for quite a while to get to this Honoghr.

“Where is this Honoghr?”

“It’s another outer territories planet, a few ways away from here, maybe two to three jumps.”

“Why do you need to go there?”

“Well, if you swear you won’t tell anyone you’re not supposed to.”

“I swear.”

“That’s where the resistance is at right now.”

Yerin gasped, Sowon harden her gaze. This was the organization that had the power to help them and stop the first order, or at least they used to. Right now, Sowon had no clue how powerful they were.

==========================

Whew, its almost 2am cuz I was up fixing a project, stupid bugs and glitches in the system kept me staring at me screen like a crazy person. Does anyone even recognise Honoghr? Huhu SinB rejoins the gang, a little bit out of character but I couldn't really figure the dialogue properly, I blame my sleepiness huhu