Intro

you are born to be a jedi

The resistance's spark returned at full force when they heard that they had successfully escaped from Kylo Ren's grasp and the death of their supreme chancellor. Some families finally had the courage to tell the resistance about their children who had been in touch with the force.

This takes place on Earth, where the First order had not destroyed yet, Sowon was the last Padawan of a renown Jedi of earth but never finished her training as her master had died on a mission away from earth.

Their homes were being bombed, her house was on fire, her neighbor's gone.

Sowon grabbed Yerin from her room and ran downstairs to bang on her other neighbor's door.

"Hey! You have to get out of the house and run!"

Sowon was afraid of the force, ever since her master had died she didn't dare use it again, she even made sure Yerin didn't try to practice it.

Kicking the door down, she found that a back window had exploded and killed the adults downstairs.

Leaving Yerin in the hallway, she ran upstairs and grabbed Yuju and Eunha.

"Where's Umji?!"

Eunha pointed down the hall. Rushing there, she threw open the door and found fire. Spotting the younger girl, she jumped over a flaming door before scooping Umji in her arms.

"Hold your breath!"

Racing downstairs with Eunha and Yuju following closely behind, she regrouped with Yerin and they ran for the nearest shelter. Civilian earth didn't know much about the war going on in space, in fact no one knew because the government never told them anything. But Sowon knew, her master had told her when she was training.

"The first order will not accept it that Earth has not picked a side."

Sowon screeched to a halt when they arrived at the street where the shelter was. A tree had fallen over and blocked the entrance. A loud screeching sound came from above and Sowon glanced up in time to spot a bomb come crashing down not far from where they were.

"GET DOWN!"

Hitting the pavement at full force, Sowon heard Umji cough from the impact. A rush of hot wind and momentary deafness hit Sowon as she covered Umji as best as she could.

Once the debris stopped flying, Sowon pulled them to the entrance as close as they could, trying to find a way in where the tree didn't block.

"Damn it!"

Yerin tugged at Sowon's sleeve.

"Will we be okay?"

Running footsteps alerted them and Sowon turned around.

"Move it!"

A girl with highlights ran by them and raised her hands up.

"What are y-"

The tree was shoved to the side and Sowon shielded her eyes from the splinters.

"Get in if you want to live!"

The girl continued to run, charging straight into the shelter.

Sowon pulled her girls to follow along. They heard the same girl's voice yelling.

"What do you mean you don't know what's going on?! The first order is here! We need to get help!"

"Why do you know that kid?"

"Because I'm a Jedi!"

They laughed and shoved the girl aside. Sowon watched, no way was she a Jedi, she heard that Luke Skywalker was the last one. Then again, she was supposed to become one a long time ago.

"Listen to me you jerks!"

The girl pulled out a very familiar tube, a light saber.

"Kid, where'd you get that?"

"It's mine and you will tell me what's going on."

The light saber hummed to life as the soldier tried to take it from the girl.

"I SAID TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!"

Sowon watched in terror as the girl brandished the glowing purple lightsaber, holding it dangerously close to the soldier’s head.

“You will tell me why we aren’t getting any help.”

“Y-you will tell me why you are a Jedi.”

The girl seemed to give up using violence, turning off her lightsaber, her arms dropping to her side. Then something that only Sowon could understand happened. The girl was merely standing there with one hand out, but the soldier was struggling.

“Tell me what’s going on and why you aren’t letting the people know.”

“W-we k-knew that they w-were coming, we’re all dying here today!”

At the last part, the soldier pulled his gun up and shot himself in the stomach, causing blood to spray everywhere, the highlighted girl stepped back in horror.

“Scum, that’s what you all are. Are you all just going to accept death that easily? Well, if this place is doomed, consider me out.”

Sowon watched as the girl left the shelter. If what the soldier that committed suicide said was true, then she couldn’t stay here either.

“Unnie, is it true that we’re all going to die here?”

Yerin held Sowon’s sleeve like she did when they were younger, Sowon could tell how scared she was.

“No, believe in me, we will live. Let’s get out of here.”

=============

ONE MOMENT PLEASE I HAD AN UPLOADING ERROR