Prepare the death ray

you are born to be a jedi

Sowon followed after Yewon, she had said that she could find SinB based on her force aura.

They ran as fast as they could in case SinB did anything reckless such as running after the retreating stormtroopers.

“Yah! SinB!”

Grabbing SinB by the arm, she forced the Jedi to come back into the airlock. SinB had in her fit of rage tried to charge straight into space without an air bubble.

“Let me go!”

SinB thrashed around wildly before giving up as Sowon hugged her back tightly. Once, SinB had cooled down, Sowon let go carefully.

“Can you tell me what happened?”

SinB glared at Yewon but just looked away after rechecking that she still didn’t have her red light saber.

“They took Leia.”

“Where?”

“To their main ship, said their supreme leader wanted to do it himself or something, say last words.”

Sowon nodded, during their run to find SinB, they had discovered that the enemies were retreating off their ships, perhaps because their objective of capturing Leia was completed.

“Then, let’s head for our ship.”

SinB looked at Sowon incredulously.

“What? You’re serious?”

“Yes, I’m serious. We can ask Yewonnie to lie for us to get in, we’ll be her prisoners.”

Yewon nodded, agreeing with Sowon’s suggestion as SinB thought about it. Sowon grinned while waiting.

“I haven’t told something yet today.”

“Didn’t you say it this morning?”

“It’s past midnight SinB yah.”

Yewon watched Sowon curiously, what was this sugary atmosphere in the middle of a war?

SinB just huffed and checked her watch to make sure Sowon wasn’t poking fun at her.

“I suppose it is a new day.”

“I love you Hwang Eunbi.”

SinB grumbled but her cheeks gave her away, dusted light pink as she refused to look at Sowon directly.

“Whatever.”

Yewon tilted her head. Was SinB not going to return Sowon’s words?

“Hm? Why do you not say I love you back? You clearly have feelings. I can tell by your face.”

Sowon laughed at Yewon’s innocent observation, she was glad that even though the younger had claimed to have killed people that she could still be this innocent.

“SinB doesn’t want to have a relationship with me boohoo.”

Yewon’s eyebrows crinkled in confusion.

“Why not? Sowon unnie has been nothing but brave and kind to me. Why?”

Sowon laughed again and ruffled Yewon’s hair, making the youngest blush at the action, she felt like she hadn’t felt this warm in a long time.

“SinB, we’re going to the main ship, whether you decide for us or not. I need to end the First Order. Of course, I’m against bringing Yewonnie there, but after seeing her fight, I can trust her enough that she’d hide if she got into trouble.”

“I also want to go see Somi. There’s something wrong and I want to find out, please take me there.”

The Sowon held Yewon’s hand, SinB watched carefully.

“As long as we get back safely.”

“Hey, if we get back safely are you going to keep your promise?”

“Huh?”

“You said you’d give me a chance!”

“Oh.”

SinB shrugged and headed for their aircraft.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me out.

No.

I said let me out 05.

And I said no 04.

They’re going to come, and we are both going to die, let me talk.

No. We’re going to win. It’s not like you could have done anything with that body of yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sneaking amongst the explosion and using the debris to cover their tracks their small dingy ship made its way closer to the star destroyer.

SinB grit her teeth and her knuckles turned white.

Yewon just sat there, completely at peace despite the chaos she could see. She was thinking to herself. Who didn’t lie to her in the time she knew them? Sowon unnie, Yerin unnie, her twin unnies did not seem to have told her lies. Somi didn’t tell her outright lies but withheld the truth. Ren didn’t lie to her either, he never hid the fact that he had kidnapped her and brainwashed her for his cause. Now, was Ren’s cause the good one, or was the Resistance the good people? She had marked them both as questionable forces, both had decided that the only way to settle was to fight, and therefore a threat to peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Prepare the death ray.”

“Are you sure that calling it a death ray won’t give away what it does?”

“It matters not who learns of this weapon, prepare it!”

The engineers ran around removing the safety as the gigantic engine began to charge up.

“Everyone will see what true power means. The world they live in will literally be gone in an instant!”

=================

I'm sorry about not updating yesterday, in my defense I had a really bad day. Nothing in particular happened at all, but I was just so depressed I couldn't do anything but lay there in self pity. I have acknowledged that I have depression and I swore to never hurt myself so I'm sure I won't be going anywhere anytime soon but I can't help the days when I feel like , I hope you all at least had a better day than me.